+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Feb 14, 2016
I just called IRCC and talked to an agent. This time the agent told me that my Info sharing is also "In Progress". When I called them last month they did mention that everything is passed, only Criminality is In Progress.

AOR - March 24, 2022, it's almost 7 months now.

Applied: 30 May 2021, Stream B- Non-essential

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security Check: Passed in August
Primary VO: Whitehorse

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
This is URGENT if someone can assist please.
I got response today regarding my application I got something called procedural fairness and the officer mentioned I've 30 days to write an explanation letter as in my application I stated I've not been refused any visa for any country. However, in 2019 I did flag polling for USA to obtain my coop work permit and I was refused USA visa. I wasn't aware this is considered refusal. I'll submit a letter of explanation today. Is there anything you guys can suggest or recommend?
I applied under tr to pr pathway stream A Healthcare program English speaking. Thank you.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This is URGENT if someone can assist please.
I got response today regarding my application I got something called procedural fairness and the officer mentioned I've 30 days to write an explanation letter as in my application I stated I've not been refused any visa for any country. However, in 2019 I did flag polling for USA to obtain my coop work permit and I was refused USA visa. I wasn't aware this is considered refusal. I'll submit a letter of explanation today. Is there anything you guys can suggest or recommend?
I applied under tr to pr pathway stream A Healthcare program English speaking. Thank you.
Don't submit explanation by yourself. This is the last chance that VO is giving to you to save your case. Better book a consultation with a good immigration lawyer ASAP and let him/her help you in drafting the explanation. This is serious, spend some money

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
I just called IRCC and talked to an agent. This time the agent told me that my Info sharing is also "In Progress". When I called them last month they did mention that everything is passed, only Criminality is In Progress.

AOR - March 24, 2022, it's almost 7 months now.

Applied: 30 May 2021, Stream B- Non-essential

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Criminality: In Progress
Info Sharing: In Progress
Security Check: Passed in August
Primary VO: Whitehorse
We are one last step closer!
Good luck folk

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Actually no, if you just can show them you have passed the ELIGIBILITY of your permeant residence application you will get your health card.

• are applying for permanent residence in Canada and:
    • have submitted an application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and;
    • IRCC has confirmed they have reviewed the application and that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply (see document requirements);and
    • you have not yet been denied
Can you share a link for this information please?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
You will get PR afterwards. At least you have less to worry now
thanks and yes correct. Btw you know how much time it will take for them to mail my wp? and what's up with your pr card? You got ecopr right?

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Don't submit explanation by yourself. This is the last chance that VO is giving to you to save your case. Better book a consultation with a good immigration lawyer ASAP and let him/her help you in drafting the explanation. This is serious, spend some money
Thank you. Does anyone know a good lawyer within GTA Ontario?