+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
yes i called them yesterday , just said background is in process thats it.
If they say, the background is in progress only, then most of the time officers haven't seen your file again after sending AOR. But if you passed other stages like eligibility, medical and info sharing, then you are closer to the portal and the officer doing the final security check.

Reactions: Outofthe6ix

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
its been 15 months since I applied, how much longer is this going to take?
Well, that's a tough question.

I've seen many applicant timelines get approved within 6 months of receiving AOR (+/- a few months on this and on other forums) and others are waiting after almost a year after AOR/Linking. And, others are still waiting just for AOR/Linking. I've seen 'complex' applications (spouses, dependents, missing documents, missing information, etc.) get approved in 4 months and 'simple' applicants (all documents upfront, no dependents, etc) still waiting. So, it seems there are many variations depending on changing IRCC priorities, agent workload, changing processes, splitting workload between different offices, etc. There would not seem to be a way to logically predict anyone's timeline.

It would appear for TR2PR that last year's budget is now becoming the best predictor of when the last TR2PR applicants will be processed -- the budget stated that (presumably) the last 32,000 TR2PR's will be processed in 2023 but let's all hope that everyone at least get's AOR or linking and starts being processed before the end of 2022, to then receive PR in early 2023. Not much consolation, but everything is a guess at this point.:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Clei and Lola247

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
Good Morning Folks ,

Anyone who got AOR in FEB and still waiting for Portal ? ( Essential non healthcare steam B )
AOR- 15 Feb
Last update 15 Aug- Medical passed. No update after that.

Please let me know. Thank you
Same here.

Stream A. AOR feb 7th. Nothing passed yet except medicals and biometrics.

File is in Whitehorse gathering dust.

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
its been 15 months since I applied, how much longer is this going to take?
thanks for reminding me it's almost 14 months now on my end. This bs was supposed to be wind up by 2022. Seems like they were searching for the stupidest person to lead immigration. Maybe the selectors were at a pub binge drinking and got too drunk and wanted to joke around to pick the most stupid person to lead immigration and there it is voila.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If they say, the background is in progress only, then most of the time officers haven't seen your file again after sending AOR. But if you passed other stages like eligibility, medical and info sharing, then you are closer to the portal and the officer doing the final security check.
my info sharing was complete but eligibility wasn't started and backcheck was in process. So what type of sorcery is this?

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Same here.

Stream A. AOR feb 7th. Nothing passed yet except medicals and biometrics.

File is in Whitehorse gathering dust.
What type of igloo men they have as visa officers in Whitehorse?

FRH

Feb 9, 2022
Hello everyone, I just got PR confirmation portal email. I have outland dependent who was never been in Canada. One of the question I need to answer for her is ''If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date''. What should I answer for this question? Any suggestion would be helpful. Thanks.

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
After all this time, lost patience and called IRCC yesterday. They are just as clueless about application status. All the guy told was my application is in good standing in terms of completeness and its only a matter of time before I hear back.

jeffruan

Dec 14, 2021
Hi there, I get a problem with the updated information IRCC shows in my account, I was required to submit a medical exam and I did it one month ago, but I got a message it shows "We did not receive your medical exam ....." then I called them to verify if they received my document and the agent confirmed with me that they received it. Today I am checking my application's status, it still shows "We did not receive your medical exam .....". Could it affect my application's progression?

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
After all this time, lost patience and called IRCC yesterday. They are just as clueless about application status. All the guy told was my application is in good standing in terms of completeness and its only a matter of time before I hear back.
This is just BS. Same thing happens when I call. When I say the file is stopped they said it is moving, just have to wait. :mad:

AS1

Nov 9, 2021
Hello guys,

I need some help.
My cousin applied TR to PR under essential work through a lawyer.

He got AOR in May this year. But he never got BIL.
he raised webform for it and he got reply yesterday that they sent BIL letter to his lawyer in june.
But his lawyer did't give this letter to my cousin because he was asking for 2000 dollers earlier.

Now this BIL is expired. He got the the same copy of BIL yesterday through webform reply which is expired.

Can we take any action against lawyer??
Or
is it possible to get new BIL??

I would really appreciate if someone can help.

Thanks

• Angry
Reactions: maxiie

Stat

Aug 18, 2017
I NEED HELP. I applied under IG stream on 6th May at 3:55 pm EST
meddical- 7th November 2021
Aor- 9th November 2021
biometric- 9th November 2021
ADR- PCC (confirmation from IRCC 16th November 2021)
no update after this.
Primary office-Whitehorse
Secondary Office- Calgary.
Anyone on the same boat or does anyone have any idea WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS SITUATION?
I AM LOSING HOPE NOW, PLEASE IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello guys,

I need some help.
My cousin applied TR to PR under essential work through a lawyer.

He got AOR in May this year. But he never got BIL.
he raised webform for it and he got reply yesterday that they sent BIL letter to his lawyer in june.
But his lawyer did't give this letter to my cousin because he was asking for 2000 dollers earlier.

Now this BIL is expired. He got the the same copy of BIL yesterday through webform reply which is expired.

Can we take any action against lawyer??
Or
is it possible to get new BIL??

I would really appreciate if someone can help.

Thanks
First, if you haven’t already, get him to submit a Use of Representative form to cancel that lawyer as his representative. Submit it by webform with a letter explaining what happened with the BIL and request a new one. Make sure his contact info is updated.

Reactions: jacob1234

jeicie

Nov 10, 2021
Hi,

I have linked my app last May 5 and had an ADR on the same day for PCC and payment receipt. All was received and reviewed. I had another ADR last August 25 for payment receipt which I did the same day. But they has not sent me BIL until now. IS it normal? Anyone on the same boat?