+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

10000ka

Star Member
Sep 22, 2021
My medicals changed from medical passed on June 9 to you do not need medical today. Any thoughts on what will be next?

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
Hello!
Based on your experiences, how long foes it take for IRCC to process webforms ? I sent a requested document last week and i’m worried it’ll take very long. Thanks in advance
From what I've read at least 30 days. I have raised a webform 2 weeks ago and have not gotten any response yet.

Reactions: jacob1234

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
I have to move abroad for some time and just had to end my lease here. I will come back shortly should I receive Portal ('soft landing!?') and hope to be back to Canada later.
Question: When I respond to the portal email, is it a problem that I will have a different Canadian address than the one that was on my file when I applied? Does anybody have experience with this? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Lily444

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I have to move abroad for some time and just had to end my lease here. I will come back shortly should I receive Portal ('soft landing!?') and hope to be back to Canada later.
Question: When I respond to the portal email, is it a problem that I will have a different Canadian address than the one that was on my file when I applied? Does anybody have experience with this? Thanks in advance.
Having a different address is not a problem but you are supposed to advise IRCC (by webform) whenever your contact information &/or address changes.

It seems to me, based on your timeline (the amount of time that has passed since AOR, the number steps that you have completed/passed and the recent GU), that someone is working on your file & you may get PR soon.

Reactions: Lola247

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hello!
Based on your experiences, how long foes it take for IRCC to process webforms ? I sent a requested document last week and i’m worried it’ll take very long. Thanks in advance
My past webforms weren’t attached before I received tfn. After that I had sent webforms again citing urgent n imp request in the webform text box. Both got attached in around a month then