+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
This is URGENT if someone can assist please.
I got response today regarding my application I got something called procedural fairness and the officer mentioned I've 30 days to write an explanation letter as in my application I stated I've not been refused any visa for any country. However, in 2019 I did flag polling for USA to obtain my coop work permit and I was refused USA visa. I wasn't aware this is considered refusal. I'll submit a letter of explanation today. Is there anything you guys can suggest or recommend?
I applied under tr to pr pathway stream A Healthcare program English speaking. Thank you.
"Flagpoling doesn't count as being officially being refused entry. It is an administrative refusal which will not impact any future travel to the USA or anywhere else."

Reactions: T0pubo

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
I got response today regarding my application I got something called procedural fairness and the officer mentioned I've 30 days to write an explanation letter as in my application I stated I've not been refused any visa for any country. However, in 2019 I did flag polling for USA to obtain my coop work permit and I was refused USA visa. I wasn't aware this is considered refusal. I'll submit a letter of explanation today. Is there anything you guys can suggest or recommend?
I applied under tr to pr pathway stream A Healthcare program English speaking. Thank you.
Getting refused for USA is kid of normal if it is under section 214(b). Are you sure you never applied for a VISA and got denied? Remember that at this point they are testing you, I've been requested to provide all information from 18 up! Was a long list of address, jobs and study.

Make it sure to answer what is being asked in the letter... As being answered before, a procedural fairness letter gives you a warning, so you should work to answer the questions raised in the letter to resolve these issues prior to refusal. If your application is refused, you will receive a decision letter from the IRCC, the letter will detail the reasons as to why your application was refused. You then have the right to appeal either before the Refugee Appeals Division or the Immigration Appeals Division. This is part of procedural fairness as well.

So, at this point your application is being rejected, you may want to contact an immigration professional (a registered immigration consultant or paralegal, or lawyer with an immigration specialization) for assistance in responding.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have seen a few people who received PFL as they didn't mention about the USA flagpole or any refused entry to the USA. But don't stress yourself too much. I haven't seen someone being refused for this in tr2pr yet unless someone didn't disclose on social media. But a professional lawyer will help you to prepare the best response. They just charge you more than consultants, but lawyers have more experience and knowledge.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
thanks and yes correct. Btw you know how much time it will take for them to mail my wp? and what's up with your pr card? You got ecopr right?
About 2-3 weeks
I have submitted the photo and address but since my spouse has to get her CoPR first, I haven't received mine yet.
She just got it two days ago so I think mine will be ready next week.

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
What is info-sharing? Why I dont have this on my page?
Info Sharing is sharing your biometrics with rcmp Intl partners - US, UK, AUS, NZ to check whether you had any criminal history in those countries

BlakeL

Oct 21, 2022
Urgent! Please help! I just received my gcms note, I noticed there is a "Review Required" on eligibility, and the file last be opened was April 26, since that it hasn't been opened till now. I called IRCC agent and she told me my file is still in Whitehorse office. Is there someone has the same issue? Does anybody know normally "Review Required" takes how long?

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Urgent! Please help! I just received my gcms note, I noticed there is a "Review Required" on eligibility, and the file last be opened was April 26, since that it hasn't been opened till now. I called IRCC agent and she told me my file is still in Whitehorse office. Is there someone has the same issue? Does anybody know normally "Review Required" takes how long?
If you re-read that note again, Has the program assistant mentioned satisfied or not satisfied with your eligibility? If satisfied, then there is no need to worry. Once the final officer sees your file, the officer will just add the final approval. If it is not satisfied, then it can be concerning and the reason will be mentioned why the review is required.

Reactions: Clei

BlakeL

Oct 21, 2022
If you re-read that note again, Has the program assistant mentioned satisfied or not satisfied with your eligibility? If satisfied, then there is no need to worry. Once the final officer sees your file, the officer will just add the final approval. If it is not satisfied, then it can be concerning and the reason will be mentioned why the review is required.
Thank you for your reply. The agent marked unsatisfied with my intention of leaving Quebec. But actually I already moved to Ontario and uploaded my lease and billings as a proof. However nobody looks up my file since April. Don't know how long should wait after review required.

Reactions: T0pubo