+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

lekker141

Nov 11, 2020
Hi I would like to apply for the new TR to PR program, however, I haven't received my PGWP, I applied for it on May 5... in case the government issue again this pathway do you think I could apply without having my PGWP yet?

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
I wonder how the historic storm, Fiona is going to affect our processing time as it’s going to hit Sydney on Saturday. Yet another reason to slow down the processing. So excited o_O

• Haha
Reactions: jacob1234

Joy Enaholo

Jun 6, 2020
Hi everyone, please I need help and advise. I applied for a work permit extension since February 24th. My current work permit expired on June 9th. It’s 7 months and I haven’t heard a single thing from IRCC. I no longer have OHIP, I need to travel to see my dad, but my visiting visa application was canceled because I don’t have a legal status in Canada. Im sick and frustrated as I don’t know what else to do. I have called several times, they say it’s still in process. I’ve sent multiple web forms. Someone mentioned contacting the local MP. Please how can I contact them? Please does anyone have their contact information, or a directory I can find it from? I stay in Mississauga Ontario. Please help me, I’m mentally drained and it’s affecting my physical health already.

• Wow
Reactions: maxiie

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi everyone, please I need help and advise. I applied for a work permit extension since February 24th. My current work permit expired on June 9th. It’s 7 months and I haven’t heard a single thing from IRCC. I no longer have OHIP, I need to travel to see my dad, but my visiting visa application was canceled because I don’t have a legal status in Canada. Im sick and frustrated as I don’t know what else to do. I have called several times, they say it’s still in process. I’ve sent multiple web forms. Someone mentioned contacting the local MP. Please how can I contact them? Please does anyone have their contact information, or a directory I can find it from? I stay in Mississauga Ontario. Please help me, I’m mentally drained and it’s affecting my physical health already.
you need to find your local MP according to your postal code, you can simply just search on Google to who is the representative for your postal code and who has jurisdictions over that area. that's how I found my local MP (received no help from him at all) , hope that helps.

Reactions: Joy Enaholo

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
Hi! I am sorry to hear that my friend. Please find email address attached in the URL. Please write them email with brief introduction about yourself and your explanation. Also, write a detailed explanation about your scenario. I hope that helps.
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en/constituencies/mississauga-centre(772)

Reactions: Joy Enaholo

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
If you don't need a visa to enter Canada, I don't see why you need to stay.

If the trip is not for a super long time, you might as well go.

If I were you, I would try to hold my mail at the local post office or ask someone to house-sit, take my mail, etc. In case the card comes.
Yeah, the trip is for longer, at least a year, and I had to give up my lease here as I can't afford two. But I'll figure something out. Thank you :)

Reactions: Lily444

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Hi Everyone!

I got my AOR in March and nothing since then... Anyone that received an AOR in March got their PR? I contacted my MPP and their response was:

Medical : passed
Criminality: in progress
security: not started
eligibility: not started

I am losing my mind haha
exactly in the same boat, I think most of March AOR ppl got stuck in criminality

Richard16

May 28, 2022
I received my PR card yesterday. Finally, this long journey is done:)

Sharing my timeline below:
IG May 7, 2021 @2:00am EST
Biometric Request: April 05, 2022
Biometric Submitted: March 07, 2022
AOR: April 11, 2022
GU: Not sure the accurate date, but around August 1st.
No ADR Required
PR Portal: August 05, 2022 (Responded same day)
Credential: August 10, 2022
eCoPR: Aug 14, 2022
PR Card: Received yesterday
Processing Office: Sydney

Wish you all the best in the future!

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Hi guys really need help and suggestion here...

I have applied under TR to PR Pathway and recently I passed my medical. My profile also has my spouse. When I called IRCC they told me they can't tell me the info about my spuse even though she is dependent. How long you guys say will take me to get the pr through this pathway now ?

Also I have apporved ONIP and got the invitation of express entry but my spouse is not added in my profile.

So what is the best Pathway for me to go to ? Thanks