AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Stream B - Applied July 1st, 2021
E00268xxxx
AOR May 31st, 2022
All steps are under process,
No GUs, just once that changed my medical from pass to we do not need,

Any suggestions?
Base on my experienced, you file will be moving again after new year.
However once you passed the medical exam after that the officer will get into your eligibility check (Crucial part) then > security check > Information sharing and criminality check.

Suggestion tips
Order GCMS note or CBSA note
Fastest way to get updates call IRCC agent or contact your MP

Good luck!

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
I am in thesame situation. All steps passed and approved also. But no Final decisions since 5months . Got a GU days ago but it was my medical that changed from passed to « you do not need medical exam » is this normal? What does this mean? Will I redo the medical exam?
No worries, they will REASSESSMENT on your profile and medical exam.
I got the finalized decision approved on October 27, MP just emailed me today, you will also get a good news soon!

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Applied Stream B - 15 July 2021
File linked but no Aor yet - 12 February 2022.
Background check in progress, Eligibility not started yet, rest of all passed.
Mean they just jumped into your assessment, might take 3-4 months after this step
Medical exam > Eligibility 1st and 2nd > Security check > Info sharing (they did 2-3 times before approved) > Criminality check

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
I believe those who are in canada, two weeks back they changed to all of us to “Do not need medical” That’s the Only ghost update, I received after AOR! They making us wait forever!

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Assessments
Eligibility:Not Started
Security:NotStarted HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime: Misrepresentation:
Medical:In Progress
Info Sharing:Complete
Other Reqs: Final:

Reactions: waitingforPR123

scarlettzxx

Jan 12, 2022
Hi my medical shows the second time from passed to “you do not need”. The first time was in October last month when it changed and changed back to “you passed” the second day. Today it changed back to “you do not need” again.

does anyone experience this before? Is this a good sign or means nothing? My AOR April 15 2022. Healthcare stream. Latest update was last month when they requested ADR and received it on Nov 7th and started reviewing.

thank you!

Reactions: Raja1203

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Hi my medical shows the second time from passed to “you do not need”. The first time was in October last month when it changed and changed back to “you passed” the second day. Today it changed back to “you do not need” again.

does anyone experience this before? Is this a good sign or means nothing? My AOR April 15 2022. Healthcare stream. Latest update was last month when they requested ADR and received it on Nov 7th and started reviewing.

thank you!
I believe good sign! What was the ADR for?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

thank you!
If the medical status changes from passed to do not need, it means that it got expired (medical results are valid for 1year). Now, if it got back to passed and then to you do not need it again, it means that most probably the officer has extended the validity of the result.
It's a good sign and means someone is working on your application.

Reactions: Clei and CherAmie

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys I applied for a spouse open work permit on June 13 and 5 months completed but still no update any idea, please reply thank you

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hi guys I applied for a spouse open work permit on June 13 and 5 months completed but still no update any idea, please reply thank you
Try to call IRCC client support 8am-4pm M-F
1-40 times if you can reach them.
Prepare your UCI # and application #, DOB and details to provide to agent once you’re in a queue,

Or order GCMS note paid $5 fees to Government,
for most accurate information to see how’s your application going.