+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you guys got some nice gifts. Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and Happy Whatever you Celebrate this time of the year. :)
Happy Holidays!
I swear the excitement of Christmas and gifts and getting drunk with my friends on Christmas Eve and watch a horror movie and then walk at night during a freakin’ blizzard freezing my butt off was keeping me sane. Now that it’s the holiday season but I work in healthcare…so maybe New Year’s and exceptionally warm temperatures in Ottawa going above 10 degrees previously unheard of at this point of the year are keeping me sane and not lose my mind on IRCC. January and Feb I dread the most because that’s when Ottawa hits -30 degrees…but Imma lose my mind before spring if IRCC doesn’t clear me by April so that I can vote these folks out one day….lol

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Last work hour of the year and no progress yet x-(
Around late Christmas they have lot of team meetings & group meetings where 60% times they talk about vacation, fun & all that jazz bs. Never expect any actual work on files until around atleast end of Jan. Most take off & rest just pass their time during Dec-Jan period. Very handful of files actually get some work done during this period in Govt

Reactions: teogk89

arafataur

Nov 3, 2022
Yes, T4 & Notice of Assessment is what I provided for a job in 2018 as well but it was not an eligible NOC so I was not relying on that job for my total essential hours worked. My later job was an eligible NOC job & I had those paystubs. My GCMS/CBSA notes show they reviewed them in detail & they were ‘satisfied’. Can you call the company & ask if they have a copy of that last paystub? If you don’t work for them anymore, do you have your ROE? You can go to a Service Canada & request a copy of your Records of Employment (it’s free & has a little more detail). Gather what you can & provide a letter of explanation by their deadline. If you are relying on the hours from that job for your essential worker NOC, do your best to state your estimated hours worked in 2018 by dividing your total earnings by your approximate hourly wage. If you still worked for them in 2019, you should be able to use that hourly
Yes, T4 & Notice of Assessment is what I provided for a job in 2018 as well but it was not an eligible NOC so I was not relying on that job for my total essential hours worked. My later job was an eligible NOC job & I had those paystubs. My GCMS/CBSA notes show they reviewed them in detail & they were ‘satisfied’. Can you call the company & ask if they have a copy of that last paystub? If you don’t work for them anymore, do you have your ROE? You can go to a Service Canada & request a copy of your Records of Employment (it’s free & has a little more detail). Gather what you can & provide a letter of explanation by their deadline. If you are relying on the hours from that job for your essential worker NOC, do your best to state your estimated hours worked in 2018 by dividing your total earnings by your approximate hourly wage. If you still worked for them in 2019, you should be able to use that hourly wage for your 2018 calculation. Best wishes.
Thank you so much for your support. I was able to gather the t4s, NOAs and ROEs from 2018.
I applied with my job which I started on July 2018 and I worked till Oct 2021. The record of employment stated that I started working from 2018 July. I will provide the letter of explanation as I don’t have have the paystubs now.
But i gave them paystubs and t4s from 2019, 2020 and 2021. Do i need to send the NOAs as well for these years? Also 2021 t4 I didn’t send, will i submit this also?

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thank you so much for your support. I was able to gather the t4s, NOAs and ROEs from 2018.
I applied with my job which I started on July 2018 and I worked till Oct 2021. The record of employment stated that I started working from 2018 July. I will provide the letter of explanation as I don’t have have the paystubs now.
But i gave them paystubs and t4s from 2019, 2020 and 2021. Do i need to send the NOAs as well for these years? Also 2021 t4 I didn’t send, will i submit this also?
If you sent pay stubs for those years, I don’t think you need to provide t4’s but it can’t hurt. If I recall correctly, they were only asking for 2018. Best wishes!

Reactions: arafataur

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Happy New Year everyone. I just feel so sad with this endless waiting. I submitted under IG and my file seems stuck at white horse for almost 1 year since last year February. I tried everything I could, contact MP, requesting ATIP. I am so depressed at this new year. I really not sure how much I could hold up to.
Yesterday I commented under another forum, I said “ I feel sad about myself, came to Canada 10 years ago for study, and my pr is stuck in WH.” There is one person responded, he said “ omg, if 10 years you still not get a pr, it’s definitely not Canada/ircc’s fault.”
I don’t understand why people would talking like this. They are making fun on other’s sadness.

Reactions: User740

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Happy New Year everyone. I just feel so sad with this endless waiting. I submitted under IG and my file seems stuck at white horse for almost 1 year since last year February. I tried everything I could, contact MP, requesting ATIP. I am so depressed at this new year. I really not sure how much I could hold up to.
Yesterday I commented under another forum, I said “ I feel sad about myself, came to Canada 10 years ago for study, and my pr is stuck in WH.” There is one person responded, he said “ omg, if 10 years you still not get a pr, it’s definitely not Canada/ircc’s fault.”
I don’t understand why people would talking like this. They are making fun on other’s sadness.
Happy New Year!

But don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful, oh
They can all get fkd, just stay true to you, so
Don't let 'em say you ain't beautiful, oh
They can all get fkd, just stay true to you, so

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Their comments are misguided -- ignore them. Remember that you are not alone! There are about 25,000 of us waiting to complete the TR to PR Pathway in 2023 according to the last IRCC forecast update. This pathway is considered one of 3 priority programs for 2023 -- they want it completed this year and there are '0' forecasted for 2024/2025. When you get your notes through ATIP, I'd be interested to know if they note steps that have passed, or if there are areas of concern. My notes show that I have passed a few steps that do not show in my account. Also, due to immense back logs and trying to balance unexpected wars, etc., it is not surprising that they have pushed our applications out (just because they can) in order to create room for urgent applications. This doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your file but I understand that waiting without any feedback leaves lots of time for worrying. Best wishes.

heroZ

Oct 28, 2022
Their comments are misguided -- ignore them. Remember that you are not alone! There are about 25,000 of us waiting to complete the TR to PR Pathway in 2023 according to the last IRCC forecast update. This pathway is considered one of 3 priority programs for 2023 -- they want it completed this year and there are '0' forecasted for 2024/2025. When you get your notes through ATIP, I'd be interested to know if they note steps that have passed, or if there are areas of concern. My notes show that I have passed a few steps that do not show in my account. Also, due to immense back logs and trying to balance unexpected wars, etc., it is not surprising that they have pushed our applications out (just because they can) in order to create room for urgent applications. This doesn't mean there is anything wrong with your file but I understand that waiting without any feedback leaves lots of time for worrying. Best wishes.
Hello, thank you for your response. At least I am not alone here. I request ATIP back in October, but I have not received any thing yet. I contacted local MP, and all I know is that the criminality is processing and others not started. They told me all my documents and information are there and I do not need submitted anything now, and all I can do is just sit back and wait. They also said the general processing time is 2 years for all pr application, so I should just wait then ( that’s what they telling me). But I am still worried about it, all my friends got their pr in last year. And I contacted IRCC call centers few times last year, and the agent said my file stays untouched for couple months already. So I am not sure what’s going on and when my application will be processed.

Reactions: CherAmie

Labrock

Aug 25, 2022
Hey folks,

Here’s another update on my application after calling ircc.

Application: May 7, 2021 around 4:30AM EST
AOR: May 2, 2022
Additional docs : May 2, 2022 - Right of residency fee. Submitted it next day.
Medical: May 2, 2022 (Since then it changed to you don’t need a medical examination)
Additional doc: PCC - there was a confusion around this so I sent it on August 25, 2022
Eligibility: Passed around August 25th, 2022
GU1: Oct 21, 2022
GU2: Oct 24, 2022
Medical: Passed on cic
Background check: Passed around late November

Still no final decision tho and according to the agent it can still take some time for the final decision as they might ask for last minute updates.

At this point I can’t even feel good because the suspense is hanging on everything and my work permit is expiring in april.

I just hope we all get some good news before the summer.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
What if you are not in Canada at the time you receive this request?
I'm very concern your question, well because I am still inside Canada and already submitted mailing address for my PR card and photo.

Otherwise, In case you are outside Canada, then you have to report IRCC as you are current outside country, and tell them your time frame for your returning back to Canada. The IRCC officer will held your case until you returned to country.

Tell them the truth !!
because I know 5-6 applicants received the refusal because of counterfeit documents, one of them lied to IRCC as she's inside Canada, but literally she was outside Canada back home, once she did submitted the request.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
What if you are not in Canada at the time you receive this request?
Like @cantoxxyyzz said, let them know you are out of country & when you’ll be back. Then, when you’re back, confirm that you are back in Canada. Be honest. There is a policy in place to ensure your PR is not rejected for being out of country.
From IRCC's website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/refused-trpr-outside.html
Temporary public policy for the issuance of permanent resident visas for foreign nationals, who have been refused under the “Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway”

Gill0001

Jun 21, 2022
Hi
I want to go to India for two months just got Aor in June nothing after that.
stream B.can we go outside Canada when file is in processing?