+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Hello, my husband and I got a wp permit recently through the tr to pr work permit policy, my husband got a wp till Dec 2024 but I got a shorter length because my passport expires in Jan. Is there deadline to reapply to get a full length? I would appreciate your response. Thanks
HI WHEN DID YOU APPLIED work permit for your husband .i applied June 20 but no updates yet .

Sara Arias

Apr 7, 2022
Guys PLZ PLZ Take a note of it....
In my case the ircc agent told that PCC was requested in March and I haven't received any communication. Further she mentioned it was a glitch in their system hence the email didn't went through from IRCC side.

*I request you all to carefully check with agent and Maps office*
Some lazy office personnel won't tell proper information.
I am following up since last 6 months with IRCC agent and MPs office...

I received AOR march 31st.
The portal details says...we need additional documents and will send you message for the same however nothing is in the message section...
All I have received is biometric refund letter and information letter (user representative form imm5476).

Plz plz plz check with IRCC agent and MPs office whenever u get a chance for detailed information.

Still waiting for email from IRCC.
LAST UPDATE FROM MPs office is as follows -
I have received an update from IRCC and they stated:

Criminality in progress
Medicals passed but expired
Security not started
Eligibility not started
Police Certificates have been sent in voluntarily
All IRCC correspondence should be visible on the online account

Let me know if you have any further questions. Your next update is in 6 weeks.
How did you contact the agent or officer? is there a number I can talk

Sara Arias

Apr 7, 2022
Hi Everyone!
I applied on May 6, 2021, I was able to link my applicant on January 8, 2022 and the next they I received a documents requesting my police certificate which I was able to submit on March 1, 2022. I received my AOR on March 22, 2022 and haven't heard anything yet. I have sent multiple webforms and no response. I was wondering if anyone could kindly recommend a number I can call to speak with an agent if possible? Thank you!

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Hello, my husband and I got a wp permit recently through the tr to pr work permit policy, my husband got a wp till Dec 2024 but I got a shorter length because my passport expires in Jan. Is there deadline to reapply to get a full length? I would appreciate your response. Thanks
Are you both in Canada and when did you guys apply please?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
IRCC mentioned that they will process all files by Dec 2023. At this point, you can consider Dec 2023 as the deadline unless there is a new announcement.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi Everyone!
I applied on May 6, 2021, I was able to link my applicant on January 8, 2022 and the next they I received a documents requesting my police certificate which I was able to submit on March 1, 2022. I received my AOR on March 22, 2022 and haven't heard anything yet. I have sent multiple webforms and no response. I was wondering if anyone could kindly recommend a number I can call to speak with an agent if possible? Thank you!
There is only one number: 1888-242-2100. press 2 when it asks for UCI, and then press 3220 once the message starts again. Keep on trying until it connects the call; try to call on Wednesday or Thursday as Monday might be quite busy.

Reactions: maxiie

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Are you both in Canada and when did you guys apply please?
I am in Canada from 2019 and my husband in Srilanka for me work permit i applied 29 of April 2022 and for him 20 of June 2022
I applied tr to pr application June 10 in 2021 no updates yet

SK@Canada

Mar 17, 2022
Hello everyone! Just wondering how long it is taking to get a reply on webforms!? - I've submitted one back in may, still nothing. Anyone recently heard back!?
I sent webform 2 times in Mar. All of which took me 1-2 months to get reply.

Last edited:

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I am in Canada from 2019 and my husband in Srilanka for me work permit i applied 29 of April 2022 and for him 20 of June 2022
I applied tr to pr application June 10 in 2021 no updates yet
Ok nice, I applied tr to pr June 28 2021 no update too. But I just received IRCC mail that extend my work permit till 2024. My wife is outside Canada and she applied for work permit on July 16th 2022. So we should be expecting response soon

SK@Canada

Mar 17, 2022
@jacob1234 @ricksolomon Thanks for your input, that was helpful!

So I've just could link my PR Card application and now I know my application number.
It means that my application was assigned to an officer but it's just he or she has been taking time for reviewing, right?

I became PR on early July and have seen people who had got PR after me got their PR card within one month.

Reactions: Ahmad KH

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
@jacob1234 @ricksolomon Thanks for your input, that was helpful!

So I've just could link my PR Card application and now I know my application number.
It means that my application was assigned to an officer but it's just he or she has been taking time for reviewing, right?

I became PR on early July and have seen people who had got PR after me got their PR card within one month.
I've also landed on early July, but still there is nothing

Reactions: SK@Canada

Khhhh

Feb 7, 2022
Hi everyone,

Here is my timeline:

IG May 6, 2021 @2:49pm
AOR: October 27, 2021
Biometric Request: October 27, 2021
Biometric Submitted: October 29, 2027
ADR: November 8, 2021 (Transcript, Diploma, Job Description)
ADR Submitted: November 9, 2021
ADR Receipt: November 10, 2021
PR Portal: August 3, 2022 (Responded same day)
Credential: August 4, 2022 (Photo uploaded same day)
eCoPR: August 12, 2022
Still waiting for PR card

Processing Office: Sydney, then Calgary

Thank you and good luck everyone!
Hi, May i know that did you get another ADR request after submitting first ADR and did you see any changes in between on your GC account like any ghost update etcetera. Mine timeline is similar to your timeline, i got my AOR 25 october and ADR in november and submitted confirmation in december. After that nothing.
Thanks in advance.

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Sharing my timeline since I'm almost at the finish line:

IG May 7, 2021 @3:36am
AOR: March 16, 2022
Biometric Request: March 16, 2022
Biometric Submitted: March 18, 2022
Medical Passed: July 20, 2022
ADR: August 9, 2022 (Travel history)
ADR Submitted: August 12, 2022
ADR Receipt: August 22, 2022
PR Portal: August 25, 2022 (Responded next day)
Credential: August 29, 2022 (update: Just got my credential :D)
eCoPR: waiting
PR Card: waiting

Processing Office: Sydney, then Calgary

Almost there guys!!!

Last edited:

Kasumi714

Jul 14, 2022
I just got AoR for Tr to Pr pathway and still have valid work permit.
This case, can I visit my country? And return before expire