>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Fully agree. And personally I don't believe that they simply didn't know there are inactive officers and cases which are assigned to them. This is not believable for me that these guys simply did not know that, and that no one among IRCC managers ever even once a year has not requested an internal report on cases open for more than a legitimate time. I simply don't buy that. taking into account the big scale of the matter I am 100% sure they knew about it VERY WELL. Question is why they did not do anything about it. What is the use case of this for them ? One of the tricks very popular among visa offices in many countries is that if they dont want to grant a visa or similar to someone but have no legal grounds to do that they simply make it stretch over time to wear the case out. But still the scale of this one is much bigger than that.
100% they definitely knew this all around
Sean Fraser was just looking out for his votebank, he knows if others got PRs sooner, they will vote his party out after becoming citizens in next election

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Thank you for the response. As no deadline mentioned, Can I respond to the email on Jan 3? So, they can send me portal credentials after that. Is 20 days to respond sounds okay or stupid?
don't take chances mayne. You waited this long, why to fk it up. Cancel the trip for now. Get PR and then enjoy

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Mini update, at this point, might not enter the new year as a PR.
"Medical passed; Dec 9th, 2022" Hope it's a good sign.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG stream on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
AOR: Feb 11th (linked same day)
- Criminality: in progress
- Medical: passed December 9th, 2022
- Biometrics: passed
- Info sharing: in progress
- Eligibility: in progress
- Security: not started (changed from passed to not started :()

Requested docs:

- Diploma, completion letter, transcript (Request: 14th Nov 2022, Sent back and received 15 Nov 2022)
-
Schedule A (Request: Nov 21 2022, Sent back: Nov 21 2022, Received: Nov 30, 2022)

srenchem

Apr 3, 2022
It is so weird. Applied for Gcms every 2 months, received only once before my Aor. Never received it after at all even after applying many times. After portal, I received GCMS. Unbelievable.
I submitted my gcms in September. Never received anything after that.

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
Sent this to my MP along with an update on my application. Let’s see what he has to say.

Isn’t it funny that IRCC sent me AOR, BIL, and requested my PCC a day after I asked my MP to inquire about my application?!?! So IRCC just had my application sitting in their computers collecting virtual dust. ‍

1. How come many people who applied much later than me have their PR cards while I and many of them who applied even earlier than me are still stuck in the system? This is not fair by any means. How is this happening? I have a friend who applied on May 06 and has not received his AOR yet while many I know who applied in August and September have their PR cards.

2. So far the TR to PR system has lacked accountability and transparency. This program included essential workers in healthcare and non-healthcare who supported Canada during the pandemic? Wasn’t the whole idea of this program to fast track them? This program was released with big promises of fast-tracking essential workers to their permanent residencies who were already present in Canada working in critical sectors during pandemic. But somehow it was pushed down the line.

3. This program still has no processing timeline. I believe that it is completely unacceptable while every other program has a timeline. I understand the impact of pandemic, but IRCC should have at least come up with a timeline by now to give people some sort of concrete idea rather than having them wait in complete oblivion. I have read many comments in TR to PR forum on Canadavisa.com. Many people shared how it is worsening their mental health. I believe transparency and accountability is a must when it comes to federal government departments. So far IRCC has completely lacked in those two areas. What is being done regarding this?

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Sent this to my MP along with an update on my application. Let’s see what he has to say.

Isn’t it funny that IRCC sent me AOR, BIL, and requested my PCC a day after I asked my MP to inquire about my application?!?! So IRCC just had my application sitting in their computers collecting virtual dust. ‍

1. How come many people who applied much later than me have their PR cards while I and many of them who applied even earlier than me are still stuck in the system? This is not fair by any means. How is this happening? I have a friend who applied on May 06 and has not received his AOR yet while many I know who applied in August and September have their PR cards.

2. So far the TR to PR system has lacked accountability and transparency. This program included essential workers in healthcare and non-healthcare who supported Canada during the pandemic? Wasn’t the whole idea of this program to fast track them? This program was released with big promises of fast-tracking essential workers to their permanent residencies who were already present in Canada working in critical sectors during pandemic. But somehow it was pushed down the line.

3. This program still has no processing timeline. I believe that it is completely unacceptable while every other program has a timeline. I understand the impact of pandemic, but IRCC should have at least come up with a timeline by now to give people some sort of concrete idea rather than having them wait in complete oblivion. I have read many comments in TR to PR forum on Canadavisa.com. Many people shared how it is worsening their mental health. I believe transparency and accountability is a must when it comes to federal government departments. So far IRCC has completely lacked in those two areas. What is being done regarding this?
That was a good and precise email. They are just asking ur pcc bro. It’s a long way for criminality

Reactions: T0pubo and Natty/@

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hi guys, how are you? :) I contacted IRCC today, and Officer told me they started a background check (Hallelujah!) and the final decision will take also some weeks. She told me I should extend my work permit again (the second time for my TR to PR waiting period). It means that I will pay for this application again and in one month after that, I should also pay (the second time as me) for an extension of my wife and daughter's Visitor records( or OWP we don't solve yet, what can be faster). So, I have mixed feelings, I am happy because my PR application start to move after some last months, but I am sad because I still depend on the situation with our temporary permits (because there are fees again and huge backlogs too) :(

Last edited:
Reactions: T0pubo and CherAmie

agrewal98

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
That was a good and precise email. They are just asking ur pcc bro. It’s a long way for criminality
PCC was requested back in June. Everything under processing from 7 months after waiting for AOR for a year. And it was only sent when I reached out to my MP.
Anyway, MP replied me back.

“We have flagged the article with the department few days ago.

MP Arya is also frustrated with IRCC processing times and flagged this article with the minister.”

They are talking about the CBC article. Even the liberal MPs don’t know what’s going on with IRCC. ‍

THIS IS THEIR REPLY FOR ALL MY QUESTIONS. DIDN’T EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

ABTPG

Star Member
May 25, 2017
PCC was requested back in June. Everything under processing from 7 months after waiting for AOR for a year. And it was only sent when I reached out to my MP.
Anyway, MP replied me back.

“We have flagged the article with the department few days ago.

MP Arya is also frustrated with IRCC processing times and flagged this article with the minister.”

They are talking about the CBC article. Even the liberal MPs don’t know what’s going on with IRCC. ‍

THIS IS THEIR REPLY FOR ALL MY QUESTIONS. DIDN’T EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.
As an applicant myself, went through enormous mental stress myself, my heart pains to see how the applications are handled so casually and carelessly. I pray for all of us waiting to have processed soon and get pr. It’s been a struggle for us. I wish no one to have to go through 2 years of inactivity in their applications.

Versha verma

Jan 16, 2020
Hi I applied for.my caregiver PR application in april 2020 through paper application. And after long time I got AOR in march
November 18 documents requested pcc,médical ,Schedule A form and RPRf fees both my spouse [in india)after that no.response .medical just passed. And everything in process. How long its take to Get PR .

Tr to pr
And I applied for tr to pr in july 2021 in health care stream
Aor November 23
Medical passed 23
other requested documents pcc. rprf fees. Supporting documents for my And my husband submitted in dec 13 2021 After that no .response still.

Both application are in process still.i m so stressed cz of files And long distance relationship from 2019 .so many times went to MP office always come back with the hope just...plz reply me how long its take more whom are on same boat lire me ..thnku

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi I applied for.my caregiver PR application in april 2020 through paper application. And after long time I got AOR in march
November 18 documents requested pcc,médical ,Schedule A form and RPRf fees both my spouse [in india)after that no.response .medical just passed. And everything in process. How long its take to Get PR .

Tr to pr
And I applied for tr to pr in july 2021 in health care stream
Aor November 23
Medical passed 23
other requested documents pcc. rprf fees. Supporting documents for my And my husband submitted in dec 13 2021 After that no .response still.

Both application are in process still.i m so stressed cz of files And long distance relationship from 2019 .so many times went to MP office always come back with the hope just...plz reply me how long its take more whom are on same boat lire me ..thnku
It is difficult to say for sure, however, if you read back on this discussion thread, you’ll find that many people in TR to PR are getting PR about one year after AOR. This could pick up to a faster pace in 2023 because it appears that ‘finishing’ TR to PR is a priority for IRCC. Best wishes.

Last edited:
Reactions: PR Dreamer