+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Am I supposed to get a confirmation email or message after submitting an ADR? the additional documents was always : we don't need additional documents... and it never changed.
Not until officer starts reviewing your ADR, then you will receive the email that they have received/reviewing your document(s)

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Till last month, the processing time was good, on avg they were completing the file 4 months after AOR. Now it has climbed back to 6 months on avg. after AOR as per latest Renu's video

Reactions: jacob1234

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Why should I count time from AOR? What about 1 year wasted without a vo assigned to my file before that? It’s 1 year of my life, can’t just say “standard service time” bs from Aor. Were the Visa Officers doing Mujra for Fraser during that 1 year period?

Reactions: arcanjo42

AkilKodra

Mar 29, 2019
Hey guys! Quick question please: When IRCC mails the PR card, do they send a notification/email that they mailed it? Or it doesn't happen all the time?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hey guys! Quick question please: When IRCC mails the PR card, do they send a notification/email that they mailed it? Or it doesn't happen all the time?
No, unless you linked your PR Card application to your GCkey. If you linked it, then it will show your PR Card was mailed.

Reactions: SK@Canada

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Am I supposed to get a confirmation email or message after submitting an ADR? the additional documents was always : we don't need additional documents... and it never changed.
@jacob1234 point is correct
But I saw multiple cases that the applicant uploaded the ADR and in their account and the status remained as we need additional documents to process your application but still they got portal or another ADR.
Some officers do not update the account when they start reviewing the files.

Space_L

May 19, 2022
@jacob1234 point is correct
But I saw multiple cases that the applicant uploaded the ADR and in their account and the status remained as we need additional documents to process your application but still they got portal or another ADR.
Some officers do not update the account when they start reviewing the files.

Guys PLZ PLZ Take a note of it....
In my case the ircc agent told that PCC was requested in March and I haven't received any communication. Further she mentioned it was a glitch in their system hence the email didn't went through from IRCC side.

*I request you all to carefully check with agent and Maps office*
Some lazy office personnel won't tell proper information.
I am following up since last 6 months with IRCC agent and MPs office...

I received AOR march 31st.
The portal details says...we need additional documents and will send you message for the same however nothing is in the message section...
All I have received is biometric refund letter and information letter (user representative form imm5476).

Plz plz plz check with IRCC agent and MPs office whenever u get a chance for detailed information.

Still waiting for email from IRCC.
LAST UPDATE FROM MPs office is as follows -
I have received an update from IRCC and they stated:

Criminality in progress
Medicals passed but expired
Security not started
Eligibility not started
Police Certificates have been sent in voluntarily
All IRCC correspondence should be visible on the online account

Let me know if you have any further questions. Your next update is in 6 weeks.

trumger

Jul 2, 2020
Guys PLZ PLZ Take a note of it....
In my case the ircc agent told that PCC was requested in March and I haven't received any communication. Further she mentioned it was a glitch in their system hence the email didn't went through from IRCC side.

*I request you all to carefully check with agent and Maps office*
Some lazy office personnel won't tell proper information.
I am following up since last 6 months with IRCC agent and MPs office...

I received AOR march 31st.
The portal details says...we need additional documents and will send you message for the same however nothing is in the message section...
All I have received is biometric refund letter and information letter (user representative form imm5476).

Plz plz plz check with IRCC agent and MPs office whenever u get a chance for detailed information.

Still waiting for email from IRCC.
LAST UPDATE FROM MPs office is as follows -
I have received an update from IRCC and they stated:

Criminality in progress
Medicals passed but expired
Security not started
Eligibility not started
Police Certificates have been sent in voluntarily
All IRCC correspondence should be visible on the online account

Let me know if you have any further questions. Your next update is in 6 weeks.
Same with you. ADR was requested March 2022, but I didn’t receive any emails or notifications.

I was told IRCC did have some system glitches in March.

OGGOLDEN

Star Member
Feb 11, 2020
Hello, my husband and I got a wp permit recently through the tr to pr work permit policy, my husband got a wp till Dec 2024 but I got a shorter length because my passport expires in Jan. Is there deadline to reapply to get a full length? I would appreciate your response. Thanks

avasmenya

May 13, 2022
Hello everyone! Just wondering how long it is taking to get a reply on webforms!? - I've submitted one back in may, still nothing. Anyone recently heard back!?