>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
I NEED HELP. I applied under IG stream on 6th May at 3:55 pm EST
meddical- 7th November 2021
Aor- 9th November 2021
biometric- 9th November 2021
ADR- PCC (confirmation from IRCC 16th November 2021)
no update after this.
Primary office-Whitehorse
Secondary Office- Calgary.
Anyone on the same boat or does anyone have any idea WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS SITUATION?
I AM LOSING HOPE NOW, PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT
You could reach out to your local MP. They can reach out to IRCC for you. This has been useful for some and not others. It depends on the attitude of your MP.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello guys,

I need some help.
My cousin applied TR to PR under essential work through a lawyer.

He got AOR in May this year. But he never got BIL.
he raised webform for it and he got reply yesterday that they sent BIL letter to his lawyer in june.
But his lawyer did't give this letter to my cousin because he was asking for 2000 dollers earlier.

Now this BIL is expired. He got the the same copy of BIL yesterday through webform reply which is expired.

Can we take any action against lawyer??
Or
is it possible to get new BIL??

I would really appreciate if someone can help.

Thanks
yes, go ahead, don't leave that son of a bitch - https://www.college-ic.ca/protecting-the-public/complaints-process/make-a-complaint

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I NEED HELP. I applied under IG stream on 6th May at 3:55 pm EST
meddical- 7th November 2021
Aor- 9th November 2021
biometric- 9th November 2021
ADR- PCC (confirmation from IRCC 16th November 2021)
no update after this.
Primary office-Whitehorse
Secondary Office- Calgary.
Anyone on the same boat or does anyone have any idea WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS SITUATION?
I AM LOSING HOPE NOW, PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT
book a flight to Whitehorsee, go to their IRCC office and slap the fuck out of those sleeping assholes

Mahi1313

Jul 22, 2022
Same here.

Stream A. AOR feb 7th. Nothing passed yet except medicals and biometrics.

File is in Whitehorse gathering dust.
Yeah got AOR on Feb 15, medical and eligibility passed, security and criminality in progress.. still waiting, I requested GCMS but it is been a month have not received it..

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie and Lily444

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
  • Stream B: essential, non-health care (with 1 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 24, 2021
  • Biometrics request: 21 Jan, 2022
  • AOR: 24 Jan, 2022
  • ADR : NO ADR, everything uploaded upfront
  • Medical passed: 21 Jan, 2022
  • Review of additional documents
    - We do not need additional documents
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • GU : 23 Jun, 2022. -> Medical Exam "expired"
  • GU: 06 Sept, 2022 -> Review of eligibility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Hopefully it passed the Criminality check after almost 9months.
  • Stream B: essential, non-health care (with 1 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 24, 2021
  • Biometrics request: 21 Jan, 2022
  • AOR: 24 Jan, 2022
  • ADR : NO ADR, everything uploaded upfront
  • Medical passed: 21 Jan, 2022
  • Review of additional documents
    - We do not need additional documents
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
  • GU : 23 Jun, 2022. -> Medical Exam "expired"
  • GU: 06 Sept, 2022 -> Review of eligibility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
  • GU: 07 Sept, 2022 -> ADR Requested. All documents submitted at same day.

By the way, they changed my PGWP extension under the program as well. They removed the background check as update.

I will keep you guys posted when it ends.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
my info sharing was complete but eligibility wasn't started and backcheck was in process. So what type of sorcery is this?
If your eligibility and security haven't started yet that means that officer hasn't checked your file again after AOR. Background includes security, criminality and Info Sharing. At the time of AOR, officers usually pass info sharing and put criminality in process.

Reactions: CherAmie

ricksolomon

Nov 9, 2021
Hi everyone! Today I received my PR card, after 2 weeks and a half from the time my eCoPR was issued. I want to wish everyone good luck! What a long and exhausting journey!
After only 2.5 weeks? You are lucky, congrats. I'm going onto my 6th week after eCOPR and still no PR card in sight. The profile picture still says "in review"

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
Having a different address is not a problem but you are supposed to advise IRCC (by webform) whenever your contact information &/or address changes.

It seems to me, based on your timeline (the amount of time that has passed since AOR, the number steps that you have completed/passed and the recent GU), that someone is working on your file & you may get PR soon.
Thank you @CherAmie
I still live at my old address but will have no address here starting next month. Bad timing :(

• Sad

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If your eligibility and security haven't started yet that means that officer hasn't checked your file again after AOR. Background includes security, criminality and Info Sharing. At the time of AOR, officers usually pass info sharing and put criminality in process.
Actually I believe it was from my visitor visa that I had filed before. If info sharing was passed within last 6 months or 1 year by other officer, they accept that & don’t re-do, same for medicals.

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
Guys I am really worried if anyone can help guide/help me on this?
I have applied on 16 July (12:30AM) with a wife and Son, got no AOR but linked in 8th August, I saw there was an ADR (Medical for Spouse and Son), did the medical sent them on August 18. No Update since then, no AOR, not even Passed the Medical.

Is it ok or something to be worried about?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Guys I am really worried if anyone can help guide/help me on this?
I have applied on 16 July (12:30AM) with a wife and Son, got no AOR but linked in 8th August, I saw there was an ADR (Medical for Spouse and Son), did the medical sent them on August 18. No Update since then, no AOR, not even Passed the Medical.

Is it ok or something to be worried about?
No worries yet. You may or may not receive an actual ‘AOR’ — many do not. However the fact that you were able to link & received an ADR means they have finally started processing your application. If you read back on this discussion thread, you’ll find there are many variation on timelines & order of processing, and many inconsistencies in what & when new info shows up in your account. So far, it looks ‘normal’, if there is such a thing. Best wishes!:cool:

marslan

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
No worries yet. You may or may not receive an actual ‘AOR’ — many do not. However the fact that you were able to link & received an ADR means they have finally started processing your application. If you read back on this discussion thread, you’ll find there are many variation on timelines & order of processing, and many inconsistencies in what & when new info shows up in your account. So far, it looks ‘normal’, if there is such a thing. Best wishes!:cool:
Thank You for the response!

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
Hello guys,

I need some help.
My cousin applied TR to PR under essential work through a lawyer.

He got AOR in May this year. But he never got BIL.
he raised webform for it and he got reply yesterday that they sent BIL letter to his lawyer in june.
But his lawyer did't give this letter to my cousin because he was asking for 2000 dollers earlier.

Now this BIL is expired. He got the the same copy of BIL yesterday through webform reply which is expired.

Can we take any action against lawyer??
Or
is it possible to get new BIL??

I would really appreciate if someone can help.

Thanks
I think you can go with an expired Biometrics letter.

Also, the best way to complaint again a lawyer is to complaint to law society, lawyers have to take these complaints seriously. If you are in Ontario here is the link: https://lso.ca/protecting-the-public/complaints/how-to-make-a-complaint

Complaint anyway, even if you think your complaint type is not listed. These complaints are taken very seriously, since it can come on the lawyer's license to practice.