+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
The most frustrating thing is they chane the status on criterias after a long while and then again they forget to do any further process on file. I mean focus on the application when you have time don't give hope again and again.

I applied for PNP and am still waiting for the pr from that stream. I got some updates on my Tr to Pr and now after few months passed without any update. I am so frustrated with this stupid long waiting.

I never took the benefit in Covid because I wanted to get pr asap and I got refusal because of my wife's pcc who was not even included in my profile. I haven't met my family in almost 4 years just because I want to go there after getting PR and yet refugees are getting better success rate than us.

They are definitely cooking more frustrating new comers for future and yet they will claim they are doing their best. And this is what is more frustrating. I am eligible under PNP, TR2PR and now am working as a truck driver so am also available with new rules of express entry and am not getting positive results anywhere. My work permit is expiring in March and am not even asking them to give me because of me being waiting but I think I deserve to get PR. Infact most of us here deserve to get PR ASAP!!!

If they wanna give benefit to Ukraine or Afghanistan that's fine but don't give hard times to the WORKERS working their ass off for a while now. Depression and Frustration

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
After long silence, ADR requested for Marriage evaluation questionnaire and wife added to the file. Medical exam is under review again.
I hope they approve my application before 2023.
See signature for timeline.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
After long silence, ADR requested for Marriage evaluation questionnaire and wife added to the file. Medical exam is under review again.
I hope they approve my application before 2023.
See signature for timeline.
I have my wife added since I applied under this stream. I have medical cleared for both, both of our biometrics done, submitted requested documents and still waiting. Unfortunately

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
I have exactly the same situation even I've got the confirmation on my TR-PR application finalized/ approved on October 27 2022 + last Ghost updated and MP message.

CALGARY OFFICE !!
Plz Wake up.......

Anyone has the same situation ?
FEBRUARY 2022 AOR !!
JUNE 2021 Applicants !!
Hi , Have you received any update from IRCC. I have received AOR in February 2022, still waiting for any update.

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
Work permit extension approved!

Applied Aug 10.

Does anyone who has received it recently know how long it takes to receive it in the mail?

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
HI guys anyone got SPOUSE WORK PERMIT approval?
I am so worry I applied 13 June and still no update yet can anyone please reply to me thank you

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
For my spouse it was submitted on July 16th and medical was passed September 24th and they ask for biometric receipt and since then nothing else
MY Spouse application it shows eligibility and background under process]
I applied June 13 everything passed but eligibility and background under process still and I don't know how long they will take to make final decision. I am so stress dear but we don't have any choice

Arik03

Nov 28, 2022
Hello All ,
I need suggestion regarding my application I applied on 6th June 2021 and received AOR on 15th of May 2022 . According to posts, I believe I might get PR approval in May 2023 . But I am travelling to my country in Feb 2023 for my marriage , hence need your suggestion what would be the best way to get my spouse here , my work permit expire in Oct 2023 . .