+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

pri121

Jan 4, 2023
You can reply and let them know you are outside of Canada. It depends upon the officer. Previously, they were allowing people to come back as usual and just reply to portal email again. But from last week, I have seen a couple of cases, where the officer send the letter that the applicant doesn't meet TR2pr requirements once they replied to the portal that they are outside Canada. Letter asked them to apply for a temporary policy to get a PR visa from outside Canada.

Sample Letter response send to some applicants if you replied that you are outside Canada>
This refers to the application for permanent residence you made under the Temporary Publie Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway), in Workers in- Canada: Stream B (essential non-healthcare).
I am now completing assessment of your TR to PR Pathway application; however, it appears that you may not meet TR to PR Pathway requirements.
Applicants in the TR to PR Pathway must be physically present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and when the application is approved.
Based on the most recent information you provided us, you are outside Canada. Therefore, I have concerns you do not meet the requirements of the TR to PR Pathway, which requires you to be in physically present in Canada at the time your application for permanent residence is approved.
We wish to advise you there is a temporary public policy for the issuance of permanent resident visas for TR to PR Pathway applicants who are outside Canada that you may apply for no later than 60 days after your application for permanent residence is refused.
To apply for the public policy, you must respond via your MyCIC account within 60 days from the date of this letter clearly stating that you wish to be considered under this public policy.
I look forward to receiving your response. If you choose not to respond. I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in refusal of your application.
Hey jacob , I have received the same letter n i am outside canada , can you please guide from where and how to send the letter to reconsider under mycic account ??

pri121

Jan 4, 2023
Hi
I want to go to India for two months just got Aor in June nothing after that.
stream B.can we go outside Canada when file is in processing?
I received AOR in may , and i came to india in dec , they sent me the letter to either come back in 60days or it will be rejected. So in short if your trip is less than 60days you can go and come back.

Coockie707

Dec 13, 2022
I received AOR in may , and i came to india in dec , they sent me the letter to either come back in 60days or it will be rejected. So in short if your trip is less than 60days you can go and come back.
I have a concern, you mean our trip should be less than 60 days, if our file is under processing or if we have got approval letter. In my case i am outside canada and my trip will be 4 months and my file is still under process.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
please copy paste the content of that letter so that others can be prepared. thanks

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Soooo...finally some good stuff. LAST WORKING DAY of 2022...yes you are reading right: DEC 30th , the LAST WORKING DAY OF 2022, I received a notification IRCC asking for Right Of Permanent Residence Fee ( RPRF ) to be paid to proceed..which basically means case is approved. I was rushing to pay when I remembered that I actually paid the fee upfront ! It took me couple of days to notice that the file number appearing in the request has an extra "P" after "E" :)))) and is a totally different file number than my TR to PR. Yeah...that was from my paper based provincial nominee application which I submitted mid Feb 2022, not the TR to PR !!!

Can you believe that ? !! :)) When I was submitting processing time was 28 months, and even now the processing time shows 22 months. I was so sure that TR to PR is going to be approved first that I did not pay RPRF to save the effort of getting that back...who knew !! Since Feb there was no AOR, no file number, no linking, nothing, and I was thinking regarding 27 months of processing time that is not strange, as 6 month expected TR to PR took one year for a file number to arrive.

Strange thing is that usually when an application reaches this stage when there is another PR application in process they ask which one you want to proceed with. There was no such asking, just asked to pay the RPRF and no other ADR or such.

Well, seems my story is close to an end too. However, I will be staying in this forum. I feel we have formed a community with a sense of belonging.

Will keep all updated whatever else happens.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
i paid last night for my Second CBSA (I already received first ones in mid December and those took 3 months)
I will see how long the newly submitted one takes now with the new 2023 Plan hopefully soon.

Reactions: CherAmie

Esther$$

Nov 13, 2018
Please can someone advise me here?? Please

I am stucked between sending ircc a webform of my diploma certificate or not.
I studied early childhood education certificate (1 year) and applied for my pgwp. While I was working full time, I got a scholarship to get my diploma with the condition of working full time and schooling per time.
So while I was working full time I was also schooling online. I applied for pr through Tr to pr (IG) and wondering if adding my diploma certificate will help me meet eligibility since they are rejecting 1 year program. ( I didn’t have a study permit, I just had my pgwp).

Praglauski

Dec 28, 2022
Good Day

I am traveling to India on 25th of January. I received my AOR (TR to PR) in November. I have some doubts:-

1) Do my trip has to be less then 60 days?

2) When to inform IRCC about my travel? Before leaving Canada ? or After I come back to India?

3) How to inform IRCC? Via web form? We have to put webform ourselves or the will ask?

4) What if I get ADR while I am in India?

5) How can I talk with IRCC representative on call. I am trying from 15 days nut no success

Answers to above 5 questions will be appreciated.

Best regard
Praglauski Sharma

Jan 5, 2023
Hi,

I just want to have some insight on my case since it’s been very confusing. this is my time line. stream B

Apply on: july 16 2021
email to refund my biometric since mine is still valid on August 18 2022
then AOR email on Aug 30 2022
linked my account on Oct 09 2022
then i see a request letter for RPRF fee which i paid right when i see it.
however the date on the request letter is AUG 04 2022.
this is where is all so confusing. can someone give me any insight on this? What should i expect?

Reactions: waitingforPR123

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Just an update fyi.

[TR2PR Essential English]
Applied: May 2021
AOR: Feb 2022
Medical Passed.
No progress at all.

[BOWP]
Applied: Sep 2022 (just right 4 months before my current closed-damn-work permit expires.)
No progress at all.

I'm starting to lose my mind. Can't work ever since I got laid off from my prev employer on Janurary 2022.
At least give me damn work permit so I CAN WORK NOT LIVE LIKE A PARASITE.

Because my current work permit expires on January 2023, I was not eligible for open work permit when IRCC offered us.
And it's almost exactly been more than 4 months (120 days) but I don't have a work permit yet.
Probably due to Christmas? idk this office has so many excuses for their late work.
Hello dear

I couldn’t understand your last paragraph regarding wp? Means you are not eligible when they offered? You get your aor right?

Lismar

Jan 5, 2023
Hello,
  • Stream: Worker in Canada: Essential, non healthcare
  • Submitted: May , 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
  • Any update about this ?

Reactions: waitingforPR123

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hello,
  • Stream: Worker in Canada: Essential, non healthcare
  • Submitted: May , 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -
  • Any update about this ?
You should have atleast received an AOR or Link your application to a GCKey Account, if you haven't been able to do neither of those things, just give the IRCC a call to get an update on your application. they should on a bare minimum give you an temporary application number and with that you can send a Webform or contact your local MP to get additional information of your file.

Reactions: CherAmie