+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi, I am seeing that some people have been receiving the PR's from the TR to PR pathway. So happy for yall. I have been increasingly stressed everyday because there has been no activity on my application. I am wondering if anyone is on the same boat or if i should be taking some action. If so, what? I submitted everything on my own and I am a single applicant, i was a student at the time of applying but i had been working part time and full time during the summer throughout my degree. My job title was of team lead but the description matched that of a customer service agent (hopefully did it correctly)
  • Stream: B
  • Submitted: Early july 2021
  • AOR: - december 16, 2021
  • Biometrics:
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
In October I received a request letter to submit my official IELTS score. Every other category on my application status just says "we are reviewing", "its in progress". I have been getting my visa to stay in canada renewed and i received a notification that the file has been transferred to etobicoke. From a quick google, it seems to be a worrisome update. Let me know if you have any thoughts on my case *crying emoji*
Hi, I would advise you to be patient, like you have been, and as a lot of us have been. I applied in May (also in Stream B), and only now have gotten some response. I did an informal survey of people who applied in May, and only 30-40% had seen a response (in Stream B) on their application from IRCC. My friend in IG Stream, applied 7 May, still has not gotten PR. Since your application is in July, you still have a few months of wait time. My best guess is that most May and June applicants will be cleared out by March latest. Then they will start with the July ones. So you may still have atleast 2-4 months of wait time. Ofcourse, you never know miracle happens and you get your application processed next week. Nevertheless, its better not to worry or even think about this. If you are qualified and rightly believe you were eligible for this stream, you will get your PR processd this year. You have shown so much patience over the last almost 2 year, a few more months will get you your PR. Be positive, and keep on working normally, and don't think about it.Their are possible 10s of thousands who would like to be in your place with an application submitted for PR in Canada, but they missed the opportunity.
Good Luck !

Praglauski

Dec 28, 2022
Good Day

I am traveling to India on 25th of January. I received my AOR (TR to PR) in November. I have some doubts:-

1) Do my trip has to be less then 60 days?

2) When to inform IRCC about my travel? Before leaving Canada ? or After I come back to India?

3) How to inform IRCC? Via web form? We have to put webform ourselves or the will ask?

4) What if I get ADR while I am in India?

5) How can I talk with IRCC representative on call. I am trying from 15 days nut no success

Answers to above 5 questions will be appreciated.

Best regard
Praglauski Sharma

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello, i had applied my PR application in the first week of july-2021. And finally in Jan-2023, i have my medicals approved and but suddenly yesterday IRCC has sent me an email to request additional documents from me. They want me to submit T4 forms from 2018,2019 and 2020 and with the Paystubs from around 2021/02/07 before that time or around it. I do have all the requested T4 forms and have my pay stubs from June-2021 and august-2021. But for the month of july i just have one paystub from 12th july to 31st july, i don't have the paystub from the first 2 weeks of that month. because i have not worked during that time. Will that cause my application to be rejected? even if i send a letter to them stating that i was not well during that period of time? can someone please help me out what to do next?
I would recommend that you submit all the Pay Stubs that you currently have along with the Tax Documents that you can get a hold like the T4, Notice of assessment ETC and you could also attached A letter of Explanation, explaining the reasons to why you don't have the pay Stub's. If you have Proof as to why you were not working during that time you could also attach that.

however I would also recommend that if you have any doubts regarding's this to consult an immigration agent for a better solution.

Reactions: CherAmie

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi, I am seeing that some people have been receiving the PR's from the TR to PR pathway. So happy for yall. I have been increasingly stressed everyday because there has been no activity on my application. I am wondering if anyone is on the same boat or if i should be taking some action. If so, what? I submitted everything on my own and I am a single applicant, i was a student at the time of applying but i had been working part time and full time during the summer throughout my degree. My job title was of team lead but the description matched that of a customer service agent (hopefully did it correctly)
  • Stream: B
  • Submitted: Early july 2021
  • AOR: - december 16, 2021
  • Biometrics:
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
In October I received a request letter to submit my official IELTS score. Every other category on my application status just says "we are reviewing", "its in progress". I have been getting my visa to stay in canada renewed and i received a notification that the file has been transferred to etobicoke. From a quick google, it seems to be a worrisome update. Let me know if you have any thoughts on my case *crying emoji*
you can request GCMS or ATIP notes for your application to see the progress that has been made on your file. and my File is pretty much the same as your in the processing category. it has been saying the same things "we are reviewing" ever since I was able to link it to my Gckey Account.

and if you have Still have some time on your work permit, I would also suggest that you start looking at different programs that you could possibly apply for to gain permanent residency. just as a back up plan. hope that helps.

Rupi123

Jan 12, 2023
Aor/medical pass / request for PCC - 25 Feb 2022
Documents received and reviewing - 8th april
Medical changes from passed to do not need - june 20th
September 1st - medical passed again
September 6 - eligibility, security passed , criminality in progress
Jan 10 2023 - again medical changed to we do not need medical

any idea how much time they need more?

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi guys, I need suggestion. When I submitted my file I accidentally submitted my friends document as I used his laptop. I got my document request in March 2021 that I submitted. I didn’t realize until end of 2021. Then I raised web form. Today I got email for explanation letter for that error. Can someone suggest how to I explain that? Its almost the last stage of the file.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Got my GCMS notes today. Applied on November 17, 2022!

This is what I saw:

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility:
Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality:
In Progress
Org Crime: 0
Medical: Passed - Expired (IME granted - no sufficient health impairment)
Misrepresentation: 0
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs:
Final:

12 pages total. There was a bunch of another stuff. Too messy to possibly read and make sense of what is going on. Application at Whitehorse IRCC.

I applied on July 09, 2021. STREAM B, ENGLISH!!!

AOR, BIOMETRICS, LINKED:
June 08, 2022
PCC REQUESTED: June 08, 2022
Provided on July 07, 2022 because I didn’t get their PCC request in my account until July 07, 2022!

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Looks like GCMS notes give you a vague picture because they are not up to date. For example, under my assessment section, it says that eligibility and security have not been started. This was updated back in June 2022. It says like this:

Last Updated: 2022/06/08….June 08 in 2022

I don’t understand this at all.

Under criminality, it says:

Last Updated: February 09, 2022 and Due Date: February 25, 2022

I got my AOR on June 08, 2022 so my application was under processing a long time ago.
At the start of my application, it says my application number was created on February 08, 2022.

At the last, it says someone reviewed my application for AOR and dated June 08, 2022. If someone reviewed it on June 08, how come my criminality was in progress in Feb 2022.

The whole point is GCMS or any notes aren’t much help I guess because dates don’t really mean that a specific thing was done on that date. It could be just that it was updated on that date for something that was completed way before.
My eligibility and security were last updated in August 2022 and it says “not started”. I don’t have any info through gcms notes on what’s the status on eligibility or security as of today…and as we have seen IRCC sometimes like to dump all info on the same day for the whole year and approve the same day. So the point is my eligibility and security very well could have been completed and just waiting for someone to update and make a final call.
I read that security is done by CSIS and shares stuff with US, Australia, UK, and New Zealand and usually gives an update to IRCC in codes like “NRT” or “NAI”…which means No Reportable Trace or No Adverse Information and there are many sections in my gcms notes where I have seen NRT and stuff like 0 misrepresentation and 0 organized crime…so all this stuff is done by CSIS in security which is usually the last step before final decision….so it might just be that CSIS has completed security and no one yet has updated so my security section says “not started” and that was in June 2022…

Just a mess!!!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi guys, I need suggestion. When I submitted my file I accidentally submitted my friends document as I used his laptop. I got my document request in March 2021 that I submitted. I didn’t realize until end of 2021. Then I raised web form. Today I got email for explanation letter for that error. Can someone suggest how to I explain that? Its almost the last stage of the file.
They have asked you for an explanation so provide one. The truth is best in your Letter of Explanation -- that you were using your friends laptop, etc. If you haven't already provided the correct documents, do so with your LOE. State that it was not deliberate, that it was an error, be polite, honest & promptly provide what they ask for &/or need.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
They have asked you for an explanation so provide one. The truth is best in your Letter of Explanation -- that you were using your friends laptop, etc. If you haven't already provided the correct documents, do so with your LOE. State that it was not deliberate, that it was an error, be polite, honest & promptly provide what they ask for &/or need.
Thank you. I already provided my documents.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Aor/medical pass / request for PCC - 25 Feb 2022
Documents received and reviewing - 8th april
Medical changes from passed to do not need - june 20th
September 1st - medical passed again
September 6 - eligibility, security passed , criminality in progress
Jan 10 2023 - again medical changed to we do not need medical

any idea how much time they need more?
We're all guessing but my guess for you is before the end of February given a vague pattern of PR's received in 11-12 months from AOR. Let us know! Best wishes.

Reactions: Sak786

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
can't login again.
Their systems, their officers, their minister all just don't know how to work. Idiots

Reactions: FromThe6ix

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Little update!
Time from approval to portal invite for me was exactly 1 week.
Will let you guys know when I get CoPR!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IG stream on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
AOR: Feb 11th (linked same day)
- Criminality: passed
- Medical: passed, Expired
- Biometrics: passed
- Info sharing: passed
- Eligibility: passed
- Security: passed
PR APPROVED JANUARY 6th 2023!!

(2 document requests, 1 GU on January 5th 2023)
Email reply to IRCC: January 6th 2023
Portal invite and photo submitted: January 13th 2023
COPR: pending
PR CARD: pending