+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I have no idea, I am merely speculating. It seems like now they have given WP to the remaining applicants, there is no rush to process the files. I might be wrong, but that's my take on it.
That Makes sense though, Its just too much to Handle. I have started feeling like whenever i will get my Portal its gonna be no emotions/ happiness…. It will be more of a sigh

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Ircc got lot of holidays in September..september 5th ,19th and now 30th..lucky fellows
I don't think that matters much. With or without holidays, tr2pr processing has slowed down. It might increase in November or the beginning of next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: fooqs

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
@legalfalcon please I need your help. I've got very very toxic inlaws, sincerely can't start typing all the maltreatment on the Internet. As a matter of fact, I relocated because of them. These guys come to our house unannounced every other day. They just want to be in ur business and broadcast how you do not regard them as inlaws.
Now, my husband’s four sisters want to come here via study and express entry. And trust me their plan is to come frustrate our home, they want to continue from where they stopped before we relocated. They hade several snide comments like my hubby and I cant have peace so long dey are still single.

My mil once said to her sister on phone that she hates d kids n she feels like poisoning them. After I had my CS to give birth to my twin girls, she went about saying I maltreated her, starved her. If i was her daughter will she expect me to start cooking 5days post partum with a very low pcv and sour stitches. She left angry in 2018 and never slept over in our house again. But since we stepped our foot in Canada she keeps saying she cant wait to come.

I have discussed with my spouse but he obviously will pick his family over me in the name of emotional intelligence or diplomacy , even if I'm dying he believes i should endure toxic situations hence, I need to find a solution myself. Please do i write to ircc, or do i call. I do not want any form of toxic ambience around my kids and I.

They can look to other countries why canada and why is it the moment we left. Please help me before i loose it completely. I am loosing my mind and mentally down at the thought of them saying they are coming. I was a mess before we relocated. I need to be in soundmind to care for my kids.

I need all the help I can get please. If they step on the canada soil. That's the end of my home.
Please reach out to one of the crisis lines in Ontario and we will be able to support you better. Thanks.

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Any idea what timeline they are looking in 2023? Early,mid,delayed?
Hi, Alexa, I am not sure what time it will take (I applied on 29 Jun 2021, AOR 1 June 2022) but in my latest CBSA report, I see information that my security has not started, and the Due Date is 05/20/2023. Perhaps, this date can indicate the end of reviewing security, or they made this notice this due date for them themselves, just in case, for example :rolleyes:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Any idea on my situation ? How long to get my PR portal ?

(Essential worker non health care stream B)
APP No.E00265xxxx
Primary office - Whitehorse IRCC
Secondary office - Centralized intake office
Applied June 1,2021
AOR received Feb 8, 2022 (from Centralized intake office Sydney, NS)
BIL requested and submitted Feb 9,2022
Medical exam Passed Feb 7,2022
Updated contact and info on ircc web Feb 10,2022
.Long wait (vacation back home for 3 months)
.called ircc agent said my application still moved to Whitehorse office for next step as criminal and security check
Mid of June xx,2022 Ghost updated (My medical exam was expired) changed from passed to we do not need your medical exam...
Contact MP to help to find out on my application on June 15,2022
.MP replied my application nothing update and move too slow in Whitehorse office
.Wait and wait and wait stay with hope and positive (SUMMER TIME !!!)
I got an updated on my application again on August 15,2022 (My medical exam changed to passed)
I got an email updated on my application Tuesday September 13,2022 at 11:57am
they need additional documents requested, me and my spouse (Police Certificate from home country)
Because once I submitted TR to PR application, I used the PCC was Canada Police Certificate up front.
I submitted recent Police Certificate from home country on September 23, 2022 (we have been received your additional documents)
Today Monday September 26, 2022 - IRCC emailed me, We successfully received your document for E00265xxxx
Ghost updated again 2:53pm (We are reviewing the additional documents you provided)

. What is next ? any suggestion to prepare for my life in the winter is coming up ?
How long should I wait for my PR portal ? please advice.

HOPE and GOD bless for me and everyone on here good luck!!
We have an identical timeline and experience. We are trying not to focus on how much time has passed now. We are just hoping it doesn't take longer than 12 months. I think we'll be lucky to get portal in 2022, more likely in 2023 now.
as you're in Healthcare, you shall get it this year I believe. But most will get next year as they seem to have already approved a lot of PRs and with their stupid policies opened EE draws and then they're later regretting about it. So, most of us would get it next year unfortunately

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I have no idea, I am merely speculating. It seems like now they have given WP to the remaining applicants, there is no rush to process the files. I might be wrong, but that's my take on it.
I haven't got my WP and nor have many others. They're just clumsy af in all categories

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
That Makes sense though, Its just too much to Handle. I have started feeling like whenever i will get my Portal its gonna be no emotions/ happiness…. It will be more of a sigh
I haven't yet emotionally reacted to getting approved. I now think I will only have the feeling when I get the card and can actually leave the country.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
@legalfalcon please I need your help. I've got very very toxic inlaws, sincerely can't start typing all the maltreatment on the Internet. As a matter of fact, I relocated because of them. These guys come to our house unannounced every other day. They just want to be in ur business and broadcast how you do not regard them as inlaws.
Now, my husband’s four sisters want to come here via study and express entry. And trust me their plan is to come frustrate our home, they want to continue from where they stopped before we relocated. They hade several snide comments like my hubby and I cant have peace so long dey are still single.

My mil once said to her sister on phone that she hates d kids n she feels like poisoning them. After I had my CS to give birth to my twin girls, she went about saying I maltreated her, starved her. If i was her daughter will she expect me to start cooking 5days post partum with a very low pcv and sour stitches. She left angry in 2018 and never slept over in our house again. But since we stepped our foot in Canada she keeps saying she cant wait to come.

I have discussed with my spouse but he obviously will pick his family over me in the name of emotional intelligence or diplomacy , even if I'm dying he believes i should endure toxic situations hence, I need to find a solution myself. Please do i write to ircc, or do i call. I do not want any form of toxic ambience around my kids and I.

They can look to other countries why canada and why is it the moment we left. Please help me before i loose it completely. I am loosing my mind and mentally down at the thought of them saying they are coming. I was a mess before we relocated. I need to be in soundmind to care for my kids.

I need all the help I can get please. If they step on the canada soil. That's the end of my home.
Your husband, and you, should familiarise yourselves with the laws in your province.

If the relationship is too toxic (even if that is caused by grandparents), the kids may be taken away. Please confirm with your provincial social service organizations.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Any idea on my situation ? How long to get my PR portal ?

(Essential worker non health care stream B)
APP No.E00265xxxx
Primary office - Whitehorse IRCC
Secondary office - Centralized intake office
Applied June 1,2021
AOR received Feb 8, 2022 (from Centralized intake office Sydney, NS)
BIL requested and submitted Feb 9,2022
Medical exam Passed Feb 7,2022
Updated contact and info on ircc web Feb 10,2022
.Long wait (vacation back home for 3 months)
.called ircc agent said my application still moved to Whitehorse office for next step as criminal and security check
Mid of June xx,2022 Ghost updated (My medical exam was expired) changed from passed to we do not need your medical exam...
Contact MP to help to find out on my application on June 15,2022
.MP replied my application nothing update and move too slow in Whitehorse office
.Wait and wait and wait stay with hope and positive (SUMMER TIME !!!)
I got an updated on my application again on August 15,2022 (My medical exam changed to passed)
I got an email updated on my application Tuesday September 13,2022 at 11:57am
they need additional documents requested, me and my spouse (Police Certificate from home country)
Because once I submitted TR to PR application, I used the PCC was Canada Police Certificate up front.
I submitted recent Police Certificate from home country on September 23, 2022 (we have been received your additional documents)
Today Monday September 26, 2022 - IRCC emailed me, We successfully received your document for E00265xxxx
Ghost updated again 2:53pm (We are reviewing the additional documents you provided)

. What is next ? any suggestion to prepare for my life in the winter is coming up ?
How long should I wait for my PR portal ? please advice.

HOPE and GOD bless for me and everyone on here good luck!!
Well its good to know you enjoyed a good summer vacation back home, and were able to get updates recently. Normally after ADR, in terms of other people's experience, it could take anywhere from 1 month to 6 months further. Some people got reply and PR acceptance within a month (if everything is in order), while others had to wait another 6 months. Just go about your life, work, enjoyment & family as normal. Don't stress and don't focus on the time.
Good Luck

Vanol

May 24, 2022
Hi Everyone

I am still waiting from 3 months for final decision. Called Ircc yesterday, no work has been done on my file since June.

Medical - passed
Security- passed
Eligibility - passed

Is this negative sign? I’m confused.
I am in thesame situation . Everything passed since June but no update till now. Nothing

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hi, Alexa, I am not sure what time it will take (I applied on 29 Jun 2021, AOR 1 June 2022) but in my latest CBSA report, I see information that my security has not started, and the Due Date is 05/20/2023. Perhaps, this date can indicate the end of reviewing security, or they made this notice this due date for them themselves, just in case, for example :rolleyes:
May i know ur work permit expiration date?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Did u observe sumthing? I see due date as exactly 1 year from aor omg..these ppl are exactly giving 11 or12 months later from Aor...God plz tell Ircc to give portal soon

teogk89

May 30, 2021
Hi everyone, please give me your insightful information. I am waiting for my work permit under this stream is processed ( which can take more than 6 months). My question is in some emergency situations, can I come back to my home country and edit the address in the portal so the work permit can be sent to my home country or I must be in Canada physically to receive it?

Last edited: