+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Congratulations! Just here to celebrate with you. I think they need if they were in your application as dependent but its good idea to ask IRCC. No one can enter without documentation. My answer is not an expert advice.
can come in canada with eta - given it visa examption countries

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
Hi Everyone!

Can anyone give me a bit of background information in the Whitehorse IRCC office? The agent mentioned that my application seems to be there.
Can anyone help me please!!

Stream: Essential employee

Submitted: July 16th

AOR: got on August 12th

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents: August 15, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Quarries :

1) what's the general processing time for the final decision to make after getting aor.

2) I am planning to visit my family at back home for 2 months from mid November to mid December, Meanwhile if I final decision would be made while I am at back home what would be the next steps? should I hold the PR and accept once I come back? what would be the deadline to come back from the day I got conformation? will my work permit will be valid (expires august 22024) to get back entry in Canada if not then what would be next thing I have to do?
Given that AOR in February haven't moved an inch, then AOR in August has a long wait (from AOR to portal so far i have seen avg 3+ months duration reported and 6+ months if ADRs required. ). I know each case can be different but this assumption is based on data from this blog and vlogs shared with timelines. Ideally, if a decision is made while you are outside,(i.e portal issued) then you have to reply and let them know you are outside and provide details when you will be back so that they can hold. Renu Sharma has covered this on her vlog (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPryloq0HzYpajcZuHYpyyw)
Regarding entry back, i hope you also have valid TRV visa (W-1) depending what was issued to you.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Given that AOR in February haven't moved an inch, then AOR in August has a long wait (from AOR to portal so far i have seen avg 3+ months duration reported and 6+ months if ADRs required. ). I know each case can be different but this assumption is based on data from this blog and vlogs shared with timelines. Ideally, if a decision is made while you are outside,(i.e portal issued) then you have to reply and let them know you are outside and provide details when you will be back so that they can hold. Renu Sharma has covered this on her vlog (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPryloq0HzYpajcZuHYpyyw)
Regarding entry back, i hope you also have valid TRV visa (W-1) depending what was issued to you.
mayne u r solid with all ur answers. props

Reactions: megapint

bahram2263

Jul 10, 2020
Hi Everyone!

Can anyone give me some background information on the Whitehorse IRCC office? The agent mentioned that my application seemed to be there.
You can find a brief history of Whitehorse office in more than 1550 pages here lol. So in nutshell, it depends on your application, if you need extra screening this office is a nightmare! So many applications stuck from October :((

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
for me as well "client information" appeared , it was not there, but mine does not state a date or deadline, it just says "not provided". THis is while I actually had submitted a client information ( AKA LOE ) file with my original app back in 2021.
Seems the problem of Cliemt info files are solved....mine disappeared now.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Medical: Passed, but expired
Bio: linked when linked GC key
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: Passed until Jun 2022, then back to in progress
Info sharing: completed
Exact same status of my friend too. Seems like we all are the June 17 medical expired batch.
Our files will be picked up together and then everyone's medical will be passed again.......now the only questions is when.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
You can find a brief history of Whitehorse office in more than 1550 pages here lol. So in nutshell, it depends on your application, if you need extra screening this office is a nightmare! So many applications stuck from October :((
wish payment processing officers of Sean Fraser and his staff also worked at Whitehorse

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Medical: Passed, but expired
Bio: linked when linked GC key
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
Criminality: Passed until Jun 2022, then back to in progress
Info sharing: completed
why criminality back in progress? wtf?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I got a request to about client info on my IRCC account. But there was no deadline next to it and no option to upload any file. So I think I will let it be as it is, nothing to worry about as I had uploaded the same while submission?

Reactions: waitingforPR123

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
I got a request to about client info on my IRCC account. But there was no deadline next to it and no option to upload any file. So I think I will let it be as it is, nothing to worry about as I had uploaded the same while submission?
What did they ask for? Did criminality passed for you?

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
same for me here
I see client information and the dateline to submit is October 5th.
what do we have to submit, please?
Ç
If you click on the quotation mark icon, you will see that this is a document when you can add more details about your application.