+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Confused over this as well!! It’s not very clear at all. In their email, it’s said we don’t need to do anything, and a hard copy will be mailed during mid-Oct.. It’s the end of Oct now, maybe we should receive it in mail in early Nov?
I also hoped so. Its hard and stressfull waiting....

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I used my bank statements as proof of address. It was strong enough.
It depends from officer to officer. This person already sent the lease and bills. But the program assistant sent the file for additional review mentioning that he is not satisfied with the intent to leave Quebec. So, that's why I asked him to provide other proofs to satisfy them.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I've a question, if ircc sends you a procedural fairness letter. Is it under the security phase or Criminality?
It depends. PFL can be sent for any stage i.e., eligibility, medical and background check depending on the reason. If you know the reason, then it will be easier to point out a particular stage.

Geeko

Feb 13, 2017
Hi everyone, so I just got an email asking for PCC and payment receipt (I had withdrawn this application since it had a few mistakes while I filled the forms). I already have one application with full payment and additional documents submitted (details in my signature).
Should I ignore this email and withdraw this application since I got AOR for it in July and doc request just today?

Ap dhillon

Aug 1, 2022
Brampton
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Anyone in the some boat, I applied in stream b on 15th July 2021. File lined on January 24 2022 but after that there is no update?

aboelsheem

Star Member
Jan 10, 2022
Anyone in the some boat, I applied in stream b on 15th July 2021. File lined on January 24 2022 but after that there is no update?
I applied around the same time, Linked August 9th, received Aor August 11th (not sure if this is AOR subject line was CPCS Client Notification)
Then purchased CBSA notes September 22nd
Nothing yet

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Hello guys

if i want to see the additional documents or replacement documents as per their demand how i can see? Actually i want to see either i send correct file or not?

please help me

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys

if i want to see the additional documents or replacement documents as per their demand how i can see? Actually i want to see either i send correct file or not?

please help me
You should be able to see the documents you originally submitted by going back to the original portal where we had to upload our application/documents. If you recall, you had a unique username & password just for IRCC’s special link only for TR to PR Pathway online submissions:
Https://trprpath-voiertrp.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/sign-in
You cannot alter or upload anything new here, but you can see what got submitted. Hope this is what you were asking about.

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

Esther$$

Nov 13, 2018
Hi, had you submitted WES in your qualification? 2 weeks ago also someone got rejected because of the same reason.
thanks for answering, all the best with your future applications
Hi,
The reason was that I completed only 1year program and even the course itself is not qualified for any skilled level (0,1,2) job. This is only reason they gave me. Additionally I remember when i applied there was no such eligibility requirement for courses duration on 6 may but yes they changed it later that the program either diploma/degree/certificates worth 16 months duration. I even withdraw my application because i knew this gonna happen but later in feb they send me request letter for fee which was just a hope for me that maybe the duration doesn’t matter.
I

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hope we all hear from them soon. Have just 14months left on PGWP, do you think its okay to change Job and look for NOC jobs. I am with same employer because of worry I might be asked for additional employment verification information.
Even if you change employers, you can provide your payslips and T4s.

If your payslips are emailed to you, keep them safe. If they are physical, save them!!

I also left the employer I was with at the time of applying.

Reactions: shumsherv