+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sam016

Sep 5, 2022
Hello

I applied to TR 2 PR last November!
I have not heard from them until now.

Can I apply through the express entry? will it be faster?

Thanks

H1W34TTT1

Jun 29, 2022
To anyone who has received their PR card, how long is your waiting time between receiving eCOPR until the card actually shows up on your doorsteps?

Is it delivered with regular mail or with DHL (signature required?)
It comes threw regular mail, they came in my P.0 Box, no signature required

Reactions: ricksolomon
Sep 3, 2022
j'ai fait une demande de visa touristes afin de prendre part a un furum. Mai a ce jour, la date du furum est dépassée et j'ai toujours pas encore obtenu mon visa. J'aimerais savoir malgré le faite que la date du furum soit dépassée est-il possible que je puice obtenir mon visa ? Pour rapel, la biométrie a déjà été faite

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello

I applied to TR 2 PR last November!
I have not heard from them until now.

Can I apply through the express entry? will it be faster?

Thanks
Can I apply through the express entry? Yes, you can apply through multiple PR pathways as long as they are not under the same program. In your case express entry and TR2PR are different, so no issue.

Will it be faster? There is no definite answer. It may or may not be faster. IRCC is claiming that they're trying to get back to their standard processing time of 6 months. But in my opinion they're far from that for now. Plus you need to pay the processing fees again and they're non-refundable once the processing starts.

Sep 3, 2022
I have a problem and I would like some help please I have applied for a tourist visa in order to take part in a furum. May to date, the date of the furum has passed and I still have not yet obtained my visa. I would like to know despite the fact that the date of furum has passed, is it possible for me to obtain my visa? As a reminder, biometrics has already been done

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
My file assigned to RC-6262 Whitehorse. Anyone succeeded to get updates from this officer?

Thank you!
RC-6262 is the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney which handles the initial assessment of the application
RC-5414 is Whitehorse which takes care of background check and admissibility review

In either case, both are case processing centers or offices. They are not the officers who review the applications.

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021
RC-6262 is the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney which handles the initial assessment of the application
RC-5414 is Whitehorse which takes care of background check and admissibility review

In either case, both are case processing centers or offices. They are not the officers who review the applications.
Thank you sir the info! Whitehorse should be renamed as WhiteSnail!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
j'ai fait une demande de visa touristes afin de prendre part a un furum. Mai a ce jour, la date du furum est dépassée et j'ai toujours pas encore obtenu mon visa. J'aimerais savoir malgré le faite que la date du furum soit dépassée est-il possible que je puice obtenir mon visa ? Pour rapel, la biométrie a déjà été faite
Ce fil de conversations traite principalement d'une voie spéciale vers la résidence permanente appelée TR vers PR. Votre question pourrait être répondue avec plus de succès sur l'un des autres fils spécifiquement pour les visas temporaires ou de visiteurs. J'espère que Google vous le traduit clairement!

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019

I think ur due date is this month 23rd based on ur cbsa notes.. i believe if im not wrong...i really hope u get pr this month as it gives hope to other oldest members of this forum including me n others

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Spoke with 1 friend from back home, he’s coming directly through Telus on intra work visa as software development manager must be earning 70/80k min when he lands. Another of my colleague from previous organization who didn’t get her contract extended like me in our previous job, got pr through tr to pr. She doesn’t even have Canadian education but her husband had applied. We both had good jobs, our last 1. Now she is a pr n got a job with govt without Canadian education. Here rotting like some 3rd class citizen despite having a Canadian degree. N then it boils me further when this chutiya Fraser does photo ops about irrelevant things n brings in more refugees instead of clearing backlogs

Reactions: SmzAmir

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I think ur due date is this month 23rd based on ur cbsa notes.. i believe if im not wrong...i really hope u get pr this month as it gives hope to other oldest members of this forum including me n others
Thanks Lily. Yes, that's right. I really hope that happens.

Reactions: Lily444