yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Time to share my time line.
I got approval email yesterday.
Submission May 6, 2021 5:50 pm Toronto.
AOR Dec 8, 2021
Biometrics of dependent requested Dec 15, 2021
Schedule A of sapouse, travel records of Kid, Schedule A of mine Jan to May of 2022
Medical Exam requested mine and spaouse_(Upfronted on May 6, so call to IRCC for confirmation - mine cancelled inland but spaous outland got a new ME) July 7 2022
Kids' birth certificates requested August 22, 2022 (Upfronted on May 6, but submiteed new ones)
Approval email Sept 8, 2022
It took 1 year and 4 months.
Keep tracking your status through the calls, ATIPs, MP.
Good luck every one!!

My husbands and kids are not in Canada now. He has his valid working permit and we don't need visa for entry and is coming in Canada this Saturday, so I will respond IRCC on his and my Virtual landing after his coming.

My question is
Do kids need PRTD when their coming in Canada?

Please, advise me,

megapint

Jul 26, 2022
AOR Dec 8, 2021
Schedule A of sapouse, travel records of Kid, Schedule A of mine Jan to May of 2022
Medical Exam requested mine and spaouse_(Upfronted on May 6, so call to IRCC for confirmation - mine cancelled inland but spaous outland got a new ME) July 7 2022
Kids' birth certificates requested August 22, 2022 (Upfronted on May 6, but submiteed new ones)
Good luck every one!!

My husbands and kids are not in Canada now. He has his valid working permit and we don't need visa for entry and is coming in Canada this Saturday, so I will respond IRCC on his and my Virtual landing after his coming.

My question is

Please, advise me,
Congratulations! Just here to celebrate with you. I think they need if they were in your application as dependent but its good idea to ask IRCC. No one can enter without documentation. My answer is not an expert advice.

Reactions: T0pubo

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
AOR Dec 8, 2021
Good luck every one!!

My question is

Please, advise me,
Congrats. For those who are still waiting (for more than 6 months), it looks like some officers are processing files at the 7, 9 and 12 months deadline after AOR. But right now, there is quite less movement in tr2pr files.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Just got portal.

I think my timeline is in my signature.

Will go through the discussion to avoid any mistakes with portal.

However, can anyone tell me when I could get a new SIN?

ricksolomon

Nov 9, 2021
Just got portal.

I think my timeline is in my signature.

Will go through the discussion to avoid any mistakes with portal.

However, can anyone tell me when I could get a new SIN?
You can only have a new SIN when you get your eCOPR (usually 4 days after you have replied to portal). You will print it out, sign it, then bring it to Service Canada along with: all your passports, your old SIN and a proof of address (phone bill will suffice).

Reactions: T0pubo

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
AOR Dec 8, 2021
Good luck every one!!

My question is

Please, advise me,
Whats aitps?

Boodie

Sep 13, 2022
Hey guys, I don't know if this is the correct forum for this, but I was wondering if anyone applied for an extension to their PGWP while waiting for a decision on their to TR to PR decision.

A quick rundown of my situation:
Applied to French Speaking Int'l graduates stream in September 2021 and I received my AOR in February 2022. Haven't heard anything since.
My PGWP expires on February 2023, so last week I applied for an OWP extension for TR to PR applicants. When accepted this should extend my OWP until December 2024.
Today I received a letter from IRCC titled "WP-EXT only except PGWP". The letter states that my OWP extension application was received, and that I am authorized to continue working under the same conditions until January 2023 (120 days after the application was made) or until a decision is made for my OWP extension, whichever comes earlier.

I got quite a few questions, so I'd really appreciate your input
- The title of the letter has me a little confused. Does "Except PGWP" mean this email does not apply to me? Or did I screw up somewhere along the application?
- The grace period provided in the letter is earlier than when my actual work permit expires (from Feb to Jan). Did I cut my time short, or do I still go by the date on my PGWP?
- Do I have to leave the country come February 2023 if nothing changes? Processing times say that I should be able to get my OWP in time, but I know how unreliable they are.
- Finally, the following excerpt from the letter has me concerned "This extended period of work is authorized as per subsection 186(u) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. If you leave Canada before a decision is made on your application, you will no longer be authorized to continue working." I was assuming since I have my valid PGWP that this would not be not applicable to me, does anyone know?

Thanks in advance!