>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Current processing time shows 166 days ( 5.4 months on an average).
I know that's pissing that's why I wanted to hear something pleasant from someone who received it in around under 4 months or so

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My profile got updated but I didn't get GU.
My Medical changed from medical passed to
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Will they ask me another medical?

Also, under submitted docs, there's "Client Info" (Not Provided) even though I provided it at the time of submission. And there's no date besides it so I believe it's a glitch.

I know quite a few who got their medicals changed from medical passed to you don't need medical for months as their medicals expired after over 1 year of submission. But also in some cases I saw they got PR very soon after this. What's your take on this?

inderpreet_kaur

Jul 4, 2019

Also, under submitted docs, there's "Client Info" (Not Provided) even though I provided it at the time of submission. And there's no date besides it so I believe it's a glitch.

I know quite a few who got their medicals changed from medical passed to you don't need medical for months as their medicals expired after over 1 year of submission. But also in some cases I saw they got PR very soon after this. What's your take on this?
it happend with me, My medical changed from passed to no need on june 15 and then again got passed on 8 august. nothing after that.

• Sad
Reactions: maxiie

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021

What’s your time timeline? Maybe you are in the last stage!

• Wow
Reactions: Lily444

CEC Applicant - 21

Dec 8, 2015
Hi Guys,

We need some help.

We have applied for my friend's application under TR to PR IG stream in May 2021. We received a request to submit IMM5669E(Schedule A - Background declaration) in Jan 2022 and we submitted it after 7 days. However, We made a mistake in section 6(d) as seen below:

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or application to the provincial nominee program or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other county or territory?

The answer supposed to be yes as his Study permit was refused during first attempt but he got study permit and TRV during second attempt. However, By mistake we answered no to that question and there was no update on the application.

We recently ordered GCMS to understand the status of PR application and we noticed that the Immigration officer had a note as below:

Document were requested from the PA including a revised and completed Schedule A. Regrettably, the PA did upload a new Schedule A however it is still incomplete, This PA is non-compliant. Please review further and refuse.

After reviewing above mentioned note we have corrected our mistake and submitted revised IMM5669E(Background declaration) right away using webform. It has been almost 3 weeks and there has not been any update.

Does anyone ran into similar issue? and what was the outcome? Does anyone recommend what should we do next?

Thank you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: T0pubo and Lily444

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I still remember as soon as medical request done for outland spouse..pr was on the way...lets cheer up to the most deserving amazing positive minded and helping person in the group Amir for his Pr this month.
Thank you very much Lily. I was really looking forward to that and I almost cried when I saw the request for the medical exam.
If everything goes well (fingers crossed), I hope the application gets finalized by the end of September.

Natty/@

Star Member
Jun 1, 2022
Hi guys, I also have a "glitch" (I hope it is just a glitch) on my account. I wrote a few webforms about this technical issue, but haven't received an answer yet. Anyone else still has it on their accounts? I mean glitch on the submitted and uploaded page. Thanks!

Reactions: waitingforPR123

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
Thank you very much Lily. I was really looking forward to that and I almost cried when I saw the request for the medical exam.
If everything goes well (fingers crossed), I hope the application gets finalized by the end of September.
After the 2nd medical for my outland dependents showed as passed, I got the Portal after 3 days which coincidentally was the exact day of my due date from the CBSA notes. Your spouse should do the medical asap. Happy for you :)

Snagra

Jan 7, 2021
Hello ,
My work permit is expiring in april 2023 but i have applied under stream b essential non healthcare. Aor -march 15 . Nothing after that .
But previously in 2021 , i have extended my pgwp for 18 months under a policy , can i extend my work permit again under tr to pr ?

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hi Guys,

We need some help.

We have applied for my friend's application under TR to PR IG stream in May 2021. We received a request to submit IMM5669E(Schedule A - Background declaration) in Jan 2022 and we submitted it after 7 days. However, We made a mistake in section 6(d) as seen below:

been refused refugee status, an immigrant or permanent resident visa or application to the provincial nominee program or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other county or territory?

The answer supposed to be yes as his Study permit was refused during first attempt but he got study permit and TRV during second attempt. However, By mistake we answered no to that question and there was no update on the application.

We recently ordered GCMS to understand the status of PR application and we noticed that the Immigration officer had a note as below:

Document were requested from the PA including a revised and completed Schedule A. Regrettably, the PA did upload a new Schedule A however it is still incomplete, This PA is non-compliant. Please review further and refuse.

After reviewing above mentioned note we have corrected our mistake and submitted revised IMM5669E(Background declaration) right away using webform. It has been almost 3 weeks and there has not been any update.

Does anyone ran into similar issue? and what was the outcome? Does anyone recommend what should we do next?

Thank you.
Plz call them immediately and let them know this..as well contact ur Mp n explain the same as they can share the same to IrCc

Reactions: T0pubo and maxiie

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I knew from beginning based on ur due date from cbsa notes, i can see that u will be getting PR this year itself..so from AOR in last October till today almost 11 months time consuming process ..U will be the next PR on our group now...