+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi friends

I can’t find any option to submit medical in my account. Should I send it via web forum?

Thanks
You cannot submit medical results by yourself. The panel physician that performed the medical exam will submit the result to IRCC.
You will get notified when it gets passed (typically with a GU)

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
I see. This makes sense. The letters I received for my two outland dependents were both different and honestly quite confusing. Thank you for your detailed explanation. Hope you’ll get your eCoPR soon.
I think it is generally eCoPR for inland and PPR (or PR visa) for the outland applicants/dependents, although maybe they can be giving away eCoPR for outland dependents with a passport from a visa-exempt country.

Reactions: Lola247

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
Thank you for your reply. The agent marked unsatisfied with my intention of leaving Quebec. But actually I already moved to Ontario and uploaded my lease and billings as a proof. However nobody looks up my file since April. Don't know how long should wait after review required.
Did you make an address update through a web form? If your address is still the Quebec one in your file, they might have overlooked the uploaded files.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I think it is generally eCoPR for inland and PPR (or PR visa) for the outland applicants/dependents, although maybe they can be giving away eCoPR for outland dependents with a passport from a visa-exempt country.
All applicants and their dependents will get COPR regardless of their country of residence.
If dependent is not in Canada, he/she will receive the paper version of COPR which will be issued upon receiving the passport at the Canadian embassy. A letter will be provided in the matter which needs to be signed by the dependent and will be sent alongside the passport.
If the dependent needs a visa to travel to Canada, they will also issue that upon receiving the passport.
If dependent is inside Canada, they will not go through this process and will get their eCOPR on the PR portal.

Lei Fan

Jun 3, 2021
Seeking advise:
Hi, I applied the tr2pr international graduate stream on May 6th, 2021 and haven't any updates until this June. While waiting for the response, I was picked up by the Alberta PNP program in the pool this May. I didn't know how long I still need to wait for the tr2pr and there is a good response to be rejected because I had some mistakes when filling those form in rush. So I accepted the invitation of Alberta PNP program and submitted the application. At the end of August, both applications (PNP and tr2pr) requested me to update some documents and re-do medical exams almost at the same time (only two days apart). I did both. Now my questions or concerns are: Can IRCC see I have two applications in process? Is it legal to have two applications in different streams under processing? What should I do to the other one if one of them is approved or they are approved at the same time? Is there a way to cancel or withdraw the later one if the earlier one is approved? Thank you for your advice!

Reactions: T0pubo and maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Seeking advise:
Hi, I applied the tr2pr international graduate stream on May 6th, 2021 and haven't any updates until this June. While waiting for the response, I was picked up by the Alberta PNP program in the pool this May. I didn't know how long I still need to wait for the tr2pr and there is a good response to be rejected because I had some mistakes when filling those form in rush. So I accepted the invitation of Alberta PNP program and submitted the application. At the end of August, both applications (PNP and tr2pr) requested me to update some documents and re-do medical exams almost at the same time (only two days apart). I did both. Now my questions or concerns are: Can IRCC see I have two applications in process? Is it legal to have two applications in different streams under processing? What should I do to the other one if one of them is approved or they are approved at the same time? Is there a way to cancel or withdraw the later one if the earlier one is approved? Thank you for your advice!
Yes you can always request withdrawal & refund once the other is approved. Btw what was your noc code in Alberta pnp?

Lei Fan

Jun 3, 2021
Yes you can always request withdrawal & refund once the other is approved. Btw what was your noc code in Alberta pnp?
Thank you. Is it easier to withdraw the pr application? Not sure if they will have any conflicts if both are approved.

I can't remember my exact PNP noc code but it was something related to Electrical Engineer.

Reactions: maxiie