+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
If these assholes can’t process OWP in 4 months then why did they ask us to not submit OWP application before 4 months? we just use our savings for months just for their inefficiency? Pathetic tools
I really think its a money making business for them. can you imagine on an average of 1000cad/application how much revenue we are generating for them. announcement of this public policy was done in i think early may and they made it official in August. They cannot give reason of Covid -19 for everything.
Its been like more than 6 months.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
They’ve already processed 275k out of 431k PRs till end of July so left with only 156k PRs for rest 5 months. They’ve already processed 25k PRs under TR to PR this year sometime ago so do you guys think they will push us further till 2023? Dec is just holiday months for them & no one works properly during that month

It depends. The low range is 30k and the high range is 48k but the target is 40k for tr2pr. If they don't release any new program, they might try to reach the Tr2pr target of 40k. No one knows. :rolleyes:

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I really think its a money making business for them. can you imagine on an average of 1000cad/application how much revenue we are generating for them. announcement of this public policy was done in i think early may and they made it official in August. They cannot give reason of Covid -19 for everything.
Its been like more than 6 months.
It’s been 6 months since you applied for OWP? Dayum

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
It depends. The low range is 30k and the high range is 48k but the target is 40k for tr2pr. If they don't release any new program, they might try to reach the Tr2pr target of 40k. No one knows. :rolleyes:
They’ve saved around 32k odd for next year. So I am just wondering how that will happen if they’ve already processed 50k in total. Remember healthcare wasn’t filled totally. So I believe total applications were somewhere in 80s range or maybe lesser

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
They’ve saved around 32k odd for next year. So I am just wondering how that will happen if they’ve already processed 50k in total. Remember healthcare wasn’t filled totally. So I believe total applications were somewhere in 80s range or maybe lesser
I think 50k was the number of admissions but not applications. Total applications are: ~ 84155 Engish speaking ( IG = 40k + 7k, Healthcare = 7.155k , non-healthcare = 30k) and ~7.022k french Stream. Even if you consider that 50% of applications have 2 people. Total will be ~137 k . Out of which they admitted only 50 k only. Still long way to go. :oops:

Reactions: maxiie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I think 50k was the number of admissions but not applications. Total applications are: ~ 84155 Engish speaking ( IG = 40k + 7k, Healthcare = 7.155k , non-healthcare = 30k) and ~7.022k french Stream. Even if you consider that 50% of applications have 2 people. Total will be ~137 k . Out of which they admitted only 50 k only. Still long way to go.:oops:
Yes that’s what I meant 50k PRs.
Oh dayum, strong point. I thought by 50k PRs they meant they gave PRs to 50k applications under this stream. But now your point makes sense too. What if there were families & spouses. Although they weren’t the PA but still their PR constitutes as PR under this stream & they’re among those 50k individuals who got PR under this stream. In Lily’s way, I wanna say “hmmmmmm” lmao

Reactions: jacob1234

MiloBR

Apr 12, 2022
I don't know, but it looks they slow down everything this summer. Applied in may for a extension of OWP, having a letter until mid September allowing to work. There is a procedure to request a further deadline on this temporary authorization letter ? Like, at this point I will need to renew my OHIP, probably getting denied and them apply for a Review with OHIP Review Committee... This excessive delay already started to give people a lot of extra problems to solve.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hello, does anyone know what is going to happen when I am outside of Canada when my PR is approved?
I already got AOR 2.5 months ago and hope to travel to my home country in Oct or Nov for 2 weeks.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html
According to this page, I can be rejected as I need to be physically in Canada when the application is approved. But obviously, no one can predict when exactly the application is approved..
In the meantime, IRCC twitter said ' You can leave Canada while your permanent resident application is processing.' (+ 'entry into Canada is always at the discretion of the Border Services Officer' though). My passport, work permit and eTA will still be valid when coming back to Canada so I think I can come back but just don't wanna be rejected for TR to PR or have problems.

Is there any webpage mentioning such a situation?

Thank you
You should not have any problem travelling & re-entering (your passport & permits will all still be valid) and your vacation is a short 2 weeks so it will not likely slow down or interrupt the PR process. However, if you are out of the country when they send you a PR email, you can advise them that you are on a 2 week vacation in (country name) and will be back on (date), and advise them that you will send another email to confirm that you are back in Canada immediately upon your return.

Reactions: stella88

stella88

Aug 5, 2022
You should not have any problem travelling & re-entering (your passport & permits will all still be valid) and your vacation is a short 2 weeks so it will not likely slow down or interrupt the PR process. However, if you are out of the country when they send you a PR email, you can advise them that you are on a 2 week vacation in (country name) and will be back on (date), and advise them that you will send another email to confirm that you are back in Canada immediately upon your return.
Thank you!

Reactions: CherAmie

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
https://www.immigration.ca/ircc-adding-1250-employees-to-cut-canada-immigration-backlogs-reduce-processing-times?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ircc-adding-1250-employees-to-cut-canada-immigration-backlogs-reduce-processing-times

“Canada immigration Minister Sean Fraser says Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is hiring up to 1,250 and will have those new employees in place by this autumn to cut through the growing backlog of applications and cut processing times.”

See the link for full article.

• Wow
Reactions: jacob1234