+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thank you for your reply. The agent marked unsatisfied with my intention of leaving Quebec. But actually I already moved to Ontario and uploaded my lease and billings as a proof. However nobody looks up my file since April. Don't know how long should wait after review required.
Just my opinion. Lease and bills are not sufficient as you can easily go on lease and change address for billing. Strong proofs which you can show are a job letter from an Ontario employer, ON paystubs, ON Health card, ON driving license. If you have them, send them through a webform and ask the call center agent to put notes on GCMS about the additional proofs sent by you.

Reactions: Clei and AKDHALIWAL

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Urgent! Please help! I just received my gcms note, I noticed there is a "Review Required" on eligibility, and the file last be opened was April 26, since that it hasn't been opened till now. I called IRCC agent and she told me my file is still in Whitehorse office. Is there someone has the same issue? Does anybody know normally "Review Required" takes how long?
they have suddenly gotten strict I think

AKDHALIWAL

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
What your timeline?
Applied- November 5, 2021 Healthcare stream A
AOR- April 16, 2022
No ADR, everything upfront

Medical changed from passed to expire in May.

Medical request for husband and daughter- October 21,2022. They got their medical done in November 2020

My medical is also expired (got it done in May, 2021), but they didn’t ask for mine.

Reactions: Sak786

Vanol

May 24, 2022
Hey guys… I’ve been waiting for final decision since 4months now. Everything passed since June (eligibility, security, criminality, medical, info sharing, everything passed) but no update since June
Is this normal please? Is anyone in thesame situation?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey guys… I’ve been waiting for final decision since 4months now. Everything passed since June (eligibility, security, criminality, medical, info sharing, everything passed) but no update since June
Yes, It is still fine but rare. I think they are not sending any portals/AOR lately. If that's case, then we all have to wait till next year.

Onepiece4444

Jul 23, 2022
Did you get gcms notes?

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
About 2-3 weeks
I have submitted the photo and address but since my spouse has to get her CoPR first, I haven't received mine yet.
She just got it two days ago so I think mine will be ready next week.
Hi @SmzAmir ,
Silly question: Why does your spouse need to get CoPR before you? I thought the principal applicant had to be "landed" first? Now I'm confused. Could anyone who knows clear this up for me pls?

Reactions: T0pubo

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi @SmzAmir ,
Silly question: Why does your spouse need to get CoPR before you? I thought the principal applicant had to be "landed" first? Now I'm confused. Could anyone who knows clear this up for me pls?
It depends on the application. If you have outland dependents, they also needs to be approved with you in order for the application to get finalized. This means the spouse documents (passport + photo + passport request letter) must be approved and then the COPR will be issued.

This is what has been written on top of the passport request letter of my spouse:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Your dependent must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

Reactions: Clei and CherAmie

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
It depends on the application. If you have outland dependents, they also needs to be approved with you in order for the application to get finalized. This means the spouse documents (passport + photo + passport request letter) must be approved and then the COPR will be issued.

This is what has been written on top of the passport request letter of my spouse:
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. Your dependent must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.
I see. This makes sense. The letters I received for my two outland dependents were both different and honestly quite confusing. Thank you for your detailed explanation. Hope you’ll get your eCoPR soon.

Reactions: T0pubo and SmzAmir