App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
I received my PR card yesterday. Finally, this long journey is done:)

Sharing my timeline below:
IG May 7, 2021 @2:00am EST
Biometric Request: April 05, 2022
Biometric Submitted: March 07, 2022
AOR: April 11, 2022
GU: Not sure the accurate date, but around August 1st.
No ADR Required
PR Portal: August 05, 2022 (Responded same day)
Credential: August 10, 2022
eCoPR: Aug 14, 2022
PR Card: Received yesterday
Processing Office: Sydney

Wish you all the best in the future!
Hey, did you have tracking for the card? It's almost 5 weeks between eCOPR & the card for you.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
I didn't include my spouse when I got the approval of pnp so my agent some what suggested me to go with myself for express entry. Though I have seen people adding their spouse after getting pnp approval. I am really confused to be honest
I have a friend who is going through CEC. He added his wife after they got married via webform.

I don't know how EE works, but IF the marriage certificate is before you applied for EE, won't you be open to misrepresentation? Because you must have put single when in fact you were already married?

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
Hi everyone, thank you all for your help.
I just got an ADR for a newly completed IMM5669 and would really need your advice.

Do I use the same IMM5669 (06_2019)E form version that we used for the first submission in 2021? Or is there a latest version of this IMM5669 form for background declaration?
Please let me know, I am just confused.
I got the same and they also sent the link to download the format. Check you letter and see if they shared the link.

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
I have a friend who is going through CEC. He added his wife after they got married via webform.

I don't know how EE works, but IF the marriage certificate is before you applied for EE, won't you be open to misrepresentation? Because you must have put single when in fact you were already married?
No actually I mentioned that I am married when I applied for pnp but I didn't include my wife in my profile as I was getting less score cause of that but now after the approval I got 600 score. That's why I am really confused. I am also confused if I should wait for my Tr to Pr application to should go for express entry then I apply my wife's pr . I don't know what to do at the moment

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I didn't include my spouse when I got the approval of pnp so my agent some what suggested me to go with myself for express entry. Though I have seen people adding their spouse after getting pnp approval. I am really confused to be honest
I am not sure about the process of applying for EE through PNP. But I heard is that when you add your spouse after AOR, the score needs to be recalculated by the officer.

If you're married at the time of submitting the application, it should be mentioned in the profile creation. Otherwise, if you got married afterwards, you can send a webform with your marriage certificate attached and request for adding your spouse in your application.

Reactions: CherAmie

Richard16

May 28, 2022
Hey, did you have tracking for the card? It's almost 5 weeks between eCOPR & the card for you.
No, I did not link the GC key. I think we can also find the instruction of linking GC key in other thread. The normal processing date for PR card is 70 days, so five weeks is fine for me. I gave the call on Sep 15th and IRCC agent told me the card was approved and mailed on Sep 14th. So it takes 5 business day to mail to my address, which is similar timeframe of receiving PR card as other people. Usually, if It mailed, it should within 5 business day depending on the your location.

Last edited:

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hi Guys I applied TRV With my work permit 11 of September but i did not get any update yet don't know how long will take.
and also i applied my TR to PR application last year 10 of June and got AOR last November 16 but still i did not get any update
its really frustrating.

Reactions: CherAmie

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
I got the same and they also sent the link to download the format. Check you letter and see if they shared the link.
Hi, no they didn't share a link to the form, the only link they added was the link to access my account and submit the form.
I will just use the one I used initially last year during the first submission.

Lassky

Feb 14, 2022
HEllo all, I just got an adr to pay right of permanent residence fee and to refill my schedule A form, but I do not know where to pay. Can someone please share a link with me if it's possible to pay online. Thanks.

Reactions: Jb24

Jb24

Jul 18, 2022
TR to PR - Essential Non-Healthcare Timeline

Applied - July 15, 2021
AOR - July 13
File Linked - July 13
ADR - July 13, RPRF Receipt (didn't pay upfront) uploaded it same day
GU - September 1st(document has been received and under review)

Nothing since

Also, ordered CBSA notes on August 18th, but nothing about that either

Meh2212

Aug 6, 2022
HEllo all, I just got an adr to pay right of permanent residence fee and to refill my schedule A form, but I do not know where to pay. Can someone please share a link with me if it's possible to pay online. Thanks.
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do?lang=en
Select Immigration > Right of permanent residence fee > in quantity, enter 1
After that you gotta login or make new account.
Hope this helps