>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
It appears they have changed their tactics now that everyone is basically 'late' by any standard they may have tried to set behind the scenes. It looks a lot like they've tried to go back to processing folks in approximate order but there are always a few files that aren't fitting the pattern and that may have to do with the additions of dependents, or other factors I won't guess about now. Based on the fact that many are getting PR now at about 11-12 from AOR, I guessed that I wouldn't get PR until April or May 2023 but actually got it last week (early?!!), on Jan 24, so it also looks like they're trying to pick up the pace with some dedicated processes, automation, agents, etc., and possibly reverting back to sequential processing by application date. I'm sure you're not far behind given that your application date & AOR is a little later than most of those who are getting PR recently. At least that's my hope for you! Best wishes!
Thank you

Reactions: CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
It appears they have changed their tactics now that everyone is basically 'late' by any standard they may have tried to set behind the scenes. It looks a lot like they've tried to go back to processing folks in approximate order but there are always a few files that aren't fitting the pattern and that may have to do with the additions of dependents, or other factors I won't guess about now. Based on the fact that many are getting PR now at about 11-12 from AOR, I guessed that I wouldn't get PR until April or May 2023 but actually got it last week (early?!!), on Jan 24, so it also looks like they're trying to pick up the pace with some dedicated processes, automation, agents, etc., and possibly reverting back to sequential processing by application date. I'm sure you're not far behind given that your application date & AOR is a little later than most of those who are getting PR recently. At least that's my hope for you! Best wishes!
I also think I am stuck with some mfking VOs for both my PR and TRV applications

Reactions: waitingforPR123

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
I got a ghost update the same morning I later received the PR email. Nothing on my account actually changed, even now after receiving & completing the PR Portal -- it still reads the same as yours. I'm guessing you are very close. Best wishes!
Thank you!!!

Guys, I got another ghost update. No email or anything. Logged into my account. It said “Application/Profile Updated.” This time there was a change. It says Medical Passed - January 31, 2023. It was passed back on June 08, 2022. Then changed to do not require a medical in July 2022. Changed back to Passed yesterday. This is my third ghost update so far. One in July 2022, two in the last two/three days.
Here’s the proper snapshot:

Applied: July 09, 2021 (Stream B, Non-healthcare)

I’m actually in healthcare, but I didn’t have total number of hours for healthcare stream back when this program opened. So I combined my healthcare hours with my cashier hours when I used to work at McDonald’s when I was studying.

Application Linked: June 08, 2022
AOR, Biometrics: June 08, 2022
Medical Passed on June 08, 2022
Medical changed to “Do not need” in July 2022. (First Update)

Ghost update #2: A few days ago
Ghost update #3: Yesterday (Jan. 31. 2023)

Medical changed to passed again on January 31, 2023

Application Status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 31, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 31, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • July 8, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Thank you!!!

Guys, I got another ghost update. No email or anything. Logged into my account. It said “Application/Profile Updated.” This time there was a change. It says Medical Passed - January 31, 2023. It was passed back on June 08, 2022. Then changed to do not require a medical in July 2022. Changed back to Passed yesterday. This is my third ghost update so far. One in July 2022, two in the last two/three days.
Here’s the proper snapshot:

Applied: July 09, 2021 (Stream B, Non-healthcare)

I’m actually in healthcare, but I didn’t have total number of hours for healthcare stream back when this program opened. So I combined my healthcare hours with my cashier hours when I used to work at McDonald’s when I was studying.

Application Linked: June 08, 2022
AOR, Biometrics: June 08, 2022
Medical Passed on June 08, 2022
Medical changed to “Do not need” in July 2022. (First Update)

Ghost update #2: A few days ago
Ghost update #3: Yesterday (Jan. 31. 2023)

Medical changed to passed again on January 31, 2023

Application Status:

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Latest update:
Review of medical results - January 31, 2023:You passed the medical exam.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • January 31, 2023 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • July 8, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Looks Like you are about to be approved. I got my AOR a week after you and applied couple of days after you

Reactions: CherAmie

PRJuneChaser

Star Member
Feb 1, 2023
Silent Watcher here. Frustrated and disappointed. Applied June 16th Stream B @7am Bc time. AOR March 8th 2021. Med passed Nov 22nd 2022. Schedule A resubmitted Dec 1st 2022. Since then nobody has touched my file according to mps follow up.
I wrote to prime ministers office and to Immigration minister. No action taken. All I see is biase and discrimination in file processing. Maybe I will get PR in August 2023?...Not sure...
Not working since tr to pr open work permit refused for not paying 155cads. I wait patiently as Canada destroys my life...

Reactions: maxiie