+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I wonder how the historic storm, Fiona is going to affect our processing time as it’s going to hit Sydney on Saturday. Yet another reason to slow down the processing. So excited o_O
Lol where have u been...u were missing from group since long..hows ur timeline so far

Reactions: 10000ka

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
So many ppl receiving Pr portals in tr to pr in fb..n few idiots are not sharing timelines unless they have questions on portal photo requirements or copr related questions. Far better is this forum.

Reactions: Lola247

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hi everyone, please I need help and advise. I applied for a work permit extension since February 24th. My current work permit expired on June 9th. It’s 7 months and I haven’t heard a single thing from IRCC. I no longer have OHIP, I need to travel to see my dad, but my visiting visa application was canceled because I don’t have a legal status in Canada. Im sick and frustrated as I don’t know what else to do. I have called several times, they say it’s still in process. I’ve sent multiple web forms. Someone mentioned contacting the local MP. Please how can I contact them? Please does anyone have their contact information, or a directory I can find it from? I stay in Mississauga Ontario. Please help me, I’m mentally drained and it’s affecting my physical health already.
I am going through same although around half time as yours for OWP

Reactions: Joy Enaholo

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
you need to find your local MP according to your postal code, you can simply just search on Google to who is the representative for your postal code and who has jurisdictions over that area. that's how I found my local MP (received no help from him at all) , hope that helps.
Yes quite a few MPs are worthless

Reactions: T0pubo

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Yeah, the trip is for longer, at least a year, and I had to give up my lease here as I can't afford two. But I'll figure something out. Thank you :)
Longer trip then I would suggest to wait till it’s done

Reactions: Lola247

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Hi everyone, thank you all for your help.
I just got an ADR for a newly completed IMM5669 and would really need your advice.

Do I use the same IMM5669 (06_2019)E form version that we used for the first submission in 2021? Or is there a latest version of this IMM5669 form for background declaration?
Please let me know, I am just confused.

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Hi guys really need help and suggestion here...

I have applied under TR to PR Pathway and recently I passed my medical. My profile also has my spouse. When I called IRCC they told me they can't tell me the info about my spuse even though she is dependent. How long you guys say will take me to get the pr through this pathway now ?

Also I have apporved ONIP and got the invitation of express entry but my spouse is not added in my profile.

So what is the best Pathway for me to go to ? Thanks
@SmzAmir @maxiie anyone guys ?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
It’s your choice as your decision will have impact on the proceedings. I can’t really say much on this but should take every opportunity you get. & if you have to make a choice then I would suggest consulting a lawyer or choosing the option which is sure shot PR way

Joy Enaholo

Jun 6, 2020
you need to find your local MP according to your postal code, you can simply just search on Google to who is the representative for your postal code and who has jurisdictions over that area. that's how I found my local MP (received no help from him at all) , hope that helps.
Thank you so much

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Unfortunately, there is no timeline for TR2PR applications. Some people get their PR in 3-4 months, some others in 6-8 months and some like me are still waiting for almost 11 months.

The fact that IRCC cannot disclose the information for your spouse to you is correct. You need to get the consent first. When I applied for the CBSA note, my spouse's information was empty in the result.

When you prepared your express entry profile, have you entered your spouse's information?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone, thank you all for your help.
I just got an ADR for a newly completed IMM5669 and would really need your advice.

Do I use the same IMM5669 (06_2019)E form version that we used for the first submission in 2021? Or is there a latest version of this IMM5669 form for background declaration?
Please let me know, I am just confused.
I don't think imm5669 has changed since 2021 but here is the latest version that you can use:
https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Unfortunately, there is no timeline for TR2PR applications. Some people get their PR in 3-4 months, some others in 6-8 months and some like me are still waiting for almost 11 months.

The fact that IRCC cannot disclose the information for your spouse to you is correct. You need to get the consent first. When I applied for the CBSA note, my spouse's information was empty in the result.

When you prepared your express entry profile, have you entered your spouse's information?
I didn't include my spouse when I got the approval of pnp so my agent some what suggested me to go with myself for express entry. Though I have seen people adding their spouse after getting pnp approval. I am really confused to be honest