+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

inderpreet_kaur

Jul 4, 2019
Hi guys, I need advice. I got portal request yesterday but, I am currently in India. I am coming back on 31st January. So, should I reply them saying I am outside canada, if I replied them, do I have to wait for their reply? Or is it better to wait one week and reply them once I am back? @CherAmie @maxiie @SmzAmir

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
ARE Y'ALL SITTING DOWN? ... I got my OWP (under TR to PR Temp Policy) on Friday, a Ghost Update (GU) on my account this morning, Tuesday, but no change to the status, AND yet received my PR approval email this morning! I've updated my timeline in my signature.

It seems that IRCC is holding to its commitment that finishing TR to PR is a indeed a priority for 2023. For awhile, towards the end of 2022, they were following a pattern of approximately 1 year from AOR, and so that, plus the due date in my GCMS notes, had me believe that I might not get PR until May of 2023. But here it is 'only' 8 months from AOR. So there is hope that they are speeding up the process somewhat.

Best wishes!

Last edited:

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, I need advice. I got portal request yesterday but, I am currently in India. I am coming back on 31st January. So, should I reply them saying I am outside canada, if I replied them, do I have to wait for their reply? Or is it better to wait one week and reply them once I am back? @CherAmie @maxiie @SmzAmir
With only a week away, it is your decision and it sounds like it would be okay to wait. Personally, I'd tell them I'm on vacation (or whatever), and will be back on Jan 31, and then on Jan 31, confirm with them that you are back in the country, sending them the info they requested in the PR email which includes when you re-entered the country last.

Jj121

May 31, 2022
ARE Y'ALL SITTING DOWN? ... I got my OWP (under TR to PR Temp Policy) on Friday, a Ghost Update (GU) on my account this morning, Tuesday, but no change to the status, AND yet received my PR approval email this morning! I've updated my timeline in my signature.

It seems that IRCC is holding to its commitment that finishing TR to PR is a indeed a priority for 2023. For awhile, towards the end of 2022, they were following a pattern of approximately 1 year from AOR, and so that, plus the due date in my GCMS notes, had me believe that I might not get PR until May of 2023. But here it is 'only' 8 months from AOR. So there is hope that they are speeding up the process somewhat.

Best wishes!
congratulations Finally. Could you tell when u applied as I can not see the signature for some reason. Thanks.

k05

Jan 17, 2023
What was the email address that sent portal?
Hi everyone, please keep eye on your spam folder. I received all my updates in my primary folder for my application. Yesterday when I got my portal credentials, the email when to spam folder.
Thank you so much for sharing this very important information. i just went through my spam and find out I received my portal credentials yesterday as well.

MSB_1921

Star Member
Oct 11, 2022
Hello all,
Seeing as some of us are still waiting and have no timeline for this lovely process, I wanted to apply through express entry.
I’ve heard that the system doesn’t allow multiple applications for PR even if you’ve different accounts.
My TR to PR was applied through a consultant. So, can I make a separate account to apply for express entry or does a consultant have to do it ?

aidinvm

Jan 24, 2023
I submitted my application on June 7,2021 and Received approval letter today. I guess soon you will also get your approval by this week. All the very best.
I submitted my application on May 6, 2021 Stream A EN, account linked on Aug 4, 2021, ADR on Aug 19, 2021 and just passed the medical exam on Jan 12, 2023. I hope I get the confirmation email soon, as it is getting super frustrating... I am also waiting for the OWP extension since Sep 24, 2022!

Reactions: CherAmie

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Thank you so much for sharing this very important information. i just went through my spam and find out I received my portal credentials yesterday as well.
No worries. I was also not aware if this. I just randomly checked my spam and found the email. So I thought I should share.

Reactions: CherAmie

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022

Best wishes!
congratulations my friend!!! I wish you the very best for your future endeavors. PLEASE STAY IN THE FOURM, and help the people who are still waiting for their approval.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
congratulations Finally. Could you tell when u applied as I can not see the signature for some reason. Thanks.
Thank you!
  • Applied: June 10, 2021, TR to PR, Stream B, English
  • TFN: April 4, 2022 (received Temporary File Number in IRCC webform reply confirming receipt of Use of Rep form; unable to link; number started with XE00266....)
  • Account Linked: May 9, 2022 ('X' dropped & number now E00266....; Medical 'passed', then a day later changed to 'not required, unless requested')
  • AOR: May 10, 2022 (email & account status confirmed start of processing)
  • Request for Medical: May 27, 2022 (old medical expired; new medical completed June 3; 'passed' June 11)
  • Ghost Update: June 17, 2022 (appears to be start of Criminality assessment per Nov 17 GCMS notes)
  • Current status on Account: "We are processing…" (all steps complete except Eligibility & Background Check)
  • Current status on GCMS/CBSA notes: As of Nov 17/22 notes, Eligibility: Passed, Aug 4/22. Background Check: Security appears blank so at least In Progress & possibly Passed (per guide on how to read GCMS notes); Criminality In Progress, since June 17 GU; Info Sharing Complete.
  • OWP under TR to PR Temporary Policy: Jan 20, 2023 & valid to Dec 31, 2024. Applied July 28, 2022. Student Visa due to expire end of March, 2023.
  • PR email: Jan 24, 2023, and GU but no change to status on my account.