+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
why MP state the CBSA is no good even though i did receive my notes from them lol, she got a little frustrated in the 2nd email when i mentioned i requested cbsa and they hadn't responded yet and when i said in my email that IRCC lacks transparency within the tr2pr program applicants

here's her reply

"May I know why advised you to contact CBSA as they have nothing to do about it.

You are aware, just like the rest of those who applied for TR-PR that there that this is a special project by the government. Hence, there was no provision for the processing time.

The government, however, is doing the best they can to compete as many TR-PR application."

pretty careless email plenty typos lol

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone? Any ideas?
Not 100% certain but I was also a student during part of my eligible NOC hours of work. On my GCMS notes it appears that I had sufficient NOC eligible hours even while I was a student. I worked ~20/week as a student and ~ 40/week during breaks from school & during summers. My account does not yet show Eligibility as passed but my GCMS notes show that the Admin review of Eligibility 'passed' in May of 2022 and the more detailed review of Eligibility 'passed' in Aug 2022. Still waiting for PR though but not expecting much before May IF they are following their 'due dates' -- mine says May 2023, but my file should have no issues because I provided all documents upfront, no ADR's, I've been in Canada since I was 15 under valid status & have never left, not even for a vacation, a clean police record in Canada, & I do not have any added dependents -- so perhaps I'll get it sooner. Hope that helps.

Last edited:

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Quick question
Applied under stream b

How does/will IRCC calculate hours worked during my study permit? As i had a summer break and co-op sem when i was working full time.
I applied my Application through an Immigration Consultant, and he had me calculate my hours in the following way, he only Added 30/hr a week during the time I was working full-time, and 20/hr a week for the time I was working as a student. hope that helps.

on the main page for Tr to Pr pathway there wasn't a way mentioned on how one could/should calculate the hours (1560 Hour), so my Immigration agent used the same way to calculate the hours as he would have done for other immigration pathways like the express entry ETC.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello everyone,
Just a quick question , do we need to submit family form for work permit under tr to pr .
Read this on IRCC's website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html

And these are the guidelines, read them carefully all the way through a few times:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

I do not recall being asked for the extended family form, however, if you are also applying for a spouse/dependent to work, you will have to provide additional forms & information. When you open up an application on your account, it will show you all the forms you require. The guidelines for 'OWP under TR to PR' are slightly different from a regular 'OWP' application, so read the details carefully. The 'OWP under TR to PR' guidelines will tell you to put certain answers into boxes that don't necessarily make sense but follow them anyway (e.g. it says to enter Worker even if I am a Student). Only follow the general OWP guidelines when the OWP under TR to PR guidelines do not tell you something else.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
why MP state the CBSA is no good even though i did receive my notes from them lol, she got a little frustrated in the 2nd email when i mentioned i requested cbsa and they hadn't responded yet and when i said in my email that IRCC lacks transparency within the tr2pr program applicants

here's her reply

"May I know why advised you to contact CBSA as they have nothing to do about it.

You are aware, just like the rest of those who applied for TR-PR that there that this is a special project by the government. Hence, there was no provision for the processing time.

The government, however, is doing the best they can to compete as many TR-PR application."

pretty careless email plenty typos lol
which mp?

Snagra

Jan 7, 2021
Read this on IRCC's website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/foreign-workers/special-initiatives-pilot-project/tr-pr-pathway.html

And these are the guidelines, read them carefully all the way through a few times:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

I do not recall being asked for the extended family form, however, if you are also applying for a spouse/dependent to work, you will have to provide additional forms & information. When you open up an application on your account, it will show you all the forms you require. The guidelines for 'OWP under TR to PR' are slightly different from a regular 'OWP' application, so read the details carefully. The 'OWP under TR to PR' guidelines will tell you to put certain answers into boxes that don't necessarily make sense but follow them anyway (e.g. it says to enter Worker even if I am a Student). Only follow the general OWP guidelines when the OWP under TR to PR guidelines do not tell you something else.
Thank u so much .

Reactions: CherAmie

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Not 100% certain but I was also a student during part of my eligible NOC hours of work. On my GCMS notes it appears that I had sufficient NOC eligible hours even while I was a student. I worked ~20/week as a student and ~ 40/week during breaks from school & during summers. My account does not yet show Eligibility as passed but my GCMS notes show that the Admin review of Eligibility 'passed' in May of 2022 and the more detailed review of Eligibility 'passed' in Aug 2022. Still waiting for PR though but not expecting much before May IF they are following their 'due dates' -- mine says May 2023, but my file should have no issues because I provided all documents upfront, no ADR's, I've been in Canada since I was 15 under valid status & have never left, not even for a vacation, a clean police record in Canada, & I do not have any added dependents -- so perhaps I'll get it sooner. Hope that helps.
exact. same. situation. No ADR's or anything but in my notes it shows that admin said "applicant has all required documents on file upfront"

but my eligibitlity hasnt started

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Another person told me on facebook that she got her PR approval today. Seems like my visa officer will take my application decision to his or her grave

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Hi everyone. A have question regardings confimation email:
if the main applicant receives confirmation email (which has to be replied to right away for portal credentials), but the spouse or dependant doesn't receive the email. Should the main applicant reply to their email and include their spouse/dependant, or should they wait till their spouse or dependant also recieve the confirmation email ? Also in reply, should we include just the few lines info they asked for, and not have anything else in the email (even the info content they sent in the email, or it doesn't matter either way)?
Please kindly advise on the procedure.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

IAlpha

Jan 12, 2023
Hello, i had applied my PR application in the first week of july-2021. And finally in Jan-2023, i have my medicals approved and but suddenly yesterday IRCC has sent me an email to request additional documents from me. They want me to submit T4 forms from 2018,2019 and 2020 and with the Paystubs from around 2021/02/07 before that time or around it. I do have all the requested T4 forms and have my pay stubs from June-2021 and august-2021. But for the month of july i just have one paystub from 12th july to 31st july, i don't have the paystub from the first 2 weeks of that month. because i have not worked during that time. Will that cause my application to be rejected? even if i send a letter to them stating that i was not well during that period of time? can someone please help me out what to do next?

Reactions: waitingforPR123

Rihaan

Sep 5, 2020
Hello, i had applied my PR application in the first week of july-2021. And finally in Jan-2023, i have my medicals approved and but suddenly yesterday IRCC has sent me an email to request additional documents from me. They want me to submit T4 forms from 2018,2019 and 2020 and with the Paystubs from around 2021/02/07 before that time or around it. I do have all the requested T4 forms and have my pay stubs from June-2021 and august-2021. But for the month of july i just have one paystub from 12th july to 31st july, i don't have the paystub from the first 2 weeks of that month. because i have not worked during that time. Will that cause my application to be rejected? even if i send a letter to them stating that i was not well during that period of time? can someone please help me out what to do next?
You have to be employed on the date of application. If you were employed but just sick then its fine i believe

SS98x

Jan 12, 2023
Hi, I am seeing that some people have been receiving the PR's from the TR to PR pathway. So happy for yall. I have been increasingly stressed everyday because there has been no activity on my application. I am wondering if anyone is on the same boat or if i should be taking some action. If so, what? I submitted everything on my own and I am a single applicant, i was a student at the time of applying but i had been working part time and full time during the summer throughout my degree. My job title was of team lead but the description matched that of a customer service agent (hopefully did it correctly)
  • Stream: B
  • Submitted: Early july 2021
  • AOR: - december 16, 2021
  • Biometrics:
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
In October I received a request letter to submit my official IELTS score. Every other category on my application status just says "we are reviewing", "its in progress". I have been getting my visa to stay in canada renewed and i received a notification that the file has been transferred to etobicoke. From a quick google, it seems to be a worrisome update. Let me know if you have any thoughts on my case *crying emoji*

Last edited:
Reactions: waitingforPR123