+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Your work permit has nothing to do with travelling in or out of Canada. But you're good to travel if you have a valid visa.
I just got AoR for Tr to Pr pathway and still have valid work permit.
This case, can I visit my country? And return before expire
If you would like to travel outside of Canada before your PR application is finalized, you need to have a valid TRV AND either a study permit or work permit.
Upon your return to Canada you need to show the border officer both your work permit and the valid TRV.

TRV is letting you leave and enter the country and WP exempt you from showing the proof of funds to remain in Canada.
You can review the entry requirements here under the section "You enter Canada". Having a WP will exempt you from the requirement "have enough money for your stay. (The amount of money you will need can vary. It depends on things such as how long you will stay, and whether you will stay in a hotel, or with friends or relatives.)"

Reactions: CherAmie

Onepiece4444

Jul 23, 2022
Sharing my timeline since I'm almost at the finish line:

IG May 7, 2021 @3:36am
AOR: March 16, 2022
Biometric Request: March 16, 2022
Biometric Submitted: March 18, 2022
Medical Passed: July 20, 2022
ADR: August 9, 2022 (Travel history)
ADR Submitted: August 12, 2022
ADR Receipt: August 22, 2022
PR Portal: August 25, 2022 (Responded next day)
Credential: August 29, 2022 (update: Just got my credential :D)
eCoPR: waiting
PR Card: waiting

Processing Office: Sydney, then Calgary

Almost there guys!!!
Great to hear that some people are getting there! :)

Quick question for you, when they asked for ADR (travel history), was your background check and eligibility already passed on the IRCC portal?

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I received portal email but no credentials , i used password reset option to login and uploaded my photo and address. But i did not get ECOPR yet ? I receive portal email on 19 Aug and uploded photo and address on 20 AUG.

Any Suggestion ?

Reactions: maxiie

sandwichmaker

May 6, 2020
Anybody got their aor and still waiting?? I've applied in May of 2021 and got AOR in April 2022. After that it's complete silence (my medical has passed tho). It's driving me crazy. I have not been working since this January because I got laid off and my current work permit expires in February 2022 so I gotta wait a couple more months to apply for an open work permit :(.

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Great to hear that some people are getting there! :)

Quick question for you, when they asked for ADR (travel history), was your background check and eligibility already passed on the IRCC portal?
Thanks! :)

No, it literally still shows: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." even after being approved.

dpatel7505

Jun 6, 2022
I received portal email but no credentials , i used password reset option to login and uploaded my photo and address. But i did not get ECOPR yet ? I receive portal email on 19 Aug and uploded photo and address on 20 AUG.

Any Suggestion ?
Did you get your Portal Email from Virtual Landing Unit or Calgary?

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
[/QUOTE]

Any Suggestion ?
Did you get this email?

"PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Credentials for the PR Portal | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveaux authentifiants pour le Portail de RP"

That was the email that had my credentials

Outofthe6ix

Star Member
May 6, 2021
Anybody got their aor and still waiting?? I've applied in May of 2021 and got AOR in April 2022. After that it's complete silence (my medical has passed tho). It's driving me crazy. I have not been working since this January because I got laid off and my current work permit expires in February 2022 so I gotta wait a couple more months to apply for an open work permit :(.
I got my AOR in January and still waiting with no updates. Guess it will be a long time before we hear back anything :(

Onepiece4444

Jul 23, 2022
Thanks! :)

No, it literally still shows: "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." even after being approved.
Understood, thank you for letting me know!

I got asked ADR for Schedule A, travel history and additional family information a month ago (which I provided) but it is still in review, does anyone know if that's common?

I've seen multiple cases where when requested schedule A or travel history, PR was processed only a few days later.

MMMA

Aug 17, 2022
Hi everyone, I received a message from IRCC asking to provide an updated employment letter. I recently changed my job and am unsure which employer letter I should provide them. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited: