+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hey everyone. I feel really really down and frustrated in waiting. All of my friends have already got their PR except for me. It is really affecting me mentally.
My timeline is IG stream 6th May around 9:00 pm PST.
AOR mid feb 2022. Haven't heard anything since then.
anyone on the same boat and timelime that havent got their eCOPR yet?
Have you received your approval email from Calgary? & are you waiting for ecopr?

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
When I called IRCC, they said eligibility still under progress (same as on portal)
Security passed, criminality under progress ( background under progress on portal).
I wonder if there's an order of the three steps !! :confused:
Also, are they doing eligibility and background in parallel to speedup ?? I always thought background starts after eligibility passed !!
i know someone eligibility on going while background check finished. So I don't think there's a certain order, or they have an order but for each case, the process time is quite different.

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I received this from MP just now
  • Application was received on June 28 , 2021
  • Currently in process at the Whitehorse office
  • Your spouse is listed as a dependent on this application
  • In terms of assessments - Eligibility is approved
  • Security is passed
  • Criminality is in process
  • Medicals are valid for you until - Aug 17 , 2023 and for your spouse it's until May 31, 2023

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello,

Did anyone tried to create an account for the new Application Tracker?
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

Thanks
It's not set-up for TR to PR:
"IRCC expands digital tools to provide better information to applicants
Ottawa, February 8, 2023—.....
Online application status trackers were first launched in May 2021 for citizenship applications and in February 2022 for immigration applications, starting with spouse, partner and dependent child sponsorship categories. Now, Express Entry applicants and their representatives can use the online application status tracker for Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and Provincial Nominee Program applications."

Reactions: helpneeded_please

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hey everyone. I feel really really down and frustrated in waiting. All of my friends have already got their PR except for me. It is really affecting me mentally.
My timeline is IG stream 6th May around 9:00 pm PST.
AOR mid feb 2022. Haven't heard anything since then.
anyone on the same boat and timelime that havent got their eCOPR yet?
Yes, I also applied through the IG stream and haven’t heard back since July,2022