+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
  • Stream B: essential, non-health care (with 1 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 24, 2021
  • Biometrics request: 21 Jan, 2022
  • AOR: 24 Jan, 2022
  • ADR : NO ADR, everything uploaded upfront
  • Medical passed: 21 Jan, 2022
  • Review of additional documents
    - We do not need additional documents
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • GU : 23 Jun, 2022. -> Medical Exam "expired"
  • GU: 06 Sept, 2022 -> Review of eligibility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
  • GU: 07 Sept, 2022 -> ADR Requested. All documents submitted at same day.

By the way, they changed my PGWP extension under the program as well. They removed the background check as update.

I will keep you guys posted when it ends.
PGWP Extension under TR to PR pathway.
  • Submitted: May 11, 2022
  • GU: 06 Sept, 2022
  • Approved: Sept 08, 2022
  • Total Days: 121.
  • Expiry Date: Dec 31, 2024
As you can see, they changed the expired date automatically, I didn't had to send any request over my file (I sent before this public policy).

Last edited:

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
PGWP Extension under TR to PR pathway.
  • Submitted: May 11, 2022
  • GU: 06 Sept, 2022
  • Approved: Sept 08, 2022
  • Total Days: 121.
  • Expire Date: Dec 31, 2022
As you can see, they changed the expired date automatically, I didn't had to send any request over my file (I sent before this public policy).
It shall be 24 months extension right !! why they have given 121 days

Athena404

Sep 8, 2022
Hi Guys,
I applied under TRPR May 2021, linked my application in Jan 2022 and the last update I got was on Feb 18, 2022 which was for my medical being passed. No updates after that.
I got the ATIP today and my application status is TFR-Verification, office is Whitehorse and the Assessments are :
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
There are also 3 notes :
Note 1 : Link application mail sent
Note 2 : Complete- All eligibility documents on file, followed by a list of documents that I submitted and some positive comments related to them, then it says Documents requested/missing : Education missing fees missing
Note 3: Intended occupation

I did not receive any additional document requests till now. Not sure what the missing documents are when the file already says complete. I also did not get any formal AOR letter. But my file does have an application number.
Does anyone know what TFR-Verification status means? And how long it would take before I get any more updates.

Reactions: maxiie and CherAmie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,
I applied under TRPR May 2021, linked my application in Jan 2022 and the last update I got was on Feb 18, 2022 which was for my medical being passed. No updates after that.
I got the ATIP today and my application status is TFR-Verification, office is Whitehorse and the Assessments are :
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
There are also 3 notes :
Note 1 : Link application mail sent
Note 2 : Complete- All eligibility documents on file, followed by a list of documents that I submitted and some positive comments related to them, then it says Documents requested/missing : Education missing fees missing
Note 3: Intended occupation

I did not receive any additional document requests till now. Not sure what the missing documents are when the file already says complete. I also did not get any formal AOR letter. But my file does have an application number.
Does anyone know what TFR-Verification status means? And how long it would take before I get any more updates.
1. Check if you missed any education document(s) and/or if you paid all the fees. If anything is missing, send that through the web form.
2. TFR means Transfer in GCMS notes. Maybe they transferred your file to verify your education/employment/other documents.
3. It depends. Nobody can answer this question for you.

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
My MP got a response from IRCC, seems like I'm in Whitehorse now:

“ We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway :

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on May 13, 2021.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the applicant's submission is complete, has been finalized on April 8, 2022.
  • The Whitehorse IRCC office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
    • the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on September 1, 2022.
  • The medical examination results have not been requested for the applicant(s).
  • The criminality verifications are in process for the applicant(s).
  • The security verifications have not been initiated for the applicant(s).
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
  • If the application is approved:
    • the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
    • the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.”

What does "the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on September 1, 2022." mean? it is passed?

Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021

“ We can provide you with the following details about the status of the applicant’s submission for permanent residence under Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident Pathway :

• The application was received at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney (CIO), Nova Scotia on May 13, 2021.
  • The initial assessment to ensure the applicant's submission is complete, has been finalized on April 8, 2022.
  • The Whitehorse IRCC office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if the applicant and their family members (if applicable) meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.
    • the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will need to send their passport(s) to the Canadian visa office to obtain the permanent resident visa, and
    • the officer will issue the Confirmation of Permanent Residence document which the applicant and their family members (if applicable) will present at the port of entry in order to be granted the status of permanent resident of Canada.
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid.”

What does "the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on September 1, 2022." mean? it is passed?
Seems like it was passed.
Smh they still giving Covid excuses.
N wtf, “Criminality in review, security not started” <—— how come they have this same bullshit for every applicant?

ricksolomon

Nov 9, 2021
I got the update on my IRCC account (PR application linking is required) that my PR card has been approved, and that the mail can take 6 weeks before arriving.

Strange thing is on my PR portal, it still says that my photo is in review. Hmm....

My timeline is in my signature if you would like to know more.

Does anyone know long it takes between PR card approval until the card shows up in the mail? Because people give different answers, depending who I ask. I would like to know a rough anecdotal estimate.:)

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021

For TR2PR, application processing starts from the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney with initial assessment review (checking everything is uploaded, no missing documents, mistakes in the forms, etc.) and when it is done the application moves to Whitehorse for background check and admissibility review.
What they do in Whitehorse are:
- check whether you (and your dependents if applicable) are eligible for the category you have applied
- check your applications against criminality records
- check your applications against security records
- check your medical exam for validation (they usually accept expired exams)
and then conclude your admissibility and then your application will be moved to another case processing center for portal (usually Calgary or Sydney).

AB20

Sep 7, 2022
Does anybody know if there is a processing timeline for PR under TR to PR pathway ? I applied under stream B with 3 dependents on May 22, 2021 and linked it on Feb 03, 2022. From Feb till date the status is stuck at ‘background check in process ‘ at Whitehorse office and I do not have a clue how long it will take for them to take a decision !

Reactions: arcanjo42