+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Feb 14, 2016
I have noticed a large amount of people in the same boat as me where their entire application is completed except criminality. Please if you only have criminality ( and maybe info-sharing) left, like or reply to this post so we can see how many there are in this situation. My guess is that they would clear all of us out at once with bulk approvals soon
Its seems like that but we can just wait and stay positive.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
I have noticed a large amount of people in the same boat as me where their entire application is completed except criminality. Please if you only have criminality ( and maybe info-sharing) left, like or reply to this post so we can see how many there are in this situation. My guess is that they would clear all of us out at once with bulk approvals soon
I wish this happens soon.

Reactions: harkunwar_Singh

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Well , not sure what bulk approval could be when it comes to immigration matters, but anyway, I kind of have mixed feeling that numbers are met for this year and pause will continue till next year, lets hope we get it before annual headcounts are hired and house prices start to climb again :D

Reactions: Lily444

mk19

Jul 8, 2022
Can anyone comment on how long would it take? Any suggestions?
hey, I have similar timeline like you. Applied Sep 24, 2021- Healthcare stream (English)
Biometric request- April 6 Biometric done-April 8
AOR-April 11
Medical changed from passed to "you dont need" -July 6 with GU
Got another GU-Sep 28th- Medical Passed again
no update after that ...