+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks, @Natty/@ @Tr2PrCanadian @WaiterForEver @AKDHALIWAL @CherAmie @waitingforPR123 @Lily444
For you and all other people's kind words. I wish you all the same

@Lily444 regarding your question about my education and journey in Canada, I came to Canada in 2018 as a master's student and did my Master of Engineering at U of T. I worked as a software engineer and data analyst so far with different companies.
Currently, I'm working with a company that works with Health Canada on a collaborative project about the use of Artificial Intelligence in organ transplantation. I am also teaching programming courses in one college in Ontario.
Until now, I can say that it's been a hard journey for me with a lot of ups and downs. I am hoping with all of these inflation and pandemic situations I can get to the place that I've planned.

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
Thanks, @Natty/@ @Tr2PrCanadian @WaiterForEver @AKDHALIWAL @CherAmie @waitingforPR123 @Lily444

@Lily444 regarding your question about my education and journey in Canada, I came to Canada in 2018 as a master's student and did my Master of Engineering at U of T. I worked as a software engineer and data analyst so far with different companies.
Currently, I'm working with a company that works with Health Canada on a collaborative project about the use of Artificial Intelligence in organ transplantation. I am also teaching programming courses in one college in Ontario.
Until now, I can say that it's been a hard journey for me with a lot of ups and downs. I am hoping with all of these inflation and pandemic situations I can get to the place that I've planned.
All the best in your post PR journey!

shumsherv

Sep 29, 2022
Good Evening Friends, Amigos and Mitron :),

I am Essential -Non-Healthcare- STREAM-B applicant

Applied -July 9th, 2021
Biometrics Requested -June 10th, 2022 (Linked)
Biometrics Completed and updated -June 13th, 2022
AOR -June 13th, 2022
Medical Passed -June 24th, 2022

Do you think there is possibility to hear some good news by December ? (That's 6months from AOR)

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019

ur education reflects in the advise and knowledge u share with everyone here.Thats the meaning of true education which is lacking thesedays. Thats really amazing journey so far and hope ur coming days will be much more beautiful and happier than ever with ur spouse . I wish You both with abundant bliss and joy always in life.My day went so well today as soon as i came to know that ur Pr. Hehehe

megapint

Jul 26, 2022

Applied -July 9th, 2021
AOR -June 13th, 2022

Do you think there is possibility to hear some good news by December ? (That's 6months from AOR)
I think that's a possibility. I am 2 months behind your schedule (May 21, 2021, April 14 AOR), same stream, no update yet. I have been following up on other channels and timelines have slowed down, including MP checks

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022

Applied -July 9th, 2021
AOR -June 13th, 2022

Approximately 6 months is a strong possibility but do not lose faith if it stretches to 11-12 months.

The first half of this year reflected a lot of timelines in the 6 month from AOR range (+/- a month or two). Recently, we’ve been reading that there’s some evidence that IRCC has been setting ‘due dates’ or deadlines on files for about 11-12 months after AOR (@SmzAmir above is a good example), and it appears that processing PRs has recently slowed down a bit for TR2PR — perhaps they’ve gotten close to their budget allotment for 2022 and are focusing on other lines (or about to launch new programs) before they fully turn the pipe back on for the remaining approximate 32,000 TR2PRs budgeted for 2023.

Regardless, there’s a lot of variability so don’t panic if you slide into 2023 — you’ll be in good company! Best wishes!

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Just got the portal email! I cannot believe this is happening right now... It's like everything I've been dreaming of for years...

I've updated the timeline in my signature and also pasted it here:
TR2PR IG Eng Stream - Applied May 6, 2021, around 2 PM (EST)
AOR Oct 15th, 2021 - Linked the same day
Got married in Dec 2021 - Notified IRCC
GU - Feb 23, 2022
ADR - Feb 25, 2022 (imm5669): uploaded the same day
ADR Received - Feb 28, 2022 (imm5669)
ADR - Mar 24, 2022 (spouse forms): uploaded Mar 27, 2022
ADR Received - Mar 30, 2022 (spouse forms)
GU - Mar 31, 2022: Spouse added to the profile
Medical request received for the spouse: Sep 21, 2022 - passed on: Sep 27, 2022
Portal Email (from Calgary): Sep 29, 2022
Congrats Mahn, thats a great news.

• Love
Reactions: Lily444 and SmzAmir

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
For those who received ADR (IMM 5669) in August and /or Sept., was there any update (showing progress) or acceptance of PR after that ? Meaning is the waiting after ADR (for imm5669) about a month or 6 months ?

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022

Up and downs happen with most of us. Welcome to Canadian immigration jamboree !! :))) Good point is that you already have filled one year out of three for your next IRCC episode :)))

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
hey guys I have a Question, I've heard many people talk about an Deadline mentioned on the GCMS or ATIP notes for their respective application. but the only one I had on my GCMS notes for written for Security (7th of April, 2023). is that just for the security or for my application as a whole. I also linked my application on the 7th of April 2022 s it;
hey guys received my ATIP request today:
little bit of background information.
(applied :22june 2021)
(linked on 7th April 2022, ADR request for PCC uploaded the same day, medical passed)
(completed biometric 12th April, upload on Gckey account same day)
no update after that. expect for medical results removed and we are reviewing your Additional documents.

ATIP Assessment:
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started (due date 2023/04/07)
HIRV: (empty)
criminality: in progress
org Crime: (empty)
misrepresentation: (empty)
medical: Passes- Expired
info sharing: complete
other Reqs: (empty)
final: (empty)

primary office (Whitehorse IRCC)
hey guys I have a Question, I've heard many people talk about an Deadline mentioned on the GCMS or ATIP notes for their respective application. but the only one I had on my GCMS notes for written for Security (7th of April, 2023). is that just for the security or for my application as a whole. I also linked my application on the 7th of April 2022 s it's a whole one year apart. any comments are appreciated ?

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
hey guys I have a Question, I've heard many people talk about an Deadline mentioned on the GCMS or ATIP notes for their respective application. but the only one I had on my GCMS notes for written for Security (7th of April, 2023). is that just for the security or for my application as a whole. I also linked my application on the 7th of April 2022 s it;

hey guys I have a Question, I've heard many people talk about an Deadline mentioned on the GCMS or ATIP notes for their respective application. but the only one I had on my GCMS notes for written for Security (7th of April, 2023). is that just for the security or for my application as a whole. I also linked my application on the 7th of April 2022 s it's a whole one year apart. any comments are appreciated ?
I think most GCMS notes have, on atleast one of the checks, a deadline listed of atmost 12 months (after AOR). A lot of people can get their PR before then, but some may actually get it at the 1 year mark. This is a hunch, or an observaton, not a rule. So if your AOR was in April 2022, then most proabably your PR would be processed, latest by April 2023. Atleast that's what has been observed. Although this is not set in stone.

Reactions: CherAmie

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Up and downs happen with most of us. Welcome to Canadian immigration jamboree !! :))) Good point is that you already have filled one year out of three for your next IRCC episode :)))
Hey, do you mind elaborating a bit on that?

I believe you are referring to citizenship? I thought the duration of 3 years starts once we get the PR?

Reactions: Lily444

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hey, do you mind elaborating a bit on that?

I believe you are referring to citizenship? I thought the duration of 3 years starts once we get the PR?
It does, but you can bring up to max one year of your previous stay in Canada to be counted towards the 3 years. Of course you should have had legal status during your temporary residence.

Q2: How is the physical presence requirement for citizenship calculated?

A2:
Only the five (5) years preceding the date of your application is considered your eligibility period. Within that five-year period:

• Every day you spent in Canada as a permanent resident counts as a full day.
  • Every day you spent in Canada as a temporary resident or protected person before you become a permanent resident counts as a half day up to a maximum of 365 days. Therefore, in order to get the maximum 365 day credit you need to be physically present in Canada as a temporary resident for 730 days during your eligibility period.

Inder2255

May 5, 2022
Hi guys I need quick help i got GU on Wednesday and after that I called ircc they said everything is passed just officers have to make final decisions. Can you please tell me how long it’s gonna take because i am going back home at end of the year.
I think ircc is testing our patience.

Reactions: Lily444