+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
So, I'm just learning that IRCC and their global management system have assigned thousands of applications to ex-employees and visa offices in other countries (like wth???????). Some of them worked with IRCC 16 years ago. This has to be a sad fucking joke. In the last 2-3 years, I have seen federal government services fall to below mediocre level. I was just reading an article from National Post saying that govt. trip to Europe and Middle East costed 1.15 million fucking dollars from taxpayers' funds with government employees ordering lavish drinks and meals. Everyone of us needs to understand that when we are citizens of Canada, we are not voting corrupt leaders into leadership roles. IRCC needs a big fat lawsuit from legal immigrants for not being transparent and not being accountable for millions stuck in limbo. I AM ON TRACK TO MISS THREE DEADLINES FOR MY FURTHER EDUCATION COSTING ME THREE YEARS OF BEING STUCK AT THE SAME LEVEL IN MY CAREER. I AM SO FUCKING MAD. This is crazy. I know this is privilege, but hey they are just fucking playing with us right now. It has huge impact on us. Like this time won't come back. All of the time lost in fucking limbo. At this rate, I'll be 35 by the time they do something. I am 24 now.
Fully agree. And personally I don't believe that they simply didn't know there are inactive officers and cases which are assigned to them. This is not believable for me that these guys simply did not know that, and that no one among IRCC managers ever even once a year has not requested an internal report on cases open for more than a legitimate time. I simply don't buy that. taking into account the big scale of the matter I am 100% sure they knew about it VERY WELL. Question is why they did not do anything about it. What is the use case of this for them ? One of the tricks very popular among visa offices in many countries is that if they dont want to grant a visa or similar to someone but have no legal grounds to do that they simply make it stretch over time to wear the case out. But still the scale of this one is much bigger than that.

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Fully agree. And personally I don't believe that they simply didn't know there are inactive officers and cases which are assigned to them. This is not believable for me that these guys simply did not know that, and that no one among IRCC managers ever even once a year has not requested an internal report on cases open for more than a legitimate time. I simply don't buy that. taking into account the big scale of the matter I am 100% sure they knew about it VERY WELL. Question is why they did not do anything about it. What is the use case of this for them ? One of the tricks very popular among visa offices in many countries is that if they dont want to grant a visa or similar to someone but have no legal grounds to do that they simply make it stretch over time to wear the case out. But still the scale of this one is much bigger than that.
what can we do about this? Let's Sue for millions for our mental health?

Reactions: FromThe6ix

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Finally! My Journey ends here! Thank you every one for sharing your timelines, answering questions and sharing frustrations along. I wish you all the best and Merry Xmas and NY!

Applied:
May 06th 2021 , 8:55 pm Est.(IG Stream)
Jan 04th : submitted change of status from single to married via webform.
AOR: Feb 15th
Linked: Feb 15th
Medical : passed- Feb 15th
ADR for PCC & Spouse related documents : Feb 15th
ADR Docs submitted: my PCC, Wife Medicals
Docs Received: April 20 & dependent added to file and can be viewed in secure account.
Medical Passed again: April 20
Bio-metrics: July 25
Medical Passed again: Sep 23
GU 1: Oct 18
Portal request: Dec 13th

I have one last question. I received the portal request asking to confirm email address so that they can send me the portal credentials. Now that I am planning for a vacation from Dec 18 to Jan 03 in USA. Can I ask them to send me the credentials after that? or Should I respond to the email after my vacation? There is no deadline provided in the email. I would appreciate if anyone can help!

@SmzAmir I am counting on your response too. Please help.
Congratulations! Great news!
The answer to your question is my personal opinion. You can also consult with others or an immigration lawyer about it.
I recommend you reply to portal email and mention that you are in Canada at the moment (there is a part that ask you for your return date, write I am in Canada in the box). Note that when they issue your COPR, you become a permanent resident of Canada, before that (even when you have your portal request), you are still a temporary resident.
Therefore, as a temporary resident, when you receive your credentials two situations can happen:
1) It's before Dec 18, login to change your password but do not declare that you are in Canada. Leave Canada and submit the declaration when you arrive in Jan.
2) It's after Dec 18, again login to change the temporary password but do not send the declaration. Come back to Canada and then do it.
In both cases, you need to have a valid TRV + either work permit or study permit to be able to enter Canada.

Lucas454

Aug 11, 2022
Finally received IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today.
Applied: June 3rd 2021(Essential worker-non healthcare)
AOR: Feb 1st
Linked: Feb 1st
Medical : passed- August 17th, 2022
ADR : March 23.2022
ADR Docs submitted: Work experience and IELTS.
Biometrics request : March 23.2022
Biometrics submitted: March 24, 2022
GUs: Way too many can't remember the date
Portal request:
Dec 14th
Thank you guys for the help in the past 1 and a half year. Wish you good luck with your applications. Merry Christmas!!

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
GOOD DAY ALL PR CHASERS !!
Stay cool and be patience,

First of all, I would thank you to this groups of good people here since day one I joint this thread. Now my long journey came and ended today at 10:12AM Toronto time, I just received the golden email from IRCC Calgary as a confirmation of permanent residence, my new life has begun again in the best country of Canada.

This is the best Christmas gift from god for my entire life in Canada, all the stressful, mental or bad things are all gone. I wish you guys will get a good news from IRCC very soon, trust me !!

Yeah Waiting is a killer, mental was a damn thing during the processed, but you will get through it soon !!

BEST OF LUCK YOU ALL, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND STAY HEALTHY. YOUR TURN IS COMING SOON !!
==========================================================================================

Email received this morning Wed December 14 2022 // 10:12AM Toronto

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

If you cannot access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to this email.

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.
For case status enquiries or any other questions about your application, please visit our website for Client Support Centre services:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Thank you,

Calgary IRCC CGY4604
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
copies thereof. Thank you.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Finally received IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal today.
Applied: June 3rd 2021(Essential worker-non healthcare)
AOR: Feb 1st
Linked: Feb 1st
Medical : passed- August 17th, 2022
ADR : March 23.2022
ADR Docs submitted: Work experience and IELTS.
Biometrics request : March 23.2022
Biometrics submitted: March 24, 2022
GUs: Way too many can't remember the date
Portal request:
Dec 14th
Thank you guys for the help in the past 1 and a half year. Wish you good luck with your applications. Merry Christmas!!

BIG Congratulation brother @Lucas454 It's finally eh best Christmas gift ever !!
I just received mine this morning as well 10:12 from Calgary VO

Good luck in your next journey brother !

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Congratulations! Great news!
The answer to your question is my personal opinion. You can also consult with others or an immigration lawyer about it.
I recommend you reply to portal email and mention that you are in Canada at the moment (there is a part that ask you for your return date, write I am in Canada in the box). Note that when they issue your COPR, you become a permanent resident of Canada, before that (even when you have your portal request), you are still a temporary resident.
Therefore, as a temporary resident, when you receive your credentials two situations can happen:
1) It's before Dec 18, login to change your password but do not declare that you are in Canada. Leave Canada and submit the declaration when you arrive in Jan.
2) It's after Dec 18, again login to change the temporary password but do not send the declaration. Come back to Canada and then do it.
In both cases, you need to have a valid TRV + either work permit or study permit to be able to enter Canada.
Thank you for the response. As no deadline mentioned, Can I respond to the email on Jan 3? So, they can send me portal credentials after that. Is 20 days to respond sounds okay or stupid?

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
GOOD DAY ALL PR CHASERS !!
Stay cool and be patience,

First of all, I would thank you to this groups of good people here since day one I joint this thread. Now my long journey came and ended today at 10:12AM Toronto time, I just received the golden email from IRCC Calgary as a confirmation of permanent residence, my new life has begun again in the best country of Canada.

This is the best Christmas gift from god for my entire life in Canada, all the stressful, mental or bad things are all gone. I wish you guys will get a good news from IRCC very soon, trust me !!

Yeah Waiting is a killer, mental was a damn thing during the processed, but you will get through it soon !!

BEST OF LUCK YOU ALL, HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND STAY HEALTHY. YOUR TURN IS COMING SOON !!
==========================================================================================

Email received this morning Wed December 14 2022 // 10:12AM Toronto

***CLICK REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WHEN RESPONDING***

Welcome to the Permanent Resident Confirmation portal process.

The attached PDF contains information regarding the confirmation portal process.

Next steps:

In your reply to this email, fill in the information for yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

As the principal applicant, you will act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this email.

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

If you cannot access online tools such as the portal, or if you experience any technical issues with the portal, please let us know by replying to this email.

This mailbox does not respond to any unsolicited enquiries, requests, or follow-ups.
For case status enquiries or any other questions about your application, please visit our website for Client Support Centre services:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Thank you,

Calgary IRCC CGY4604
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Government of Canada
copies thereof. Thank you.
My Visa Officer is CGY4604 as well. Did they provided any deadline to respond to this email? I am planning on a vacation from 16th to Jan 3rd to states. I am not sure if i can respond or hold on

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
My Visa Officer is CGY4604 as well. Did they provided any deadline to respond to this email? I am planning on a vacation from 16th to Jan 3rd to states. I am not sure if i can respond or hold on
Did you received the confirmation portal email from them ?
My suggestion, you can contact them or stay inside Canada until you receive the physical PR card to be safe and secure your cause of delayed.

Good luck !!

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
After ordering my GCMS notes in June, I finally received them today. Six months. Wow!
The printout has the status of July, omg!
Funny enough, my file was also assigned to this one officer, SM10353. I guess someone else took over after that.
Still waiting for eCoPR though.
This pathway works in the weirdest way.
Hope more of you guys will still be receiving approval in 2022!

Onepiece4444

Jul 23, 2022
Did you received the confirmation portal email from them ?
My suggestion, you can contact them or stay inside Canada until you receive the physical PR card to be safe and secure your cause of delayed.

Good luck !!
How did you receive eCOPR before submitting photo and address on the portal?