+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Its gonna be a month for me since i have mailed my MP, no response at all,. No reply nothing. If they haven’t fucked up this 2021 with 75 CRS score n even have not opened this TR to PR, It would have been my PR anniversary soon..

• Sad
Reactions: 10000ka

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Just called IRCC and got told this:

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: In progress

Security: Not started

So, what are we thinking here? Another 6-8 months?
we need to do something to make they hearour voice or we can spend one more year like this

Reactions: Alexaaa06

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Same here… m not even considering these 2 months of 2022, tbh i am eagerly waiting for 2023 so may be they will start processing our files… June 2023 means getting PR after 2 years. All i have done since i moved to Canada is pay taxes n taxes n taxes thats all
the most I am worry about is if another war start, more refugees we are not important for them, we pay a lot of taxes but still we are not important

Reactions: Alexaaa06

chaitaliptl

Jul 5, 2019
My application along with Outland spouse has been approved. My spouse has got copr and visa to travel to Canada however I still did not get copr. Can my spouse travel to Canada while I still wait for copr? Or he has to wait until I get my copr? I have been waiting for 4 years for my spouse to come to Canada. if anyone knows anything about it please let me know.

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
My application along with Outland spouse has been approved. My spouse has got copr and visa to travel to Canada however I still did not get copr. Can my spouse travel to Canada while I still wait for copr? Or he has to wait until I get my copr? I have been waiting for 4 years for my spouse to come to Canada. if anyone knows anything about it please let me know.
Once approved he/she can travel happily!

Reactions: T0pubo

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hey Congrats, Which Office?

KarloMikulic

May 13, 2021
Hello guys. I have a work permit that was given me cuz i am still waitin on my application to process. However they sent me letter mid August that they will be sending me a new work permit until 2024. They said i would get it by mid October but still nothing. My work permit i jave right now expires Dec 31 2022. Is anyone in the same boat?

Reactions: T0pubo

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Just called IRCC and got told this:

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: In progress

Security: Not started

So, what are we thinking here? Another 6-8 months?
we need to do something to make they hearour voice or we can spend one more year like this
IRCC has a monopoly over processing and making final decisions over anything that pertains to immigration. To start with, this monopoly should be converted in to duopoly or maybe multi lateral. But hey we don’t have a voice so let’s just sit back and get exploited. After all we are just paying a fraction of taxes. Big deal!

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
How long is it taking to respond for GCMS notes request with IRCC?
Depends if you requested cbsa or ircc notes. CBSA is faster (about 45 days). IRCC can take longer. Still waiting for mine after more than 45 days. Just apply and be patient it will come at some point.

Reactions: Raja1203

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
Wondering, how long is it taking for PGWP TRV as my spouse applied on Oct 5, 2022, and has still been in review status for the past ten days!