+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Yes, they are just delaying this program and it is quite difficult to wait. Just a little suggestion for peace of mind. I also used to compare myself to my friends. Most of my friends are PR and already bought their first homes. I started questioning myself and was not able to focus on anything. By doing this, I was doing more harm than good to myself. Everyone is running their own race. Don't compare yourself with others. Whenever your time will come, you will definitely get PR. Good Luck. :)
That’s good advice. Thank you so much. I’ll try my best.

Alexa0501

Jul 19, 2022
Hello everyone, Earlier I found a document shared by one of the users , it was a guide to apply for CBSA notes, please please can someone please re-share it again ?

Inder2255

May 5, 2022
During long months reading this forum I have spotted almost 12 person ( including myself ) here follow very similar time lines: most of them being AOR of April or May, almost all got a GU on or near June 17, and recently I see many of them posted that there has been a GU on or near Aug 4 , and Medicals changed to final PASS on or near Aug 10. Also seems the GU on or near Aug 4 has been pass of eligibility. One explanation is that same officer has been assigned to all of us. I have seen one of us ( Cheeku ) getting his/her portal end of last week. So high time to be alert in next days and weeks to come !
Me also under this category

stella88

Aug 5, 2022
Hello, does anyone know what is going to happen when I am outside of Canada when my PR is approved?
I already got AOR 2.5 months ago and hope to travel to my home country in Oct or Nov for 2 weeks.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/tr-pr-pathway/assessing.html
According to this page, I can be rejected as I need to be physically in Canada when the application is approved. But obviously, no one can predict when exactly the application is approved..
In the meantime, IRCC twitter said ' You can leave Canada while your permanent resident application is processing.' (+ 'entry into Canada is always at the discretion of the Border Services Officer' though). My passport, work permit and eTA will still be valid when coming back to Canada so I think I can come back but just don't wanna be rejected for TR to PR or have problems.

Is there any webpage mentioning such a situation?

Thank you

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
They’ve already processed 275k out of 431k PRs till end of July so left with only 156k PRs for rest 5 months. They’ve already processed 25k PRs under TR to PR this year sometime ago so do you guys think they will push us further till 2023? Dec is just holiday months for them & no one works properly during that month

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
If these assholes can’t process OWP in 4 months then why did they ask us to not submit OWP application before 4 months? we just use our savings for months just for their inefficiency? Pathetic tools