+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

ralba80

Aug 30, 2021
Hi, I noticed the same thing, mine says October 4th. Maybe it is a glitch caused by the fact that they are working on our files. So let's be hopeful.
Please let me know if it changes and I will also let you know.
I got the same, but the date is October 5th.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Sorry my English is not enough to understand exactly, but "the end of the month" means the end of Oct? or Sep...?
If your friend received Aor in Sept 2021, then your friend will get the portal soon ( end of sept). . But if they received Aor this month, then there will be a wait for a few months

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello guys
It’s been 3.5 months since I called ircc and an agent told me that everything was passed(eligibility, medical and background check) but no final decision since.
Is anyone in thesame situation? Is this normal?
No this isn’t normal. Fraser sucks

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
What do we do if/when the PR application is approved but still has other IRCC applications pending (Work permit, TRV, etc)? How do we withdraw an application that has been submitted? Could we get a refund?

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
Hi, I noticed the same thing, mine says October 4th. Maybe it is a glitch caused by the fact that they are working on our files. So let's be hopeful.
Please let me know if it changes and I will also let you know.
hey, nothing but the due date changed on mine again today, now it shows 5th instead of the 4th of October now :')

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
same for me here
I see client information and the dateline to submit is October 5th.
what do we have to submit please?
I'm also confused about what to submit, because they didn't send out any messages on the Gckey account or any type of emails regarding the request. they also don't have the option to upload anything in the first place

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Processing time for WP ext is 166 days
But U can't submit WP before 120 days of expiry of WP. :mad:
Mfkers ain't giving me PR or WP. Why they are not firing this clown Fraser?
I have read that they send an automatic WP extension of 4 months or more (after you apply). Then depending on their own time metrics, and having all documents in order, they will issue you a formal WP extension.

Sara Arias

Apr 7, 2022
Yes.
Submition time 12:16 pm May 6, 2021
AOR: March 26, 2022
I am on the same boat. I received my AOR March 22 and since then no updated. I tried to called IRCC but couldn't talk with an agent. I reached out to the MP and they mentioned they will helpful last week but I haven't heard from them either.

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
hey, nothing but the due date changed on mine again today, now it shows 5th instead of the 4th of October now :')
for me as well "client information" appeared , it was not there, but mine does not state a date or deadline, it just says "not provided". THis is while I actually had submitted a client information ( AKA LOE ) file with my original app back in 2021.

Sep 15, 2022
Can anyone help me please!!

Stream: Essential employee

Submitted: July 16th

AOR: got on August 12th

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of additional documents: August 15, 2022 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Quarries :

1) what's the general processing time for the final decision to make after getting aor.

2) I am planning to visit my family at back home for 2 months from mid November to mid December, Meanwhile if I final decision would be made while I am at back home what would be the next steps? should I hold the PR and accept once I come back? what would be the deadline to come back from the day I got conformation? will my work permit will be valid (expires august 22024) to get back entry in Canada if not then what would be next thing I have to do?

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Hello dear

I got aor on 28 feb and after 1 week i submit a I applied on june 15 2021?

stillbackground check and other stuff?

anyone have same timeline?

Apr 16, 2022
Hello dear

I got aor on 28 feb and after 1 week i submit a I applied on june 15 2021?

stillbackground check and other stuff?

anyone have same timeline?
I had applied on May 7th,2021 under IG stream at 12.39 am. I received my AOR on 16th February,2022. Linked application on 28th February,2022. uploaded additional documents on 9th March,2022. On April 13th, it says additional documents are being reviewed. background check is in progress since 28 February,2022.
I see many people who received AOR in July are receiving portal request. But there is no update for the people who received AOR in February,2022 or March,2022

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

Sara Arias

Apr 7, 2022
Hi Everyone!

Can anyone give me a bit of background information in the Whitehorse IRCC office? The agent mentioned that my application seems to be there.