+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hey guys,
Since my TR to PR is not moving ( applied 02 July 2021. Only medical passes), I decided to exploit EE through Experienced Class. I did all the preliminary application and got a Personal Reference Code. The challenge is each time I tried to complete the EE application online, it has refused. It says I have an ongoing application. I see people saying they receive application for PR even though they have TR to PR application in process. How did you guys go about it?
This happened with me when I tried to create my EE profile. Then my friend made it for me. It worked fine under same account.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022

Here it says the number of various Tr to Pr are 191, 338. Does that seem the correct number ? I thiought the number was 106,000 mentioned somewhere else....why the discrepency
Neither 106,000 nor 191,338 are the correct number of PRs ‘completed’ in 2021 specifically for our ‘TR to PR Pathway’ program. 106,000 was a total application number in 2021 but they are still processing many of these files now in 2022 & 2023. In the 191,338 number, they are including a variety of other categories where immigrants in Canada with TRs applied for PR under several different program streams, for example, PGWP holders in Canada receiving PR through EE & CEC or other streams.

Last edited:
Reactions: fooqs

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Is there anyone whose criminality was passed before then changed to in progress on 17th June?
if yes, then is it same yet or passed again or anyone got approval?

Mine was passed then changed to in progress on 17 june. Now everything is passed, only criminality is left.
I am on same bunch of people like you. AOR in mid April, June 17th update, eligibility and medical pass around Aug 10. My last update in end of Aug. I have given up following day to day and focusing on more useful things.

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
I am on same bunch of people like you. AOR in mid April, June 17th update, eligibility and medical pass around Aug 10. My last update in end of Aug. I have given up following day to day and focusing on more useful things.
Yup, This is the right thing to do, focus on other things that matters. This will also help our mental health not to be exhausted from waiting. Just keep the faith, we'll get there! :)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys,
Since my TR to PR is not moving ( applied 02 July 2021. Only medical passes), I decided to exploit EE through Experienced Class. I did all the preliminary application and got a Personal Reference Code. The challenge is each time I tried to complete the EE application online, it has refused. It says I have an ongoing application. I see people saying they receive application for PR even though they have TR to PR application in process. How did you guys go about it?
You have to create another GCkey account and apply from that account. If you use same account through which your TR to PR application is linked, you won’t be able to create express entry profile .

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

Wait1MinorYear

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Well, I call IRCC today. The agent told me that my application has not had any updates since 08.22. I mean why would they said they received my addtional document and then put my application aside for 3 month :/

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Finally some movement with my application!
My MP emailed me saying that ircc will be requesting docs.
They requested education based docs that I submitted with my original application! They asked for my diploma, my letter of completion and my transcript (all were submitted with initial application).
I resubmitted them and now I'm waiting. IRCC is funny cuz they're just wasting my time.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Thanks for your email, xxxx
We called IRCC this morning and this was the information provided:

• The TR-PR application was finalized/approved on October 27, 2022.
  • They will email you the invitation to create a portal for the virtual landing.
  • Keep an eye on that invitation and please, let us know when you receive it.
Kind regards,
Minda

========================

Updated Monday Nov 14 2022
I just received the email replied from MP this morning at 11:55am. Since last time she called to IRCC for me in June 2022, August 2022 and today.

Fun fact! Once MP called to IRCC, few weeks later my profile was appearing for updated and this wasn’t a first time.

Wish you guys will get a good news from IRCC for your PR journey soon, good luck y’all PR chasers!

**Base on my personal applications with 1 inland spouse

Applications submitted June 1 2021
Stream B non healthcare / E00245xxxx
AOR Feb 9 2022 / ADR PCC September 13 2022

-CPC Sydney office/ AOR issued, Pre-Eligibility 1st step happened here!

-Whitehorse office/
Post-Eligibility 2nd time, Medical, Background Info sharing, Criminality, Security happened here in Feb 2022

-Calgary office/ for the virtual landing and PR portal, COPR happened here!!

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Thanks for your email, xxxx
We called IRCC this morning and this was the information provided:

• The TR-PR application was finalized/approved on October 27, 2022.
  • They will email you the invitation to create a portal for the virtual landing.
  • Keep an eye on that invitation and please, let us know when you receive it.
Kind regards,
Minda

========================

Updated Monday Nov 14 2022
I just received the email replied from MP this morning at 11:55am. Since last time she called to IRCC for me in June 2022, August 2022 and today.

Fun fact! Once MP called to IRCC, few weeks later my profile was appearing for updated and this wasn’t a first time.

Wish you guys will get a good news from IRCC for your PR journey soon, good luck y’all PR chasers!

**Base on my personal applications with 1 inland spouse

Applications submitted June 1 2021
Stream B non healthcare / E00245xxxx
AOR Feb 9 2022 / ADR PCC September 13 2022

-CPC Sydney office/ AOR issued, Pre-Eligibility 1st step happened here!

-Whitehorse office/
Post-Eligibility 2nd time, Medical, Background Info sharing, Criminality, Security happened here in Feb 2022

-Calgary office/ for the virtual landing and PR portal, COPR happened here!!
Hey many many congrats… Can you please tell me when was your eligibility passed?

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Well, I call IRCC today. The agent told me that my application has not had any updates since 08.22. I mean why would they said they received my addtional document and then put my application aside for 3 month :/
Unfortunately this is fairly normal. Your file might look like it’s on hold for a variety of reasons like: agents working through many files in rotation with reminders to revisit the file on a set bring up or due date (they don’t work on one file from beginning to end before starting other files), agents being directed to other lines to help keep service standards reasonably balanced, waiting for certain background check steps from other groups like CBSA, or focusing on emergency refugee & war related files. And, sometimes your file might just be waiting for a review or sign-off by a more senior officer.

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hey many many congrats… Can you please tell me when was your eligibility passed?
Good day Alexaaa hope you are doing well,

Certainly I keep called to IRCC once a week since Mid of August 2022, I ordered GCMS note 1st time July 29 2022 (only Medical exam passed, the rest still in process) 2nd GCMS note October 21 2022 still waiting // ordered CBSA note September 27 (Only Eligibility + Medical exam passed)

The most crucial I concerned was eligibility because, this part was the first of all factor to be continued (YOUR) the application smooth. However base on my GCMS note 1st time (PRE)-eligibility started in Feb 8 at Sydney office then moved to Whitehorse in late Feb 2022. My 2nd time (POST)-eligibility checked in depth happened September 12 at Whitehorse office they asked for ADR PCC, this process was taking 5 weeks to Passed. After that they will be jumped into Security check (IRCC, CBSA, CSIS) roughly 1 month >> then background check which is Information sharing FCC and criminality check as last step (1.5-2 months).

FUN FACT

Pros
You may feel free to call and talk with IRCC agent unlimited time Monday - Friday 8am-4pm (May called 1-50 times+ to get through agent real person)
no matter if you feel concern or update application status needed.

Cons
Montreal IRCC agent(Men) is most unhelpful

GCMS note
will be taking 1.5-2 months after you paid $5 and ordered (Most accurate information on file BUT will not up to date when you received a note)

CBSA note
will be taking 1 month after you paid $5 and ordered (Moderate information on file, easy to connect, CBSA agent will email you and assist)

MP note
will be taking 2-5 business days, No fees (Accurate and up to date on your file BUT some MP will be called to IRCC every 2 months to assist you)

BE POSITIVE AND RESPECT
GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR JOURNEY ALL PR CHASERS !!

Last edited:
Reactions: Clei

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Unfortunately this is fairly normal. Your file might look like it’s on hold for a variety of reasons like: agents working through many files in rotation with reminders to revisit the file on a set bring up or due date (they don’t work on one file from beginning to end before starting other files), agents being directed to other lines to help keep service standards reasonably balanced, waiting for certain background check steps from other groups like CBSA, or focusing on emergency refugee & war related files. And, sometimes your file might just be waiting for a review or sign-off by a more senior officer.
IT WAS RIGHT & NORMAL

Last edited:

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
AOR - March 2022
All steps passed in June

Got email in july (Application status changed).
Checked my account and called IRCC got no update.

Applied CBSA notes and got to know file status on hold in September. Reason: Eligibility stage 2

Applied CBSA notes again October - Received on 9 November -Saw update on file on 7 Nov saying “Reassessment granted. Eligible for tr to pr by Ottawa office.

No update from IRCC since june. Didn’t receive any notes from IRCC since July.

The processing time of CBSA notes is faster than IRCC
That is a normal as a good sign on your file, good luck !

Reactions: User740