+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
For those who were outside canada when they got approval email, Did IRCC ask them to provide proof of return once they return after a few months? We’ve been asked to provide proof of return but I’ve heard that the passport doesn’t always get stamped at arrival ( which is the best proof of return one can provide).
They should stamp your passport (& your family’s) but bring the letter you’ve received asking for proof of return as a backup to request a stamp if it looks like they might not.

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Stream B - Applied June 1 2021
E00245xxxx
AOR February 9 2022
All steps passed and completed/ assessment approved
Waiting for COPR

You ?
Applied Stream B - 15 July 2021
File linked but no Aor yet - 12 February 2022.
Background check in progress, Eligibility not started yet, rest of all passed.

justjessieee

Nov 8, 2022
You can change it to the dates if it allows you to do so. But attached the letter of explanation explaining all the details so that officer knows what is happening with your WP application. Make sure to follow the Tr2pr WP guidelines properly so that you do it correctly the first time. The good thing is that you have valid status till Apr 2023. Hopefully, you will get PR approval before that.
I did change it but it still didn't. But that's a great idea to attach a letter explaining.
Yes fingers crossed PR comes, but also PR would have come by now and not working is killing my savings!
Thanks for your help :)

justjessieee

Nov 8, 2022
Per the instructions:

If you need to restore your status:

When asked “What is your current immigration status in Canada?”, select “Worker”.

AND

If you need to restore your status:
For question 3 in the first section, I am applying for one or more of the following:, make sure you also choose:
Restore my status as a worker
For question 7 In the Personal details
Under Status, select “Other”
Under Other, type in “Requires restoration”
Leave the From and To boxes blank

Follow the instructions exactly. They are counterintuitive, for example, students also have to enter worker in order to correctly have this application routed to the OWP under TR to PR pathway.

Let us know if you we’re able to submit it. Best wishes!
Thanks for this!
When I put my status as a worker I am deemed ineligible as it expired over 4 months ago.
After reading carefully I should be able to still apply but whatever algorithm they have won't allow me to do so which is why I put my visitor status so it would open the application.

Reactions: CherAmie

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Stream B
Applied July 16

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does the above mean they actually dont need any ADR etc or does that mean they haven't started on my profile yet?

I was able to link August 9 2022 and it has been like that since then

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Stream B
Applied July 16

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does the above mean they actually dont need any ADR etc or does that mean they haven't started on my profile yet?

Did you got the Aor or not ?
I’m in the same situation.

Vanol

May 24, 2022
E00245xxxx
AOR February 9 2022
Waiting for COPR

You ?
I am in thesame situation. All steps passed and approved also. But no Final decisions since 5months . Got a GU days ago but it was my medical that changed from passed to « you do not need medical exam » is this normal? What does this mean? Will I redo the medical exam?

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Stream B
Applied July 16

Review of eligibility
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Given that you only linked in August, and given the many different timelines reported on this forum, almost anything is possible. You could still get an ADR, your medical can revert back to needing a new one or not, you might get PR close to 6 months from Linking/AOR (+/- a few months) or it could stretch about 11 to 12 months. Glad to hear you have at least been linked.

Reactions: aboelsheem

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I am in thesame situation. All steps passed and approved also. But no Final decisions since 5months . Got a GU days ago but it was my medical that changed from passed to « you do not need medical exam » is this normal? What does this mean? Will I redo the medical exam?
My medical said 'passed' on May 9 when I linked, then a day later changed to 'not required, unless requested'. Then I got a request for Medical on May 27, 2022 (old medical expired; new medical completed June 3; 'passed' June 11). It is not unusual for the medical line to toggle back & forth as they initiate processing on your file and the agents have (or had during Covid) some discretion to request a new medical or let the old one ride.

Reactions: Vanol

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020

Here it says the number of various Tr to Pr are 191, 338. Does that seem the correct number ? I thiought the number was 106,000 mentioned somewhere else....why the discrepency

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Did you got the Aor or not ?
I’m in the same situation.
2 days after linking i received an email with a pdf letter

"Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Temporary Public Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway)was received electronically by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) on 2021-07-16. IRCC will now begin processing your application. IRCC may contact you for additional information if needed to reach a final decision. We will send specific instructions on how to provide those documents. Once IRCC has finished reviewing your application, you will be notified and advised of next steps"

The subject of the email was ((CPCS Client Notification / Notification du client CTSD))

is this the AoR?

Reactions: arcanjo42

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
E00245xxxx
AOR February 9 2022
Waiting for COPR

You ?
AOR - March 2022
All steps passed in June

Got email in july (Application status changed).
Checked my account and called IRCC got no update.

Applied CBSA notes and got to know file status on hold in September. Reason: Eligibility stage 2

Applied CBSA notes again October - Received on 9 November -Saw update on file on 7 Nov saying “Reassessment granted. Eligible for tr to pr by Ottawa office.

No update from IRCC since june. Didn’t receive any notes from IRCC since July.

The processing time of CBSA notes is faster than IRCC

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
2 days after linking i received an email with a pdf letter

"Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Temporary Public Policy: Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway (TR to PR Pathway)was received electronically by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) on 2021-07-16. IRCC will now begin processing your application. IRCC may contact you for additional information if needed to reach a final decision. We will send specific instructions on how to provide those documents. Once IRCC has finished reviewing your application, you will be notified and advised of next steps"

The subject of the email was ((CPCS Client Notification / Notification du client CTSD))

is this the AoR?
Yes, it is an Aor

Unche

Dec 13, 2018
Hey guys,
Since my TR to PR is not moving ( applied 02 July 2021. Only medical passes), I decided to exploit EE through Experienced Class. I did all the preliminary application and got a Personal Reference Code. The challenge is each time I tried to complete the EE application online, it has refused. It says I have an ongoing application. I see people saying they receive application for PR even though they have TR to PR application in process. How did you guys go about it?