+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
FOR THOSE OF YOU RECENTLY GETTING PR, a reminder to PLEASE SHARE or RE-SHARE YOUR TIMELINES -- in particular the date you applied, the date you received AOR (&/or when you were able to Link you account), and the date you received PR approval, and any interesting incidents or learnings along the way. Congratulations & best wishes!

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Our PR application has finally been approved after 12 years, thank you Jesus and to everyone in this group. Please don’t give up on yours it will surely show up ok.
BIG congrats man wow twelve years ? that was ridiculous
Well, lucky you that didn't give up in last minute

Telimac

Jun 19, 2022
Could you please let me know which email address you got your approval ? I have been waiting for the credential email for 3 days and nothing yet. Thanks again.

Congrats everyone who received the approval recently.
The email address I used in my application. The same one linked to my GC key account

Reactions: CherAmie

Ayothomas

Dec 11, 2019
BIG congrats man wow twelve years ? that was ridiculous
Well, lucky you that didn't give up in last minute
Thanks! Nobody can understand what we went through,our story it’s gonna be published soon, I’m still trying to figure out if we should make a movie or write a book on this journey of twelve years just to encourage other not to give up.

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys! Here's my timeline :) Don't give up everyone! I was literally crying to my sister yesterday about all this and today, I got approved. I hope you guys feel hopeful and encouraged as it looks like the ircc agents are getting their acts together. I also spammed the IRCC webform and I even sent a request to the prime minister via a message board. I tried everything lol.
Your time will come soon! Much love to you all!

IG stream on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
AOR: Feb 11th (linked same day)
- Criminality: passed
- Medical: passed, Expired
- Biometrics: passed upon application
- Info sharing: passed
- Eligibility: passed
- Security: passed
PR APPROVED JANUARY 6th 2023!!

(2 document requests, 1 GU on January 5th 2023)
COPR: pending
PR CARD: pending

Ghost update:
January 5th
, ircc login showed no difference

Requested docs:
Diploma, completion letter, transcript (Request: 14th Nov 2022, Sent back and received 15 Nov 2022)
Schedule A (Request: Nov 21 2022, Sent back: Nov 21 2022, Received: Nov 30, 2022)

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Seeing so many approvals lately & not even any update on my account or gcms notes really pissed me off. Need something atleast, some sort of update if not approval.
As in I am happy for those guys, I even liked their posts but just frustrated for mine

Last edited:

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Seeing so many approvals lately & not even any update on my account or gcms notes really pissed me off. Need something atleast, some sort of update if not approval.
As in I am happy for those guys, I even liked their posts but just frustrated for mine
I know how it feels. I felt the same here. Couple days ago I was really depressed and I was thinking to give my life away. But when I look back I see my families, friends and people who were cheering me up on the forum. Bro, there are so many good things other than PR. I don’t want give up on my life and let my families down. We are still young, and do let this unfortunate moment control your life.

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I know how it feels. I felt the same here. Couple days ago I was really depressed and I was thinking to give my life away. But when I look back I see my families, friends and people who were cheering me up on the forum. Bro, there are so many good things other than PR. I don’t want give up on my life and let my families down. We are still young, and do let this unfortunate moment control your life.
I am not young anymore plus I do have some external problem causing depression as well. So it's currently quite a bit. I have been waiting for too long too, like that guy since 12 years, well I am not that much but still several years

kai2030

Dec 15, 2022
Hey guys ,

I am in India for next couple of month , will it cause any issue ? If I got any update on profile .