+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys happy new year to everyone.
i applied OWP for m husband 13/06/2022
and they asked medical 02/12/2022 he did the medical 16/12/2022
but still no updated about his application .now its going to be 7 months but still he did not get his visa.do you guys have any idea how long they will take to give his visa .?thank you

I applied my PR under TR to PR on 16/06/2021 and got AOR 16/11/2021 after that no updates

Snagra

Jan 7, 2021
-Did you submitted T4 of 2020 or years before ?
-Did you submitted adequate job letter which is included job description / position and duties? And included salary and annual income ?

hope you can find out the best solution due of this concern, good luck!
Yes , I submitted everything upfront. I found all paystubs now . They only asked for two jobs bt had three jobs to complete one year . So i m going to send paystubs for all three including t4 and notice of assessment .never know ircc

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Guys I got a Ghost Update on My application. in the main menu it shows Application Updated, however nothing changed inside... my First ever ghost update. :) :) after 9 months.
That’s good moved, let’s see 3 more months after this!

3 more steps to the ended

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Yes , I submitted everything upfront. I found all paystubs now . They only asked for two jobs bt had three jobs to complete one year . So i m going to send paystubs for all three including t4 and notice of assessment .never know ircc

That’s all

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hi, after replying to the email of your PR approval with all your details, how long usually it takes to receive the PR portal?

Thank you for all your replies.
Firstly congrats for approval email, mostly cases took 2 days to 1 weeks after you replied as first email to IRCC that you are inside Canada.

Then officer will be sent you the 2nd email and created portal for you to upload photo and confirm your address for physical PR card.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
nah bro my friend was already in Canada, but he still received a letter like this. and after a 1-2 weeks he got his portal request. this was mid of last year if i recall correctly.
oh lol I got confused with recent refusal letter asking to come back. That's what all over forums

Reactions: waitingforPR123

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Finally my day has come!! I got approved! I don’t know how, I’m still in shock!
i hope this day comes for everyone, the joy I feel is out of this world. Thank you all for your support and just being in this forum!! It helped alot during this journey.

Finally eh @HopefulCanadian!!

I saw many many of positive nice people here got approval from IRCC smoothly without any problem, on the other hand some of negative people still stuck with work permit extensions and long silence since AOR.

fife15

Oct 8, 2022
According to the CBSA notes I got in December, primary office is whitehorse, secondary office is in Calgary
Could you please let me know which email address you got your approval ? I have been waiting for the credential email for 3 days and nothing yet. Thanks again.

Congrats everyone who received the approval recently.