+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Same here and the deadline for application is November 5th. I am thinking if I don't receive the letter by October 31st I will submit an application to avoid any problem
Where did you see that there is a deadline of application for OWP?

Feb 25, 2022
Can you apply for express entry while having a TR to PR application pending? if so, Do you know how? Cause when I try to create my Express Entry profile in my IRCC account, it doesn’t let me cause it says I already have an application in progress

PRseekerInWPG

Sep 22, 2022
Hey! I am scrolling through this forum since January 2022 to find if someone has same case like me. You guys are so knowledgeable about immigration processing.
I submitted my application on 16th july 2021 in essential non health care worker stream.I got my aor on August 8th 2022. Before that I got BIL because I had never given my biometrics. I provided my biometrics and in Gckey account it shows criminality checkin progress and medical passed.
The problem with my file is when I submitted my application two of IMM forms that I uploaded were without signatures as I was in rush to upload my file as just 2000 slots were left when I started uploading my docs and I uploaded wrong forms because they were named same(So I didn’t have any hope that it will get any approval). But I sent them to IRCC after few hours when I realized that via webform and I got confirmation email that said

“We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.”

Do anyone know if they’ll consider those forms in webform ?

I believe this is the reason that my eligibility is not finished because of these missing documents.
Little tense situation because I moved from Quebec to Manitoba for TR to PR but here Manitoba also discontinued PNP as well which I considered as my second option. Weird situation.

Reactions: T0pubo

suthish

Oct 26, 2022
Hi,
Stream B: Essential Non-Healthcare

PR Timeline
May 30,2021: File Submitted
March 24,2022: BIL and ADR for PCC
March 25: AOR
April 4: File Linked and PCC submitted
April 7: Marriage Cert Accepted
May 5: ADR for Spouse documents
May 19: Docs submitted
May 30: Ghost Update1
June 8: Docs Received/Review Starts
June 17: Ghost Update2
July 29: Spouse Medical Passed
August 12: Ghost Update3

Called IRCC in September, the agent mentioned everything is passed, Only Criminality Check is In Progress
Visa Office: WhiteHorse

Any one with similar timeline or feedback??
Hi, i am in the process of adding my Spouse to my current TR to PR application. Can you help me out in, what are forms and documents need to be summited. I applied for PCC for my spouse in India and waiting for it..
it will helpful to me if you give information on it.
thank you.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey! I am scrolling through this forum since January 2022 to find if someone has same case like me. You guys are so knowledgeable about immigration processing.
I submitted my application on 16th july 2021 in essential non health care worker stream.I got my aor on August 8th 2022. Before that I got BIL because I had never given my biometrics. I provided my biometrics and in Gckey account it shows criminality checkin progress and medical passed.
The problem with my file is when I submitted my application two of IMM forms that I uploaded were without signatures as I was in rush to upload my file as just 2000 slots were left when I started uploading my docs and I uploaded wrong forms because they were named same(So I didn’t have any hope that it will get any approval). But I sent them to IRCC after few hours when I realized that via webform and I got confirmation email that said

“We are pleased to confirm reception of the document(s).

We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.”

Do anyone know if they’ll consider those forms in webform ?

I believe this is the reason that my eligibility is not finished because of these missing documents.
Little tense situation because I moved from Quebec to Manitoba for TR to PR but here Manitoba also discontinued PNP as well which I considered as my second option. Weird situation.
I had to update some letters & explanation too which were eventually added to my file via webforms as well. Same thing with me, I am also super stressed & confused about my outcome. Especially after waiting for so long, well over a year

Reactions: T0pubo

PRseekerInWPG

Sep 22, 2022
I had to update some letters & explanation too which were eventually added to my file via webforms as well. Same thing with me, I am also super stressed & confused about my outcome. Especially after waiting for so long, well over a year
Thanks for your reply. Did you get any confirmation from IRCC agent that states they will be considered over the forms uploaded previously?

Reactions: waitingforPR123