+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys, I received Portal Request this morning. I replied to the email and then received another email saying my application is in virtual landing queue. Can anyone explain what virtual landing queue means? Will I receive the credentials or should I make an account on Portal?
Because you are inside Canada, you do not need to leave and come back to land as a permanent resident.
Instead, your landing will be done via the portal, that's why it's called virtual landing.
The queue is because there are people like you who are waiting to be granted permanent residency. The application creation and process it for landing takes some time, that's why there is a queue of people behind it.
Stay tuned, good news are coming to you soon.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Guys i have one question

what will be the next step if I have passed everything on my application

thanks
Next is your turn !!

*** keep you eyes on email ---> IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary CGY-4604)
or it's call Approval letter (Golden mail)

Deep breath and Screammmmm !

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Hello guys
As my I applied in tr to pr on June 15 in non healthcare field and I got aor on Feb 28. Further no update. Can anyone tell me , if I can extend my work permit as it is expiring on 18 Dec 2023?

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hello guys
As my I applied in tr to pr on June 15 in non healthcare field and I got aor on Feb 28. Further no update. Can anyone tell me , if I can extend my work permit as it is expiring on 18 Dec 2023?
You have to wait IRCC will be sent you the extension for work permit, By the way I feel you will get the approval before your permit has expired.

Trust me, you will be fine !!

Last edited:

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
They may be send you attention for extension your work permit / to make sure, you have to contact IRCC by self.

Randp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2018
Hi all nice PR chasers (TR-PR Pathway) & JUNE 2021 applicants !!

I just received my Permanent Residence Credentials Portal this afternoon @ 3:59PM Toronto time.

NOW I submitted Photos and confirmed my current address in Canada, Next is eCOPR and PR Card, My journey almost done on this game.

IRCC officers and agents are working hard on your files, If you are trust in their progress and your rights, then no worries about that,

Hope you guys will get a great new from IRCC or your PR card soon soon, Happy Holidays guys !

Just relax, be patience, be positive and share the good vibes to people, God will be given you what you deserve.

NEEDED ANY HELP, IF I CAN DO HELP YOU GUYS,
PLZ FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME DIRECT DM !!

***** My applications was submitted June 1st 2021 under Stream B - Non Health Care // AOR February 8th 2022 //
ADR PCC September 13 2022 // PR Approval October 27th 2022 // PR Portal Credentials today December 19 2022 *****

============================================================================================

**** Pre PR Credentials Portal ****
Email received from IRCC PR Portal @ 3:59PM Monday December 19 2022

PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account |
Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveau dossier créé dans votre compte

(la version française suit la version anglaise...)

This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Xxxx Xxxxx,

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

===========================================================================================

***** Post PR Credentials Portal / confirmed current address and submitted PR Card Photos (I and my spouse) *****

Auto replied email from IRCC PR Portal / Portail RP IRCC

(la version française suit la version anglaise…)
This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.

Xxxx Xxxxx,

This email confirms that you have successfully submitted the required information to confirm your status as a permanent resident in Canada.
An IRCC case worker will send you a message if further information is required; the message will come from an email address ending in @cic.gc.ca. To avoid missing our emails, check your junk or spam folder.
If the information is complete, your status as a permanent resident will be confirmed and your permanent resident card will be printed and mailed to you.
To view the status of your case, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
Thank you,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Hey is this the portal 2 where u submit foto and confirm the address

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hey is this the portal 2 where u submit foto and confirm the address
IRCC will be sent you email to confirm credential portal, then they will be created the PR portal with User name and temporary password for you to upload your PR Photo and confirm you current address in Canada.

zhangji80

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hello guys
You have to wait IRCC will be sent you the extension for work permit, By the way I feel you will get the approval before your permit has expired.

Trust me, you will be fine !!
I don't think so.
My OWP will expire on 2022 Dec 31, IRCC sent me a email in August, said that I will get a new OWP in October, which I didn't.
Then I ask them, but you know their phone can never be in touched, and the webform, the standard response time is 30 days.
I have to apply a new OWP by myself last week to maintain my status here.
So never ever wait IRCC do anything, we need to push them, we need to take care of ourselves.
In that case, I would say, apply you OWP extension before 4 months its expired, don't assume good things will happen next year, maybe there will be surprises.

Last edited: