+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Anuragoo7

Jun 22, 2022
HI ALL PLEASE HELP ME
I got an email from IRCC for the work permit extension. They told me to confirm the address and passport details in the IRCC secure account. How can i do that?

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
No problem. I was not aware that mentioning the travels during study or work is not necessary, in fact, I mentioned them in my imm5669 when I got the ADR. But if your lawyer says that, it's your choice to include it or not.
Personally, I would. I was asked to resend my Schedule A. The main missing item was a Christmas trip to the US during studies.
So...

Reactions: SmzAmir and Lily444

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I applied for and extension 4 months before my work permit expired. I applied in February and my permit expired in June. I didn’t just wait for my work permit to expired before submitting an application for extension. So I don’t understand why I should be applying for restoration of status.
okay, as one of the forum members posted, you're in status as you had applied well in advance. Just make sure you applied in the correct Tr to Pr OWP and not a WP extension on your original WP or some other type of WP . Follow the steps here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html#apply
to make sure all steps were followed. I have read about some people posting that they had trouble, cuz they missed a step or did not write the correct line in one of the forms, so their WP application was delayed and then denied.
Also see the info here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit/special-measure.html
If you have made a mistake in the application, then send a webform with the corrected application to IRCC.
Good Luck.

Reactions: Joy Enaholo

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney -> Whitehorse -> Calgary
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Any idea on my situation ? How long to get my PR portal ?

(Essential worker non health care stream B)
APP No.E00265xxxx
Primary office - Whitehorse IRCC
Secondary office - Centralized intake office
Applied June 1,2021
AOR received Feb 8, 2022 (from Centralized intake office Sydney, NS)
BIL requested and submitted Feb 9,2022
Medical exam Passed Feb 7,2022
Updated contact and info on ircc web Feb 10,2022
.Long wait (vacation back home for 3 months)
.called ircc agent said my application still moved to Whitehorse office for next step as criminal and security check
Mid of June xx,2022 Ghost updated (My medical exam was expired) changed from passed to we do not need your medical exam...
Contact MP to help to find out on my application on June 15,2022
.MP replied my application nothing update and move too slow in Whitehorse office
.Wait and wait and wait stay with hope and positive (SUMMER TIME !!!)
I got an updated on my application again on August 15,2022 (My medical exam changed to passed)
I got an email updated on my application Tuesday September 13,2022 at 11:57am
they need additional documents requested, me and my spouse (Police Certificate from home country)
Because once I submitted TR to PR application, I used the PCC was Canada Police Certificate up front.
I submitted recent Police Certificate from home country on September 23, 2022 (we have been received your additional documents)
Today Monday September 26, 2022 - IRCC emailed me, We successfully received your document for E00265xxxx
Ghost updated again 2:53pm (We are reviewing the additional documents you provided)

. What is next ? any suggestion to prepare for my life in the winter is coming up ?
How long should I wait for my PR portal ? please advice.

HOPE and GOD bless for me and everyone on here good luck!!

FernandoDoan

Jul 22, 2022
Hi all,
I have a question. Last week IRCC sent me a request for Police Check Certficate, then 20 minutes later they sent a letter stating that Police check certficate is not required because they already have it on file. However, my application page still shows Replacement submission needed. So should I give them the latest letter they sent to me or just let it be? Thanks alot

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
Hi all,
I have a question. Last week IRCC sent me a request for Police Check Certficate, then 20 minutes later they sent a letter stating that Police check certficate is not required because they already have it on file. However, my application page still shows Replacement submission needed. So should I give them the latest letter they sent to me or just let it be? Thanks alot
Same situation here!! when did you received your AOR ?
mine stream B worker non essential, good luck man!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi all,
In the section where they want you to upload your replacement PCC, submit a letter of explanation saying just what you said above with the original PCC you submitted with your application and their letter saying that the PCC is no longer required (scan them into one document so you can upload it). Let them know that you are a little confused by the conflicting information in the letter versus what is on your account application page, and you are re-submitting the original PCC but if for some reason they still want a new PCC, you would be happy to get it if they clarify the situation (probably they do not need it). You would be justified in letting it be, but just in case there is an error, you don't want any further delays in your processing.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019

APP No.E00265xxxx
Applied June 1,2021
.called ircc agent said my application still moved to Whitehorse office for next step as criminal and security check
Mid of June xx,2022 Ghost updated (My medical exam was expired) changed from passed to we do not need your medical exam...
.MP replied my application nothing update and move too slow in Whitehorse office
I got an updated on my application again on August 15,2022 (My medical exam changed to passed)
they need additional documents requested, me and my spouse (Police Certificate from home country)
Because once I submitted TR to PR application, I used the PCC was Canada Police Certificate up front.
I submitted recent Police Certificate from home country on September 23, 2022 (we have been received your additional documents)
Today Monday September 26, 2022 - IRCC emailed me, We successfully received your document for E00265xxxx
Ghost updated again 2:53pm (We are reviewing the additional documents you provided)

. What is next ? any suggestion to prepare for my life in the winter is coming up ?

If they started reviewing ur file n u believe all ur documents are valid including all if forms are completely filled then very soon u will get portal request..

Reactions: cantoxxyyzz

cantoxxyyzz

Star Member
Feb 12, 2022
Toronto
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
AOR Received.
08-02-2022
If they started reviewing ur file n u believe all ur documents are valid including all if forms are completely filled then very soon u will get portal request..
Thanks Lily, I waited for long time than I expected for this journey. waiting time is killing my mind since last year, but all the best will come out.

You've already got your portal eh ?

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
Guys, when I renewed my WP in 2020, I got a letter saying an ETA was assigned to my passport until 2025 and they gave me the number of this ETA. When I try to search this ETA in this tool (https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eta/applicationQuery?lang=en), it does not find it.

Do you think I will have trouble coming back from my vacation only showing my passport at the border?

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022

APP No.E00265xxxx
Applied June 1,2021

We have an identical timeline and experience. We are trying not to focus on how much time has passed now. We are just hoping it doesn't take longer than 12 months. I think we'll be lucky to get portal in 2022, more likely in 2023 now.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
We have an identical timeline and experience. We are trying not to focus on how much time has passed now. We are just hoping it doesn't take longer than 12 months. I think we'll be lucky to get portal in 2022, more likely in 2023 now.
Any idea what timeline they are looking in 2023? Early,mid,delayed?