Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Submitted request for GCMS and CBSA notes again. Need to wake those lazy people up lol
they’re on vacation
Has any TR to PR applications in September 2021 been approved?

Which stream ?

some of stream A also approved quickly

otherwise for Stream B on September 2021, unfortunately I don’t believe so. They are starting on June 2021 applicants and sending approval letter few weeks ago, in the other hand I know 4-5 cases has refusal on TR-PR pathway program this month.

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

Jay 1345

Dec 21, 2022
they’re on vacation

Which stream ?

otherwise for Stream B on September 2021, unfortunately I don’t believe so. They are starting on June 2021 applicants and sending approval letter few weeks ago, in the other hand I know 4-5 cases has refusal on TR-PR pathway program this month.
I am in Stream B Essential Non Health Care

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Starting my 19th month today, my relationship with the IRCC is going to be longer than most of my romantic relationships ........
It’s going to be the longest one for you then, with all one sided communications, still testing you patience and loyalty, blindly trusting that some day, despite of all these challenging circumstances, hoping that she will marry you one day.
Girl here = Ircc

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sak786 and maxiie

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
they’re on vacation

Which stream ?

what was the refusal reason mostly (if you know) ?

Arik03

Nov 28, 2022
So what I did was, in my case, I kept calling IRcc to check on my stages passed or processing. During June, when only one stage was completed, I estimated that it would take more months to complete all stages, so I took a vacation for a month and came back while the application was processing. It was still processing when I came back. Got the approval only on dec 14. If you know that you are in the last stages of the application, please don’t leave Canada. As we all know they paused our Tr Pr application processing from September until December first week. So I wouldn’t take chances if the application is finalizing. No one knows when Ircc decides to put tr pr processing on hold again.
Hey , i got my recent gcms notes . Its says eligibility is passed , info sharing complete , medical passed and criminality is in progress and nothing on security check . I got AOR on 15th May . Hence , do you think I can go outside canada in Jan and come back in feb mid ? Also, I never submitted PCC on portal but sent it through webform and on notes its says “ provided “ . So do you think they will again ask me for PCC ? Thanks

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Hi, anyone can help me?

I need to answer the question below,
-Date of last time you entered Canada
-Location of where you last entered

I went to my home country and got back this Sept by flight, also went to the US by driving in Oct

But, when I traveled to the US by driving, the border agent didn't even check my passport and just let me go

So, I'm so confused as I believe IRCC wants to check things with border history

In this case, which one should I put there?

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hi, anyone can help me?

I need to answer the question below,
-Date of last time you entered Canada
-Location of where you last entered

I went to my home country and got back this Sept by flight, also went to the US by driving in Oct

But, when I traveled to the US by driving, the border agent didn't even check my passport and just let me go

So, I'm so confused as I believe IRCC wants to check things with border history

In this case, which one should I put there?
Last entry is the date of latest last entry, which would be from US. Enter the border city through which u entered. Eg. Windsor, ON

Reactions: maxiie

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Last entry is the date of latest last entry, which would be from US. Enter the border city through which u entered. Eg. Windsor, ON
Thanks

Can I just reply to the below with the info?

then, Do you know what would be the next step?

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):