+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Garrynagra

Jan 19, 2022
Hi everyone..i got GU last week amd i call ircc they said everything is passed on my final but the final decision is yet to be made. I have a question that i also did a flagpoling in Niagara in 2019 for my co-op work permit. I had no idea that it is considered as a refusal. Is there still some chances of getting PFL as everything is passed on my file?? I am so worried

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Hi everyone..i got GU last week amd i call ircc they said everything is passed on my final but the final decision is yet to be made. I have a question that i also did a flagpoling in Niagara in 2019 for my co-op work permit. I had no idea that it is considered as a refusal. Is there still some chances of getting PFL as everything is passed on my file?? I am so worried
Hey around what time you called them? I am trying from months no luck

Reactions: Eddy17

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Pls share your timeline

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I did flaggpolling in 2019 and did not mention it in the records as it was mere for the purpose of obtaining coop work permit. I've hired a lawyer for the PFL. With hearing people are getting their applications rejected, I'm concerned. Please wish me luck!! Thank you.
This is a minor thing you missed, they should give you a chance. Last year they approved ppl who even uploaded their friend’s docs

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
How you call them ? Can you please tell me which number can I call ?

Eddy17

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hi everyone,
I got refusal on my Tr to Pr application. AOR in nov2021, nothing after till feb- they asked for payment receipt, nothing after
Today my application refused. They said i did not met eligibility requirements.
Thanks everyone and wish everybody gud luck ahead.
which was your program and why they saidthey refused you ?

Alexa0501

Jul 19, 2022
I have a question everyone! What if we have received the work permit under TR to PR category until Dec, 2024 and than IRCC refuses the application under TR to PR, what happens to the work permit?Will the work permit be still valid until Dec, 2024 or will it be cancelled? due to rejection for PR application?

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Yes I did flaggpolling in 2019 but did not mention it as it was not official refusal. The purpose of this was to obtain coop work permit. I've hired lawyer to represent on this. I appreciate your response.
You're welcome. I've seen this before. The applicant redid their Schedule A noting the flagpole and explaining that they thought it was not meant to be mentioned.

Reactions: PR Dreamer