+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hi fellow hopefuls,
Anybody else there with an application number that starts with 0022? I mainly see 0026. Do the numbers even mean anything or did I just end up in a faulty, black sheep kind of immigration bucket, lol!? AOR was in January. No update since.
Mine starts with 23... and still waiting.

Reactions: Lola247

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
You are about to get portal in a week, same happend to me
As far as I could understand from looking around those two GUs on around 4th and next one are eligibility and medical being passed by an officer. Again as far as I could read around, security starts after this and it can vary from person to person..from a week or two to few months. But in any case when eligibility is done means you are done and it is just a game of time...and not a very long one.

Reactions: Tania TSN

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
During long months reading this forum I have spotted almost 12 person ( including myself ) here follow very similar time lines: most of them being AOR of April or May, almost all got a GU on or near June 17, and recently I see many of them posted that there has been a GU on or near Aug 4 , and Medicals changed to final PASS on or near Aug 10. Also seems the GU on or near Aug 4 has been pass of eligibility. One explanation is that same officer has been assigned to all of us. I have seen one of us ( Cheeku ) getting his/her portal end of last week. So high time to be alert in next days and weeks to come !
I have kind of a similar timeline, except for the GUs.

Application on June 12th, AOR April 26th, GU on June 14th. Nothing after that. Not a single word. Only criminality in progress since April 26th, which is very frustrating.

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Im with u...same here....decided to leave by December
I am also in the same boat, DEC AOR, no updates till now, as per CBSA notes, info sharing & Criminality in progress, security not started same status from the day I got AOR., I did see anywhere they mention about eligibility.

Waiting....

Jul 26, 2022
Good Morning People,

Hope you all are doing great. I have never posted in this group but always read the stories of everyone. I am also waiting for me and my outland spouse PR. Just sharing my timeline (file still in process).

File Submitted: May6, 2021 ,12.31pm
Added Spouse: January, 2022 (Submitted everything through webform)
File Linked: April11, 2022
AOR Received: April 21, 2022
Biometric Request(for both): May 6th, 2022
IMM form request: May 27, 2022
Documents In Review: May30,2022

After this, I haven't received any update. When I call IRCC they are saying the same thing from last 2 months that everything is passed(eligibility, medical, info sharing, security).

They are working on criminality(background check) and last file was opened on May 30, 2022.
Office: Whitehorse

I don't know how long will it take to receive PR and my spouse will come to Canada. I just have some hope and faith in GOD. Hopefully everyone will get there Pr. GOOD LUCK :))))

Thank You

Aug 23, 2022
My AOR was Jan10, then asked for re-medical on May 2 and the status changed to "Your action is required", medical passed May 28, but status still the same "Your Action is required". No updates since! Has this happened to anyone? the Background check says 'we are processing your background check' since early May.
Anyone's start with 0025? Any updates for any of you guys?

TIA

Lola247

Jul 11, 2020
My AOR was Jan10, then asked for re-medical on May 2 and the status changed to "Your action is required", medical passed May 28, but status still the same "Your Action is required". No updates since! Has this happened to anyone? the Background check says 'we are processing your background check' since early May.

TIA
If the status still says that your action is required, I would definitely call IRCC. Sometimes emails fall through the cracks or land in the spam folder. Maybe they needed additional information from you and only sent an email and not a message in GCKey!? Good luck.

Reactions: CherAmie

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022

TIA
I am 00267 from June 12th and AOR from April 26th, nothing else after. I even called them again today and nothing has changed.

Reactions: jacob1234
Aug 23, 2022
I am 00267 from June 12th and AOR from April 26th, nothing else after. I even called them again today and nothing has changed.
Wait…so are you able to talk to them??? I have been calling like crazy only to hear that due to high volumes they can’t take my call right now. This is after selecting the “speak to an agent” option after entering the UCI and everything. What number did you call on or anything special you did? Please do let me know friends..

arcanjo42

Mar 8, 2022
Niagara Region
App. Filed.......
12-06-2021
AOR Received.
26-04-2022
Wait…so are you able to talk to them??? I have been calling like crazy only to hear that due to high volumes they can’t take my call right now. This is after selecting the “speak to an agent” option after entering the UCI and everything. What number did you call on or anything special you did? Please do let me know friends..
I always talk to them the day I decide to. You just need to be patient (easier said than done, I know).

I called +1 888 242 2100

Then about 50 seconds they will ask for UCI. You don't need to waste your time tipping that.
You just do 2 - 3 - 2 - 0

You don't need to wait to hear the whole thing. When the recording starts to play, you can type in the option.

Again:

+1 888 242 2100, around 50 seconds after you type 2, wait for recording, type 3, wait for recording, type 2, wait for recording, type 0.

Most of the time you will get that due to a high volume of calls, blablabla. Hang up and start over until you get it.

Aug 23, 2022
I always talk to them the day I decide to. You just need to be patient (easier said than done, I know).

I called +1 888 242 2100

Then about 50 seconds they will ask for UCI. You don't need to waste your time tipping that.
You just do 2 - 3 - 2 - 0

You don't need to wait to hear the whole thing. When the recording starts to play, you can type in the option.

Again:

+1 888 242 2100, around 50 seconds after you type 2, wait for recording, type 3, wait for recording, type 2, wait for recording, type 0.

Most of the time you will get that due to a high volume of calls, blablabla. Hang up and start over until you get it.
Thanks a lot buddy m gonna try that right away loll. Will share immediately if I get any worthwhile info..

Reactions: arcanjo42