+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

imb5

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
Applied IG - May 6th, 2021 at 4:24pm EST
TFN - December 21 (Criminality also started)
[Got TFN in February 2022 during a call with IRCC: submitted missing documents and letter for corrections on forms via WebForm]
BIL & Linked - April 26: Medical and Info Sharing passed
AOR - April 27
Ghost Update - June 30: Medical expired
Ghost Update - August 22: Eligibility passed
Two Ghost Updates - August 25: Medical and Security passed
Ghost Update - September 1: Criminality passed
Portal & Credentials - September 2
[After long weekend email from Etobicoke office for height and eye colour - September 6 ]
eCoPR - September 9 (PR card application also linked)
PR card application:
Ghost Update - September 20: Photo approved and card sent to production
PR Card mailed - September 27
Card received in the mail - October 3

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Just got the portal email! I cannot believe this is happening right now... It's like everything I've been dreaming of for years...

I've updated the timeline in my signature and also pasted it here:
TR2PR IG Eng Stream - Applied May 6, 2021, around 2 PM (EST)
AOR Oct 15th, 2021 - Linked the same day
Got married in Dec 2021 - Notified IRCC
GU - Feb 23, 2022
ADR - Feb 25, 2022 (imm5669): uploaded the same day
ADR Received - Feb 28, 2022 (imm5669)
ADR - Mar 24, 2022 (spouse forms): uploaded Mar 27, 2022
ADR Received - Mar 30, 2022 (spouse forms)
GU - Mar 31, 2022: Spouse added to the profile
Medical request received for the spouse: Sep 21, 2022 - passed on: Sep 27, 2022
Portal Email (from Calgary): Sep 29, 2022

BRO finally I would say big congratulation to you and your spouse for big moved as permanent resident!!
I hope my PR portal will be soon soon stay with positive mood.

Reactions: SmzAmir and T0pubo

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
My wife and I came to Canada in 2019, she is the student and I was linked to her with a OWP. She finished her degree this year and it wasn't for the TRTOPR we would have to apply for PGWP, try to get any job with a good NOC, and... you know the drill.

I was a senior auditor at a Big4 in my home country and when I arrived I expected to work in my area or at least in some office doing administrative duties... but as I believe what happens to most immigrants, getting a job in your field is much more difficult than we imagined. I got 0 interviews for any kind of office work and ended up working as a dishwasher/concierge/cleaner (for airbnbs etc) for a long time while studying by myself on the side to learn software development. This year we(my wife and I) removed the middleman and opened our own cleaning company (I created the website and manage our google ads), and the result was much more than we expected... now we are hiring people and subcontracting the work... and I'm still studying to be a soft dev :)

As a takeaway, I would say for any people in a similar situation to work as hard as you can to save money (this is will help you weather any storm) and always look for a professional opinion, sometimes more than one.
Thanks so much for sharing this. I am inspired and I hope your journey inspires even more people in this channel. I agree cashflow management is important. Another thing i have learned from your story is, find your path if theres no path. In as much as you couldn't get into your previous field, you created a new stream and now you own your own company and even employ more people which is so cool! Kudos and wishing you all the best with this new journey as you continue to learn. Feel free to reach out if you need any help in the software resources.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Thanks so much for sharing this. I am inspired and I hope your journey inspires even more people in this channel. I agree cashflow management is important. Another thing i have learned from your story is, find your path if theres no path. In as much as you couldn't get into your previous field, you created a new stream and now you own your own company and even employ more people which is so cool! Kudos and wishing you all the best with this new journey as you continue to learn. Feel free to reach out if you need any help in the software resources.
Are u also in software?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Earlier the pattern was reflecting 4 months period from AOR to PR. But recent timelines show around 7 months from AOR currently.

• Angry
Reactions: waitingforPR123

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Okay thanks for your info
Still I believe my friend is super lucky tho that was a fast processing i have ever heard
I applied Nov 4 non healthcare french and I am waiting for my PR card.
Maybe because I'm in the french stream, things were faster.

Reactions: CherAmie

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
I get it now. i agree it's a tough situation. I think you can try and look what options you currently have. I am now going doing more gym and eating well so that I am not stressed with these things.
This is what I did. After may, I forced myself to forget about the application. I didn't call anyone, no MP emails, no GCMS requests.
Worst I did was come on this forum sometimes to read and help out how I could.

Reactions: Lola247 and Lily444

Inder2255

May 5, 2022
Yeah sure
File link : may 4
Adr for fee receipt: june 10
June 12 medical pass and a day after medical change to do not need medical
July 8 adr for background history form
July 16 review of documents
Aug 16 medical passed again
Aug 31 security pass(GU)
Sep 28 criminality pass(GU)
I called ircc after every gu for the confirmation of what got left
Hello guys i got portal yesterday. Here is my timeline and best of luck guys. Soon you guys gonna receive good new.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Just to update you guys I got my "IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal" today!!!

I would like to say this program gave us a lot of anxiety because of the lack of transparency, but this was due to how unprecedented this pathway is and how quickly it was created during the pandemic... In the end, it is a lifetime opportunity for a lot of us to get a PR or at least to accelerate the process (my journey would have taken 3+ years and with a lot of uncertainties and thousands more dollars spent).

We are in this together and we will all get the prize! So let's try to relax and be patient
Congrats !

Reactions: sumaterra