+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ridwaan Ruhomaun

Star Member
Apr 28, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to asked, on a clarification point:

I am still waiting for my TR to PR to be approved.

Last year I extended my work permit and it got extended until Dec 2022 under Tr to Pr scheme.

Immigration sent an email, mentioned that we will be eligible to receive an extension until 2024. Therefore, my question is: are we waiting for them to mail it to me or do it need to apply for extension. They just said, they will mail it to me and am unsure.

Kindly advise on that.

Thanks
Ridwaan

Canadian11

Jun 1, 2016
Has anyone not received PGWP extension email according new public policy ??
I fall in category 1. Where PGWP expired on or after October 2022 to Dec 2022. And have not received email for address confirmation for new WP.

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
Has anybody else had issues with updating your address in the online tool on the IRCC website? It always says it can't find my file and that I exhausted my number of tries. Now I know what some people felt when they tried to link :(
(I sent a webform instead, but this will take ages, I guess. If I have to call them, this will be fun again ha ha :))

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My MP also informed me now getting updates via MP has slowed down and its taking weeks. Eventually we will all get this thing. Good things never come easy. This too shall pass. Don't give up!
lol you don't know how many years I been waiting since

Reactions: waitingforPR123

teogk89

May 30, 2021
Hi everyone, I begin to apply for work permit extension under this stream. Sorry for my old question: which documents I must attach? Like IELTS, paystub, etc..? I took the medical exam more than one year ago, do I need to take it again for this application?

Last edited:

mk19

Jul 8, 2022
Hi everyone, I begin to apply for work permit extension under this stream. Sorry for my old question: which documents I must attach? Like IELTS, paystub, etc..? I took the medical exam more than one year ago, do I need to take it again for this application?
Hi, You can find all details here- Temporary public policies: Open work permits for applicants under the temporary resident to permanent resident pathway - Canada.ca

when i applied for my extension, i did not upload IELTS results or any paystubs. I don't think you need another medical exam, just upload your previous one.

Reactions: T0pubo and Lily444