+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Just got the blow. Does anyone know what this actually means ?

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These
services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider
organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend
that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Just got the blow. Does anyone know what this actually means ?

Hello,
We are currently processing your application for permanent residency. You now qualify
to receive pre-arrival services to help you prepare for your new life in Canada. These
services are only available to you before you enter Canada.
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) funds settlement service provider
organizations to deliver pre-arrival services at no cost to you. We strongly recommend
that you use pre-arrival services. They can help you to:
It’s good news. May be pr soon.

Reactions: CherAmie

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys, happy new year!
I'm not so hopeful anymore lol. I thought by now something would have happened but alas, nothing has.
My mental health is in the trash and I want to give up on all this.
As a last-ditch effort, I reached out to the house of commons committees of both immigration as well as human rights. It might not do a thing but I feel like I need to at least keep trying.
Hopefully, there'll be good news for us all this year!

Lucas454

Aug 11, 2022
Hello, I submitted my address and photo on my PR PORTAL on Dec 19. I am wondering how long will it take them to confirm and send me Ecopr? Thank you and Happy New Year!!

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz
Jan 5, 2023
Hi everyone,
Need little help here.
I just received my PR confirmation, currently I’m outside of Canada and planning to return back in end of march because my marriage is on 17 jan. Please help me out should I provide the same date or what should I do. Is there any negative effect on my file.
Thanks

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hi everyone,
Need little help here.
I just received my PR confirmation, currently I’m outside of Canada and planning to return back in end of march because my marriage is on 17 jan. Please help me out should I provide the same date or what should I do. Is there any negative effect on my file.
Thanks
Congrats on getting the PR confirmation and for getting married in a few days. :)

Getting a PR confirmation at this point might complicate the situation for you. I highly recommend that you take advice from an immigration consultant.

I read in this forum that they expect people to get back within 60 days, which won't be the case for you. Also, as soon as you get married, you will have to inform about your change of status. Doing this might delay getting the eCOPR and PPR for your spouse (if she will accompany you).

Also, if you are planning to bring your spouse, I recommend preparing documents right away. Furthermore, make sure to gather enough evidence for your relationship (chat history, photographs from different rituals, honeymoon, travel tickets, hotel bills, etc.) etc.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Jyot13

Jan 5, 2023
Hi everyone,
Need little help here.
Thanks
Hello arvinder, I also got approved today am also outside canada and getting married on 18th jan please let me know if figure out anything about this situation

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Is there a link that shows real time status on how many TR to PR applications remaining? Looks like I will be among the last few. ;)

In last few days, I saw so many people getting their PR approved. On the other hand, I completed 1 year today since receiving AOR. :D

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hello all,
Stream b 30 june
Ircc requested pay subs to prove experiece . I only have three . What i can do .
-Did you submitted T4 of 2020 or years before ?
-Did you submitted adequate job letter which is included job description / position and duties? And included salary and annual income ?

hope you can find out the best solution due of this concern, good luck!

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
there are people waiting since aug/sep
stream B
I know 2 persons got eCOPR today(one from Etobicoke, one from Calgary) those applicants has submitted photo and confirmed address on Nov 14 and Nov 19

they are still waiting PR Card.

Jagnoor102

Nov 28, 2022
Hi guys,
I have applied under tr to pr work permit extension policy on sept. 1, 2022. The letter that they gave me has expiry date of 31 december 2022. They have not started eligibilty yet. Now my employer wants a proof that i can still work. So should i call ircc or raise a webform or stop work waiting for decision